PHOTOS: EMILY B’S DAUGHTER CELEBRATES BIRTHDAY WITH ’16 IN THE CITY’ BASH

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

CUTE PICTURE OF THE MOMENT

cutepic

Harlem Caron ,7, and King Justice,3 are living the “California Dream” with their sister Cali Dream. Cali Dream was born on August 21st, 2010.

Harlem, King, and Cali are the children of rapper The Game.

Photo:Twitter@TheGame

Tags : Posted in : Rappers and their Kids

17 Comments to “CUTE PICTURE OF THE MOMENT”

• M$. J@zZy B@by! August 26, 2010 at 2:55 pm

Aww look at Aoki i know she was too excited to finally get her hair blew out. Kimmora said she could when she turned 8….

• PROUD TT August 26, 2010 at 1:28 pm

LOVE ALL OF HIS KIDS NAMES!

We love unique names in our family, though, AND I named my nephew and my niece!

I have a nephew named T’Vondre and a niece named Treasure!

My sister had T’Vondre in July 2000 and Treasure in July 2010 and they are my MY TNT ~~ MY DYNAMITE !!!!!!!

• starr08 August 25, 2010 at 6:46 pm

BEAUTIFUL!! (: I think of soo many things when i hear the word “CALi.”

• JAKORI August 25, 2010 at 4:00 pm

wow his son Harlem looks JUST like him! hope the kids dont have their father’s personality =/

• Lauren August 25, 2010 at 6:30 pm

I’m sorry, but is wrong with the man’s personality? True, his persona on stage may not something everyone agrees with, but that has nothing to do with who he is as a father. I commend him on being a strong black man who finds joy in being a father and spending time with his children, not just paying child support like a lot of others do. Can’t we just be happy for him on the birth of his daughter? He’s got gorgeous kids who are happy, and that’s the important thing.

• KEEYSHA.J August 25, 2010 at 3:42 pm

CUTE PIC.

• Da August 25, 2010 at 3:39 pm

His oldest looks JUST like his brother in that picture. Adorable.

• Keke August 25, 2010 at 3:22 pm

Harlem is a mini Game!!!

• BLACKCELEBRITYKIDS- Black Celebrity Kids,babies,and their Parents … : KEAITAO August 25, 2010 at 2:09 pm

[...] posted here: BLACKCELEBRITYKIDS- Black Celebrity Kids,babies,and their Parents … Category: UncategorizedTags: older > phat > [...]

• LisaLisa August 25, 2010 at 1:57 pm

Did not know how much King and Harlem looked alike. I think they have different mommas. I think all three do.

• Lenna August 25, 2010 at 2:39 pm

King & Cali have the same mother but Harlem has a different mother

Beautiful Kids I love her name

• Lenna August 25, 2010 at 3:58 pm

King & the baby have the same mother

• Mena August 25, 2010 at 1:00 pm

Cute fam pic

• Georgia August 25, 2010 at 11:58 am

Aww the game has some really cute kids. I can’t believe that Harlem is 7 already.

• EVELINA RAE August 25, 2010 at 11:01 am

So as we all said Cali is from “California”. So many people didn’t believe it, but with a son named Harlem it was obvious. The Game has three little Angels to love.

• Ashlee August 25, 2010 at 10:53 am

Aww he has some really cute kids

• onum2 August 25, 2010 at 11:22 am

yes and she is going to look just like them two. All cuties she reminds me of my baby when she was first born hair and all, and she had that same onesie.They need to let lil momma get some rest though. lol