ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

1,2,3… LIFT OFF!

nahla

Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry spent some quality time with their daughter, Nahla Aubry,2, in London, UK this morning. Though Halle and Gabriel ended their relationship months ago, they have remained friends for the sake of their daughter.

Halle says of her split to Mr. Aubry, “It’s just that you realize you are not meant to go the distance with everybody. We were meant to bring this amazing little person into the world. And I think that’s why we came together. And because of that, we are going to be together forever, all three of us. We are a family until we are not here anymore.”

Photos: INF Daily

Tags : , Posted in : Actors

63 Comments to “1,2,3… LIFT OFF!”

• buy lunesta online February 24, 2012 at 2:14 am

lunesta cheap – lunesta online no prescription

• nappykat August 28, 2010 at 10:34 pm

I agree with Lovebug about the diaper, some of yall make a friggin fuss about every dang thang!
    – why are they in strollers at 4?
    – why is she dressed like a boy?
    – why do have diapers on at 2?
    – why are they dressed in that horrible outfit?

I swear most of that posts must be under 25 or something because this sounds like a buncha high schoolers judging toddlers at a high school level.

Toddlers are friggin slow, strollers are faster and more convenient. They can be in them until about 5. Just because a child LOOKS tall you still can’t forget they are young.

Nothing wrong with girls dressing like boys. since I had a boy first most or all of his clothes got handed down to the girls. I got a lot of ‘oh what a cute little boy’ comments. No biggie, didnt stress. Just told them it was a girl and kept steppin. Ironically, I got a lot of ‘oh what a cute little girl’ with my son, I guess because I put a ponytail and some cornrows in his hair when he was young.

There is nothing wrong with diapers at two. Most kids are pottytrained before 4 or 5 and 3 or 4 diapers or pullups are considered normal and fine – so give the friggin 2 year old a break.

• nappykat August 28, 2010 at 10:23 pm

Yall act like a buncha of gossipy don’t-know-any-better teenagers.

So what if they are still getting it on, LOTS OF PEOPLE STILL DO THEIR X’S. Big friggin deal, they are grown, they get horny, and they know each other and got a baby….. sex is a win-win no hassle situation for both of them. That doesn’t mean they are still trying to make a relationship.

I say GET YO FREAK ON! GET YOUR FREAK ON!

• PlainMean August 29, 2010 at 3:57 pm

“Yall act like a buncha of gossipy don’t-know-any-better teenagers”

This is a site where people post comments, that’s the purpose of the comment section! Most comments are gossip because hell we don’t know the people.

“And I don’t think Halle minds getting pregnant by Gabe again nor he minds having a baby with her – but that won’t force a relationship beyond sex and taking care of babies.” – GOSSIP! Come off your high horse!

• Luvbug August 28, 2010 at 6:32 pm

Guess what PlainMean, I pushed my son in stroller til he was 5yrs old and I am black. Not making a dayum thing about race because I know what race is saying it. I don’t understand why it is such a big deal that this toddler is wearing a pamper? she is only 2 yrs old!!!!

• PlainMean August 29, 2010 at 3:53 pm

The only people making a big deal about it is the doe-does that keep commenting on a FREAKING OBSERVATION that said “OH, I NOTICED SHE HAD A DIAPER ON, I WONDER IF THEY’VE STARTED POTTY TRAINING YET”! Who in the hell said there was a problem with it? As far as you pushing your 5 year old around in a stroller… Do you!

• Luvbug August 28, 2010 at 10:36 am

It is also sad that so many people break up on bad terms………that they think something is wrong with Halle and Gabe just being good parents. That is what happens when two parents act like adults and get along for their child/children sake. While me and my ex were separated, we always did things with our son. We went shopping, movies, trips, etc and was no physical contact. That helped us to see that we still belong together and now we are. I wrote earlier post about Nahla’s pamper, don’t know if it posted. First of all she is just a 2yr old baby and I see nothing wrong with her having on a pamper. My son didn’t get potty trained til he was 3. That is because we did not rush him!!!! I know it is black peeps making the statements about her pamper. I don’t know why we always rush our kids off of the bottle and out of pampers. I wonder sometimes why so many of you don’t rush up to the schools and rush to helping them do better. Could be the reason our kids stay behind in everything, stop rushing them!!!!

• PlainMean August 28, 2010 at 1:42 pm

Dang, I know this is BLACKcelebritykids.com but why do you all have to make EVERYTHING about race? Black people do this, black people do that, it’s not just black people – first of all. Stupid sterotypes. A white mom at my son’s daycare had the nerve to ask the staff to put her son on the potty and he just turned 1! So, it depends on the parent and child – NOT RACE! But maybe we should be more like the (mostly) white people who push their 4 and 5 year olds in strollers around Walmart with diapers on and pacifiers in their mouths. The same ones who fall out in the middle of the store and throw tantrums. Smh…

• nina August 27, 2010 at 9:11 pm

wow. halle and gabriel are soooo totally together. they are in matching outfits and look at their bodies, they are totally in sync. they are walking alike,same posture, same stride everything. they are mirroring one another.

• me August 27, 2010 at 6:03 pm

Nahla looks JUST LIKE Halle’s mother and Gabriel. She looks NOTHING like Halle. At least, Halle gave her some “color”. She looks like a happy kid. I’m glad about that. And, her father seems to ADORE her.

• why argue August 27, 2010 at 5:18 pm

Because people running this blog are tired of trolls who come here to start a rant.

• machelle August 27, 2010 at 3:39 pm

one more vote for laying off the pullups/pampers. she only turned 2 in march, same as my son. he’s having trouble with the potty also. i was getting on to him b/c he’s to smart not to catch on, but my mom said leave him alone.

• BrwnSantiLove August 27, 2010 at 12:23 pm

aww love them.

• Whateva August 27, 2010 at 7:47 am

Hey, give them a break already!!! All children are different. Some take longer to potty train than others. Besides shes only 2.

• GTSA August 27, 2010 at 8:53 am

Whateva, I totally agree. She just made two, right? Between the age of two and three is the norm for potty trained I am not surpised at all to see her in a diaper, so what. And so what some people got their children to potty train early, good for you.

• PlainMean August 27, 2010 at 9:58 am

Omg, it was just an observation! As has been stated, each child is different.

• GTSA August 27, 2010 at 11:22 am

Plain Mean, don’t OMG me gal-lol. We are on the same page more often than not. That is great your son potty trained so early. Most toddler boys do not have that down until around 3, usually after girls for some reason. I rarely mention being a mom on this blog, but I have a little one at home too. Beginning the whole potty training thing and we had some real fun with it last night, just plain TMI–good lord.

• PlainMean August 27, 2010 at 12:34 pm

Yes ma’am! Lol.

• Keke August 27, 2010 at 10:05 am

My son just turned 3 and Im still struggling with it.. yet my daughter was fully trained by 2 all kids are not the same and at 2 or 3 it is still ok to wear pullups imo.

• angel August 26, 2010 at 10:39 pm

the first thing that popped in my mind was she has a diaper on not a pull-up . i read i a previous article they were teaching her french potty training would be nice too!

• Tee August 26, 2010 at 8:21 pm

I think it’s great that they can get along that’s what best for Nahla. Get that girl some pretty girl panties Halle:)

• Julie August 26, 2010 at 6:34 pm

What? Doubt it! THe way that man used to look at her! Please Child!!

They seem to still be going at it and probably are “friends” for the little girl. Though we all know “friends” is probably still lovers.

Halle did just want a baby out of him.

• Lavette August 26, 2010 at 5:10 pm

Those are training pants my niece wears them and they look kind of ruffled at the top. Children up to three wear them.

• Liz August 26, 2010 at 3:02 pm

Gabriel is seeing someone she looks either Hispanic or Italian in the pics

• mommashane August 26, 2010 at 2:35 pm

Aww wish I could post a picture of my son to show in his yellow rain coat. My three-year old and Nahla could be kissing-cousins. She’s a cutie and my little guy is too. BCK you should make it to where we can post pics of our little ones sometimes.

• Pisces August 26, 2010 at 8:08 pm

Cute mommashane. Can’t wait to see your little one after you submit his picture to BCK. When the site does that, I love it!

• melissa August 26, 2010 at 1:45 pm

NAHLA LOOKS LIKE A HAPPY LITTLE TYKE! YEA NAHLA!

OMG LAY OFF THE DIAPERS..THEY ARE TRAVELING. WHEN WE TRAVELED AND

PARTICULARLY OUTSIDE THE COUNTY MY DAUGHTER HAD TO USE THE POTTY AT

THE HOTEL OR A VERY CLEAN TOILET OR HER DIAPER! THOSE TOILET SEATS

ARE WAY TOO HIGH FOR A TOT TO SCOOT OVER AND SOMETIMES WAY TOO

NASTY!

GLAD TO SEE THEM TIGHT FOR THE SAKE OF THEIR DAUGHTER

• Fran August 26, 2010 at 1:31 pm

Nahla just turned two a few months ago so of course she still wears training pants. She has her father’s height.

• PlainMean August 26, 2010 at 2:56 pm

I was potty trained soon after turning a year. My son is 18 months and potty trained. So, it’s not really an “of course she still wears training pants”, but as I acknowledged, every child is different.

• EVELINA RAE August 26, 2010 at 4:01 pm

My child was potty trained by two. You’re right every child is different. I was surprised to see the diaper(it really doesn’t look like a pull-up or easy-up to me)

• im bianca August 26, 2010 at 1:24 pm

i have not seen this little cutie in a while.nahla is adorable. im happy her parents are still friends.its a great thing.

• derrick August 26, 2010 at 1:03 pm

that ain’t nothing, i saw a 4 yr old girl with a pasterfier in her mouth, smh LOL

• Pisces August 26, 2010 at 4:47 pm

pacifier

• whateva August 26, 2010 at 5:24 pm

@Pisces, thank you. I was wondering what the 4yr old had in her mouth.

• Pisces August 26, 2010 at 8:05 pm

LOL whateva!! You are too funny! Ha! (pasterfier) Is that “pass the fire”? (HOWL!!)

• GTSA August 27, 2010 at 9:42 am

Goodness, that one can’t be blamed on a clunky keyboard-lol. So off that I thought they did it on purpose and skipped right over.

Now pass that fire!

• h-town boss August 26, 2010 at 12:09 pm

Nahla looks just like Halle’s mom. I’m not buying the whole “We are a family until we are not here anymore.” Either we are together or not. I’m not saying we can’t be cordial & drama free. I’m just saying that if you decide to break-up with someone then IMO hanging out with them is not a good idea. They should go their separate ways & you go yours.

• PlainMean August 26, 2010 at 12:12 pm

They’re hanging out because they’re still doing the nasty!

• EVELINA RAE August 26, 2010 at 1:11 pm

Wouldn’t you still give it to Gabriel? Damn straight i would lol

• PlainMean August 26, 2010 at 2:56 pm

Lol hellz yeah I would!

• EVELINA RAE August 26, 2010 at 4:06 pm

hahah we’re a mess.

• Sherley August 26, 2010 at 7:28 pm

Hey, there’s something to be said about comfortable …….. fill in the blanks. ;))

• GTSA August 27, 2010 at 9:37 am

h-town boss I hear you on a certain level about going separate ways. Sometimes people end up back together or “stuck” when they remain too close, and that is not always a good thing. But it is nice and doable (I am living it) when you can occasionally socialize and are on generally friendly terms with an ex. Also, the key I guess is managing to stick to set boundaries.

• Fashionedbygod33 August 27, 2010 at 10:01 pm

Totally agree h-town boss. I was thinking the same thing. If they move on and have other relationships all of this family until no more is not applicable to me. Even now, that is a peculiar comment.

• Mena August 26, 2010 at 11:33 am

I liked how she got her career out of the way, made some money and then had a child.

• Mena August 26, 2010 at 11:33 am

I love Halle, she still look good.

• GTSA August 26, 2010 at 11:09 am

I like Halle’s boots. BCK hook a girl up :-)

• EVELINA RAE August 26, 2010 at 11:06 am

Almost dies today when i saw Gabriel in the Gap (posters) he’s so nice to look at. I’m gonna ask the Gap employees if i can have hi posters (jokes) lol

• EVELINA RAE August 26, 2010 at 11:05 am

Nahla is always cute, but why is she dressed like a little boy? Still cute.

• lilkunta August 27, 2010 at 9:27 am

@ evelina rae:
      what about her outfit is dressing like a boy ?

• Belverly August 26, 2010 at 10:34 am

Awww, grown folks acting like grown folks is nice to see and it will benefit the toddler not seeing her parents fight and yell at each other. A nasty breakup always hurts the little ones.

• Shaydy Oakz August 26, 2010 at 10:32 am

I don’t care what anybody says..Halle is sexy but she can;t keep going around telling people they came together to have that beautiful child, we all knew she was planning to have a kid one day..Stop lying to yourself and everybody..Plus she said she was trying for another one! She is sexy but crazy just be real..

That baby has beautiful eyes..I see her modeling though..

• Tonya August 26, 2010 at 10:32 am

Nice.

I suspect they may still be together but are hoping to throw off the paps so they can have more provacy. Notice how they are coordinated again.

• Lisa August 26, 2010 at 10:27 am

Nahla is absolutely beautiful!!! But, how could she not be with having two beautiful parents.

• mel August 26, 2010 at 10:23 am

Nahla has traveled to some great places this Summer, South Africa, now London. She’s rackin up the miles.LOL

• seankordw August 26, 2010 at 10:19 am

Cute! Nahla has her parents and that’s all that matters.

• shesallthat August 26, 2010 at 10:11 am

it’s good that they are going to will try and stay close friends for their daughters sake. ITA with her – they will be a family forever no matter what!

• PlainMean August 26, 2010 at 10:11 am

I don’t care what they say, I think these two are still “getting it in”! Noticed a diaper on Nahla, wonder if they have started potty training yet. My lil dude is on the potty and he’s a bit younger. But each kid is different.

• keverno August 26, 2010 at 10:25 am

I was thinking the same thing. I can see a glimpse of her pull-up and yes it’s time for potty training time…Lol.

• INDYpendentTHOUGHTS August 26, 2010 at 10:41 am

I was about to say the same thing! What’s with the the diaper? She is in the Pull Ups or undies stage. Great photos though. I always enjoy seeing pics of Nahla out and about!

• stunnaz August 26, 2010 at 11:07 am

i think she is in a diaper because they are out and in a different country….it would be a lil bit hard getting her to the toilet n stuff…so diaper is easy in these circumstances

• Pisces August 26, 2010 at 4:44 pm

That is so precious, PlainMean. Thank you so much for sharing about your little man. So sweet of you. I love this picture with adults getting along for the sake of their little one. Beautiful.

• Soleil August 26, 2010 at 10:01 pm

Nahla’s only 2…no rush. Don’t ya’ll think we should let the babies be babies…all they do is grow-up hekka fast then we be wishin they was cute and cuddly again..Just a thought