PHOTOS: EMILY B’S DAUGHTER CELEBRATES BIRTHDAY WITH ’16 IN THE CITY’ BASH

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

CELEBRITY KIDS ATTEND SOULJA BOY’S BIRTHDAY BASH

celebkids

(L-R) Celebrity kids Kaienja ‘Kai’,20, Quincy Brown,19, Lil B. Sure and jewelry designer Monalisa Okojie attended rapper Soulja Boy’s Birthday Bash at The Highlands club in the Hollywood on July 28, 2010 in Hollywood, California.

Also in attendance were singer Mishon,17, and actor Kwame Boateng,18.

Tags : Posted in : Uncategorized

37 Comments to “CELEBRITY KIDS ATTEND SOULJA BOY’S BIRTHDAY BASH”

• online slots January 5, 2014 at 6:33 am

1-mile run or greater to validate their slot. Since most people in Maryland do slot machine not live in Prince George’s county has to deal with gambling issues.
    The only thing that makes them differ is that you will check the payment options the various casinos out there will employ.

• queens residence November 26, 2013 at 9:58 am

I like what you guys are usually up too. This sort of clever work
    and exposure! Keep up the wonderful works guys I’ve incorporated you guys to blogroll.

• Pearlene Keech September 3, 2011 at 4:07 pm

I realize the 6concern;I am very x sad to hear that you got your Supra fixed: I remember reading about some of your problem4x !.

• KEEYSHA.J August 5, 2010 at 9:02 am

QUINCY NEEDS TO SMILE REG HE LOOKS BETTER THAT WAY.

• h-town boss August 2, 2010 at 10:08 am

I noticed that Quincy & Kai look good together also. I just love Kai anyway she is so respectful! Lisa did a great job with her! Lil Al B. is his first born, although he doesn’t look like his father to me, alot of men like to name their 1st born son’s after themselves. Plus everywhere you see big Al B. usually lil Al B. is not far behind. They are probably just alike. Whereas I’ve heard that Quincy doesn’t get along with big Al B. to well. Probably cause the look so much alike!

• Sherley July 31, 2010 at 1:50 pm

Ummmmmm….hummmmmm..let’s see….

Happy birthday?

• Pisces July 31, 2010 at 4:34 pm

LOL, Sherley. I forgot to wish Souljah Boy “Happy Birthday”, too.

• Sherley July 31, 2010 at 6:50 pm

Lol. I was at a lost for words & that doesn’t happen frequently.

• mztia2you July 31, 2010 at 1:34 pm

Am I the only one that think Quincy and Kai make a cute couple? lol

• Toni August 1, 2010 at 10:55 am

@mztia2you – I was thinking the same exact thing that Quincy and Kai , make a very keyute couple. So, you’re definitely not the only one. They are both beautiful people period! You’ve got a GREAT eye! :)

Lil B. Sure! & Quincy are such handsome young men! Very talenetd too! Look for BIG THINGS to come from these 2.

To all the rude & inconsiderate people:
      Not understanding why Lil B is always attacked for his looks! I’ve seen him in person and trsut me, he has charm and personality as well as a handsome face. Some people do not photograph well. BUT, he’s handsome period! So very rude for people to always comment on his looks. What gives?
      His mother is absolutely beautiful, SO YES, he does look like his MOTHER!!! And he looks like his POPS too! You peopple are just looking for him to resemble Quincy or Al B. Sure! to the TEE! Sometimes, genetics do not work like that. Everyone can’t popl out and be an exact replica of their parents. Altho, I swear, Al B! made Quincy alone without Kim’s help.

And yes, I ride for my FAMILY all day, every day! ;-)
      ABS! LOVE

HAVE AN AMAZIGN DAY TO ALL!

• Colly July 31, 2010 at 10:52 am

Quincy,is very out going christain is probably going to be the same.The twins looks so sweet and quiet when I see them

• countychick15 July 31, 2010 at 10:50 am

that monalisa okojie lady is nigerian!!!!!!!!!!! && that kwame boy is ghanaian!! uh oh africa in the house, we’re taking over lol JK but um ya everyone looks nice lol

• derrick July 30, 2010 at 11:14 pm

those tats are gonna make soulja boy look terrible as he get older, and it’s about time to change his name as well, soulja boy? lol he’s grown now and i wouldn’t be calling my self soulja BOY. i think he should drop that name and use his real name.

• ijustgottasay July 30, 2010 at 10:22 pm

I remember when soulja boy first came out and I thought what a handsome young guy, he’s gonna be a really nice looking man one day. Now a couple years later looking at all the body & face tats I think, well damn, guess I was wrong.

• womanofgrace July 30, 2010 at 9:14 pm

Lil B. Sure is a very handsome young man. But even more importantly, he seems to have personality-plus, just like his dad. And a beautiful smile like him too.

And he sings out of this world..an amazing voice.

• angieless July 30, 2010 at 9:11 pm

This my first time seeing lisa raye daughter she is cute.

• ABSFan4Life July 30, 2010 at 9:09 pm

Nothing wrong @ all w/ the way Lil B. Sure looks. He’s a very handsome young man. But most importantly, he seems to have personality-plus, just like his dad. And he has a beautiful smile like Al as well. And Lil B. can sing out of this world. Amazing vocals!

• ABS4Life July 30, 2010 at 8:57 pm

Nothing wrong with the way Lil B. Sure looks. He’s a very hansome young man. But more importantly, he seems to have charm and personality-plus just like his dad! And he’s an amazing singer. Vocals are off the chain.

• Lisa July 30, 2010 at 8:14 pm

Quincy always has the puckered lip expression like he just got through sucking on a lemon.

• Pisces July 30, 2010 at 7:39 pm

Both Quincy and Lil B. Sure’s lips look like they have smoked weed for years!

• PhotogenicIsMe July 31, 2010 at 2:03 am

LMBO!! The dude in the back of everybody in that group photo looks like a straight weed head. LOL! CRAZY!!

• Pisces July 31, 2010 at 12:14 pm

PhotogeniclsMe..I know! And in the picture of the brothers down below their lips look cracked, dry, and in Lil B. Sure’s case, black, like people who smoke weed for a long time.

Only God knows and their groupies what else they’ve done with their young lips and where they’ve put them so far in their lives. ;)

• starr08 July 30, 2010 at 7:08 pm

hAhA..Look Like SouLja Boy “PreTTy Boy Swaggin” for once!! lOl.. this is the cLeanest hes Looked in a while though.

• PlainMean July 30, 2010 at 6:31 pm

Lil B Sure need to give that name to his brother! He must look like his mom. Lisa Raye’s daughter is gorgeous as usual. And that damn Souljah Boy….. Lord, I won’t go there!

• Leo July 30, 2010 at 5:57 pm

Funny how he calls himself Lil Al B. Sure, when Quincy’s the one who looks like Daddy’s clone.

How old is Souljah Boy anyway?

• Shalay July 30, 2010 at 6:15 pm

LOL. 20

• Leo July 30, 2010 at 10:01 pm

He has only just turned 20? *studies photo* He needs to slow it down a smidge, man.

• Jemmy July 31, 2010 at 12:31 am

Too funny and too true :./

• Sherley July 31, 2010 at 1:41 pm

Leo is a mess. If you are eating/drinking something, put it down & swallow before reading comments by Leo.

• TheRealAshland July 30, 2010 at 5:35 pm

Lil b sure does look rough, like hes living all wrong, Whats wrong with his neck why is it always cocked to the side like that? And I know for a fact he aint got that b sure curl, so why is he putting that kit in his hair? too much

• EVELINA RAE July 30, 2010 at 5:00 pm

Lil B. Sure looks terrible.

How’s Quincy looking better then the birthday boy?

SIDE NOTE: I just saw pictures of Kendra and Hank Baskett’s son “Hank” he’s so precious cuter then any other baby on here to date lol. BCK, get that boy on this site.

• Sherley July 31, 2010 at 1:39 pm

Agreed. Kezo & Laila Ali’s son cannot be beat. Take it back Evelina

• gesile jonas August 7, 2010 at 2:52 pm

ladies lets not forget kyian…..now he’s adorable!!!!

• lwade August 1, 2010 at 7:53 am

You done lost yo’ mind.

• Riley August 1, 2010 at 2:38 pm

“cuter then any other baby on here to date” Now you know that’s a lie. LOL…No seriously.

• EVELINA RAE August 3, 2010 at 2:11 pm

I will not take it back lol Baby Hank Baskett is too cute for words :)

• shesh1nes July 30, 2010 at 4:53 pm