MCCLAIN COVERS JOHN LEGEND’S ‘ALL OF ME’

CHARLIE MURPHY AND KIDS AT LOTTERY TICKET PREMIERE

charlie

Comedian/actor Charlie Murphy was accompanied by his kids Ava(L) and Xavier(R) to the Lottery Ticket premiere held in Hollywood, California on August 12th, 2010.

Since losing his wife of  12 years, Tisha Taylor, to cancer in 2009,  Charlie says he has never been the same.

“I’m not okay; you’re never really okay you just learn to live with it. That’s something monumental, losing somebody that close in your life. It happened to my children, and me you don’t get used to[it] and you don’t get over it,” the comedian tells Vibe in an interview.

Photos:Fame Pictures

Tags : Posted in : ActorsComedians and their kids

16 Comments to “CHARLIE MURPHY AND KIDS AT LOTTERY TICKET PREMIERE”

• Irish July 23, 2013 at 7:20 pm

This is the right web site for anyone who really wants to understand this topic.

You realize a whole lot its almost hard to argue with you (not that
    I personally will need to…HaHa). You certainly put a
    new spin on a topic that’s been written about for decades. Wonderful stuff, just wonderful!

• how to win the lottery free source June 18, 2013 at 5:50 pm

It’s going to be finish of mine day, except before end I am reading this impressive paragraph to increase my experience.

• shonuf January 22, 2011 at 5:34 pm

I believe Zola of Eddie’s children is the only one who favors uncle Charlie. The other children favor Eddy and Nicole.

• akua August 27, 2010 at 9:43 am

i like him,his kids are adorable God will bring someone ur way soon :)

• h-town boss August 16, 2010 at 3:29 pm

They are so cute! Those Murphy genes didn’t dominate this time! Thank god!

• nappykat August 13, 2010 at 11:22 pm

I’m sorry about his wife, he musta loved her very much.

I really like single fathers, and I mean the ones with physical custody of their kids, raising them alone. I find that very attractive, even sexy.

• bck reader August 13, 2010 at 7:23 pm

Ava is a doll baby. are these the only 2 kids Charlie and his wife had? for some reason, i thought he had more kids than just 2.

• Pisces August 13, 2010 at 4:19 pm

A couple of Eddie Murphy’s kids resemble their uncle Charlie more than Charlie’s own kids do. Both brothers kids are cute. These two are adorable!

• amerie August 13, 2010 at 2:57 pm

Im 28 years old and I couldnt imagine losing my mother..even though I know its going to happen oneday losing someone to an illness like cancer is horrible it just eeats their body and spirit up. I watched my father die of cancer back in 2007. I watched him take his last breath..I wouldnt wish that on my worst enemy.I can imagine what they are going through being children and Probaly not understanding fully what is going on.I also feel for Charlie too.Because you never get over losing a loved one

• Boobie August 13, 2010 at 2:26 pm

AWWWWW THE KIDS ARE ADORABLE I AM HAPPY TO SEE THEM LOOKING WONDERFUL AND FULL OF LIFE AFTER THEIR MOTHER PASSED AWAY MR. MURPHY LOOKS GREAT AS WELL.

• FashionedbyGod33 August 13, 2010 at 1:33 pm

Beautiful children. I know they must take it one day at a time.

• Mena August 13, 2010 at 11:57 am

Cute family!

• Riley August 13, 2010 at 10:52 am

DAARRRKNESS! Haha. Cute kiddies.

• Tamika August 13, 2010 at 10:41 am

Cute…BCK, can you tell us where we can get Ava’s shoes?

• EVELINA RAE August 13, 2010 at 10:38 am

Xavier and Ava are cute. I hope they’ve been doing well this past year. Stay strong Murphy family and R.I.P. Tisha.

• onum2 August 13, 2010 at 10:06 am

wow charlie murphy has been through alot, good to see him still getting out and enjoying life with his kids. They are adorable especially his little lady. she is soo cute!!!