KENNEDY RUE GOES TO THE PROM WITH REGINA KING’S SON

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

POOCH HALL AND WIFE HOST ‘SPECIAL NEEDS FAMILY PROM’ IN HONOR OF DAUGHTER’S BIRTHDAY

VIDEO LINKS: OMG GIRLZ, LIL ROCKO, DIGGY & MORE

pretty

The OMG Girlz have a new song called “Pretty Girl Bag” [Watch Now]

When it comes to rapper Soulja Boy, singer Monica’s son Lil Rocko is not shy at all [Watch Now]

Skye Townsend does a cover of Chani Christie’s song “Crush”[Watch Now]

Diggy has a new song out called “Thinking About You”[Audio]

Quincy Brown has a song out called “Words From Me” [Audio]

Tags : Posted in : links

16 Comments to “VIDEO LINKS: OMG GIRLZ, LIL ROCKO, DIGGY & MORE”

• Santiago Liukko June 7, 2011 at 3:59 pm

Outstanding post however , I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this subject? I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Cheers!

• onum2 July 31, 2010 at 10:53 am

no. dont like the omg video. didnt even watch the whole thing. has to be a joke lol.

• Tameka "Tiny" Cottle August 3, 2010 at 12:41 am

SHUT THE HELL UP !!!!

• Bebe July 31, 2010 at 1:40 am

He is so cute! He has a deep voice for being a little guy and been pretending to be shy.

• Tiana July 30, 2010 at 9:19 pm

SMH at the song and video…

• starr08 July 30, 2010 at 7:26 pm

i saw their video on youtube coupLe days ago! its a cute lil girLz song. They Look Like they had Lots of fun making it. LoLo is too cute.. they’re all pretty.
    -aaaww Lil Rockoooo!! :)

• Misty July 30, 2010 at 7:10 pm

OMG Lil Rocko was too adorable. All the little boys in my family have deep voices like that and I think its too cute. Sound like little men.

• Shaunie July 30, 2010 at 1:43 pm

OMG Lil Rock is soooo adorable!

I was surprised by how well he communicates (and how deep his voices sounds) for his age!!! “Pretty boy swag, pretty pretty boy swag…I don’t know the other part. So happy birthday Soulja Boy.” LOL too cute!

• shesh1nes July 30, 2010 at 1:15 pm

I thought wayne’s daughter Reginnae was an OMG Girl too??

• Leo July 30, 2010 at 3:57 pm

Reginae dropped out or was cut from the group, depending on who tells the tale. Either way, she’s no longer an OMG Girl.

• Kaneisha August 16, 2010 at 3:49 pm

Hold up now, Tiny and Keshia hjad to let Reginae go because she was always late for all of the group pratices. And she didn’t want to do anything! But even tho shes not in the group anymore she will always be a Omg Girl! She was part of the first song they did ! I think Reginae was the one who gave the group some flavor!

• h-town boss July 30, 2010 at 11:52 am

It’s a cute song & video. Tiny’s daughter is sooo cute!

• EVELINA RAE July 30, 2010 at 11:12 am

Rodney, III. is just precious.

Lourdes is my favouite. I know those are all Tiny’s Louis Vuitton bags lol

• BossLady July 30, 2010 at 11:10 am

I’m happy that they’re doing what they love and I love to hear LouLou rap but why sing a song about a big?!?! Ahh well good luck to them

• onenonly August 3, 2010 at 12:39 am

you cant spell honey its LOLO and its bag sweetie

• Mena July 30, 2010 at 10:51 am

Nice. All the kids are doing well. Good to see.