SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

GUESS THAT CELEBRITY KID!

guess

Hint: Her dad was featured on a popular spin-off series of  The Cosby Show and her mom is a chanteuse.

Actor Kadeem Hardison and his daughter Sophia,13,(mom is singer Chanté Moore) recently did a photo shoot for the NoH8 campaign. Hardison was once married to Chanté.

Photos: Adam Bouska

Tags : Posted in : Games

28 Comments to “GUESS THAT CELEBRITY KID!”

• Dwain Iara May 13, 2011 at 12:31 am

hi there friend

this is certainly one of those unusual posts that you really find that actually is practical

now I am happy to realize that you seem to be shifting up the major search engines results at the same time

• Amari January 14, 2011 at 11:55 pm

Hey thats my cousin! Never thought i’d see her on the internet -___- And dont talk about my uncle like that he’s cool people

• KEEYSHA.J August 17, 2010 at 11:26 am

SHE ALWAYS BEEN PRETTY I WONDER HOW HER MOM AND LIL BRO DOING.

• Jolie August 11, 2010 at 10:59 am

Why do they have a child posing for this campaign??????? This is so stupid, let a child be a child.

• Hmm August 11, 2010 at 11:30 am

Children have always made an impact in the equality movement. Inequality in any format is extremely wrong.

• Sophia Hardison September 25, 2010 at 9:33 pm

No reason to be rude, I volunteered for this. My parents didn’t force me into this. And I’m not a “child”. Not when I took the picture, and not now.

• h-town boss August 11, 2010 at 10:59 am

I’ve always wanted to see their daugther. She’s a cutie!

• AlishaTequila August 11, 2010 at 10:01 am

At first glance I thought this was Zonnique, Tiny’s daughter.

• Da August 10, 2010 at 8:23 pm

Cute kids. Good job raising their kids to live and let live.

• Sherley August 10, 2010 at 7:13 pm

Never mind, got it from the other commentors.

• lwade August 10, 2010 at 7:32 pm

LOL Gave you a little too much info, huh? sorry!

• lwade August 10, 2010 at 6:49 pm

Boy are my people narrowminded and out of it! NO on H8(HATE) is about prop 8. They are supporting the right for consenting adults to marry another consenting adult regardless of gender. To deny them this is forcing your religion on another person. Church and state are supposed to be separate. A lot of churches still don’t believe in mixed marriages. So 80 percent of BCK’s babies wouldn’t even be here if those churches( or american law not to long ago)prevailed.

• Sherley August 10, 2010 at 5:00 pm

Sophia is pretty…beautiful eyes.

• Nisha August 10, 2010 at 3:18 pm

I knew this one from the hint it was pretty easy. I used to love A different world (actually I still do) and Chante Moore ugh I love her voice. Sophia is a cutie too

• err August 10, 2010 at 2:27 pm

I thought this was Jaden Smith.

• Shae' August 10, 2010 at 11:38 am

I knew this because I’m the biggest Chante’ Moore fan. Rare you get 2 see pictures of her because Chante’ does not like her being in the spotlight. But she does look just like her dad with her mom’s eyes

• onum2 August 10, 2010 at 11:34 am

shes cute!!!

• Tina August 10, 2010 at 11:26 am

I got this one wrong. I thought this kid was somehow related to Will and Jada Smith until I read further.

• Natahlee August 10, 2010 at 10:47 am

I didn’t get this one. I think if I saw her mouth I would have had a better chance. Lol. She has beautiful brown eyes.

• baby August 10, 2010 at 10:26 am

I guessed this 1ne rite.she looks lyk her dad wit a lil bit of her mom in her features.

• K August 10, 2010 at 10:23 am

I guess this right even though I didn’t know or remember they had a child.

• Fashionedbygod33 August 10, 2010 at 10:08 am

I guessed this one but she doesn’t look too much like her mom.

• monique lewis August 10, 2010 at 9:33 am

Kadeem Harison and Chante Moore. I haven’t seen her since she was a baby.

• mel August 10, 2010 at 10:13 am

I know right. Were they even married. All I remember is that song she sung “Chantae got a man at home”. and it was Kadeem.lol

• Fashionedbygod33 August 10, 2010 at 11:43 am

@Mel, yes they were married. LOL @ you referencing that song. I liked that song. Girlfriend can saaaaang.

• TashaSimoneHOT077 August 10, 2010 at 12:39 pm

I’m gonna play that joint on my show around 1:15 just for yall! I love this website. It’s so great to see healthy happy hued children!

• Birmingham August 10, 2010 at 1:57 pm

Ha! I am listening to the Hot 107.7 playlist and Chante’s Got A Man is about to play soon. Thanks! Lol

• Zee August 10, 2010 at 8:40 pm

I thought she was referencing Kadeem in the song “Bitter”, but what do I know(lol). Anywho, Sophia is a pretty girl, I remember when she was just a baby.