WATCH: NEW INTERNATIONAL ‘ANNIE’ TRAILER

KIMORA AND HER GIRLS SHOP IN STYLE

fp_5629595_simmons_kimora_lee_lrr_082510

Kimora Lee Simmons was all smiles as she shopped at Fred Segal with her girls Ming,10, and Aoki,8, in Beverly Hills, Ca on August 25, 2010.

fp_5629805_simmons_kimora_lee_lrr_082510

Kimora and her brood were reportedly filming for her reality television show, Life In The Fab Lane.

Photo by: DCRF/starmaxinc.com 2010 8/25/10 Kimora Lee Simmons with her daughters out and about. (CA) Photo via Newscom

The trio later changed their outfits. “The fabulous, fabulous!”

Photos:Fame Pictures/Newscom

40 Comments to “KIMORA AND HER GIRLS SHOP IN STYLE”

• Jewel August 31, 2010 at 3:41 pm

Gosh, I’m a woman and Kimora looks good enough to eat in this damn picture….Good Job Girl!!!

I agree she is a great mom, she maybe a bit dramatic but she do everything with and for her kids.

• Kim August 31, 2010 at 1:43 pm

sorry off topic but where is Keisha Cole’s baby

• KEEYSHA.J August 29, 2010 at 6:37 pm

CUTE PIC AND AOKI TALL AND LIL.

• Luvbug August 28, 2010 at 10:20 am

Neva get tired of seeing this trio, gorgeous to the t!!!!!!lol. Aoki is gonna be a stunner…….she was always pretty, now she is really coming into her looks.

• me August 27, 2010 at 6:00 pm

I like the fact that Kimora dresses her daughters as young girls, rather than “fast” or “hot-tail” girls. However, I’m DISAPPOINTED that she supports Kim K. I CAN’T get over that.

• Angel August 30, 2010 at 7:03 am

the part about kim k is so random. Girl bye!!Some people just focus on the wrong stuff.

• Keke August 27, 2010 at 4:48 pm

Fab family, love love love them, Kimora is usually in heels tho, she seems to be quite comfy in them.

• BrwnSantiLove August 27, 2010 at 12:24 pm

nice pix

• Z August 27, 2010 at 10:30 am

What does being married to the guys she has children by have to do with setting a good example.. Stop it! She got married to make sure she was paid.. Who in their good eyes wants {mr. R simmons) SOMEONE WITH good money sense.. Now.. Kimora wears some over the top stuff but … I like that her privates are always covered. Her children seem very loved and well taken care.. Her clothes aren’t what will love, and or raise them.

• ArieDenise August 27, 2010 at 11:23 am

If I recall correctly, Kimora has her own money though….so unless you know Kimora personally, I don’t think you can say that she married her husbands for money. Also, you don’t know what made her want to marry Russell Simmons…different people have different likes/dislikes.

• lilkunta August 27, 2010 at 11:58 am

“What does being married to the guys she has children by have to do with setting a good example.. ”

@ Z: It has everything to do with it. Committed relationships and marriage are best. It protects you legally if nothing else. Kimora knew of Russ’ ways & that is why she dated him for 5 yrs before they married. As Common said:

Too many women can say their mothers,
      not enought can say they are wives.

Our ppl, –all ppl actually– need to be smart. Date, talk, ge tot know 1 another. Then get engaged, get married, have a baby. I think this is best way to have a strong family.

I think many want Russ as he has dated many beautiful ladies. He dated tyra, married kimora, dated porshla, & so many other models.

• Pisces August 29, 2010 at 10:35 pm

BCK..are there any photos of Porshla and Jason Kidd’s baby? Have they gone into hiding? Would love to see that baby.

• akua August 27, 2010 at 8:55 am

love them too :)

• .... August 26, 2010 at 11:12 pm

Kimora’s skirt is way too short. Her daughters may be dressing appropriate now but in a matter of time, they will take after kimora. Wearing short skirts, tight dresses, and a bunch of weave. I say, lead by example and that kimora does not do.

• ArieDenise August 27, 2010 at 1:35 am

omg what a hater! they are all just fine! it seems as if the girls have their own minds…so let them and their parents deal with it.

But at any rate..they all look gorgeous! :-)

• The REAL Truth August 27, 2010 at 7:59 am

You need to get off your high horse. Kimora is a grown woman and only 35. She seems to dress perfectly to me. I would love to see what you look like. Plus, Kimora leads by great example. She was married to both men she had children with and is a terrific business woman.

• lilkunta August 27, 2010 at 11:44 am

@ the real truth
        she was married 2 only 1 man. she married russ (after dating 7 years) and then they had kids.

after dating (while still married) Djimon for 1.5 years she got pregnant by Djimon. They arent married. She calls him her husband like Brandy called her Robert Smith her husband.

• The REAL Truth August 28, 2010 at 2:02 pm

Actually they did get married in Africa.
          Research please.

• aries August 28, 2010 at 5:38 pm

According to a source close to the pair, Kimora and her man were married over the summer on a transcontinental trip to Hounsou’s native Benin, Africa − but they couldn’t make it official in the U.S. because Kimora was still technically married to mogul Russell Simmons; that divorce was finalized on Jan 28, 2009.

• Happy August 26, 2010 at 9:05 pm

Kimora is an excellent mother from what I can see. Her girls get a bit too much press/publicity but are always well mannered and age appropriate!

• Tee August 26, 2010 at 8:18 pm

The girls always look so age appropriate and adorable. Kimora look silly goin around shoppin in blue stilettos.

• Shanice August 26, 2010 at 6:57 pm

OMG, that blue shirt and leggings look SO ADORABLE on Aoki! I want to buy my six year old niece an outfit similar to that. She loves that kind of outfit. I like Aoki with her hair pulled back, not blown out or hanging. Ming’s dress is just so pretty. Love how they always are so cute and age appropriate

• fed up August 26, 2010 at 6:36 pm

Kimora needs to teach other parents how to let their kids be fashionable but not too adult. Some of the kids out in public are dressed way too grown up, but Ming and Aoki always look nice, but still like kids

• Tamika August 26, 2010 at 4:28 pm

Aoki and those tiny legs…she is so cute!

• Trisha August 26, 2010 at 3:02 pm

I LOVE Kimora’s outfit, them blue shoes OMG I gotta get them (of course from Bakers, can’t afford the brand she rocking LOL). The girls look beautiful as usual. I see Ming being the business one of the children, she seems very mature. While I see Aoki being the model/entertainer. She has the personality for it. She’s tiny!

• Leo August 26, 2010 at 1:06 pm

Ming, quit playing and gimme that dress.

• Sherley August 27, 2010 at 6:45 pm

Leo, what I tell you about your comments when I’m eating & drinking dinner?

Dang!! *gets out lysol to wipe computer screen & leaving it next to computer*

• derrick August 26, 2010 at 1:00 pm

that lady is looking good in them heels, alright tina turner!! lol

• h-town boss August 26, 2010 at 12:42 pm

What cuties!

• seankordw August 26, 2010 at 12:09 pm

For some reason I like it more when Ming hair is pulled back. Either way they are both beautiful girls!

• mel August 26, 2010 at 12:05 pm

OMG those outfits are cute! I’m not sure I would walk down the street in stilettos, lol. Those shoes look like they’re killin Kimora’s feet. I guess she’s used to it tho.

• lilkunta August 27, 2010 at 1:47 pm

mel says:
      August 26, 2010 at 12:05 pm

I too wouldnt be shopping in stilettos. But we all know K is about appearences. She wants ppl 2 look @ her & envy her. But also, notice she is getting out of a car so I think she is walking short distances.

I wonder if she has gels inserts to massage her feet?
      How did she not get bunions?

For the runway, K modelled only for like 7yrs. Once she married russ, & even after him for the past 15 yrs she has only done modelling for phat fasions.

• Lashay August 26, 2010 at 11:47 am

Those girls are absolutely beautiful. Kenzo is as handsome as can be. I love everyone of their outfits BTW.

• Surprise August 26, 2010 at 11:29 am

I like how she keeps her girls dressed age appropiately. They always look so cute.

• Beautee August 26, 2010 at 11:09 am

Kimora has some gorgeous children and she’s looking fab.

• OhPlease August 26, 2010 at 11:05 am

I love Ming’s dress! Very age appropriate! Kimora is an excellent mom you never see her with out her kids!

• EVELINA RAE August 26, 2010 at 11:03 am

I love Both of Kimora’s outfits.

• Jessica August 26, 2010 at 10:57 am

I must say I’m impressed with Kimora and how she dresses her girls (especially Ming who is 10 going on 11). You would think she would have them all dolled up from head to toe but she lets them dress like little kids. And waiting till their 8 until blowouts so they won’t get obsessed with straight hair is a good idea too.

• GTSA August 26, 2010 at 11:12 am

I agree. Her girls always look so nice but not over the top and fussed with.

• Mena August 26, 2010 at 10:54 am