MCCLAIN COVERS JOHN LEGEND’S ‘ALL OF ME’

SASHA AND MOM ARE ALL SMILES

sasha2

First Lady Michelle Obama and her daughter Sasha,9, were all smiles as they walked to the historic center of the southern Spanish town of Granada on August 5, 2010.

The pair are currently on vacation in Spain with some family friends. President Obama and Malia, who is away at camp, stayed in the United States.

leathershoe

Steve Madden Studded Ankle Strap Sandal-$38.96

Click here for Sasha’s sandals.

Photos: Reuters

9 Comments to “SASHA AND MOM ARE ALL SMILES”

• free download word press tamplete January 5, 2012 at 2:25 am

Very interesting info!Perfect just what I was searching for!

• organic clothing November 30, 2011 at 4:59 pm

Wow, that’s so interesting!I cannot wait for the next articles. Take care!

• Traci August 6, 2010 at 3:31 pm

Looks like they are having a blast in Spain and they are looking great too!

• Tiana August 6, 2010 at 11:35 am

Aren’t those the same sandlw as Aoki’s (or was it Ming?)? Either way their cute and so is Sasha.

• EVELINA RAE August 6, 2010 at 11:32 am

Another pair of cute sandals…just like Aoki’s.

• Rilz August 6, 2010 at 1:17 pm

Its comments like this that make me think that some people may be on here a little too much. You actually study what shoes these kids are wearing? LOL. I agree though, they are cute.

• EVELINA RAE August 7, 2010 at 7:55 pm

I don’t study what these children wear, thank you very much I know these are the same shoes because BCK put the same Steve Madden picture as above on the page where Aoki had them on.

I can be on here as much as i like. It’s my choice and my free time.

• Alona August 6, 2010 at 11:19 am

Sasha is so adorable and this summer her style is crazy and im loving her sandals

• Tamika August 6, 2010 at 10:03 am

I am loving Sasha’s summer look..too, too cute!