TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

TAMEKA “TINY” AND THE OMG GIRLZ AT THE TAKERS PREMIERE

dsc_0652

Former Xscape member, Tameka “Tiny” Cottle-Harris(C), was accompanied by the OMG Girlz and her sister-in-law to the “Takers” movie premiere on August 24, 2010 in Atlanta, Georgia. The OMG Girlz (L to R)- Lolo,11, Zonnique,14, and Bahja,14- looked sweet in their matching gray outfits(Click here for BCK’s exclusive interview with the OMG Girlz).

Tiny’s husband, rapper T.I., is featured in the action-packed film.

Photo:TalkingWithTami

22 Comments to “TAMEKA “TINY” AND THE OMG GIRLZ AT THE TAKERS PREMIERE”

• Layla March 23, 2011 at 10:54 am

OMG Look At Mha Sisters Zonnique , Bahja , And LoLo , I Lovee’ Mha Auntie Tiny , Iluu Yu Girls So much , Keep Yur Heads Up HIGH , Dnt Listen To Ya’ll HATERZ , ! I Lovee’ Yu Girls ,

• Barbie August 27, 2010 at 4:18 pm

I Think Lolo so Pretty… And Tiny do a great at helping these girls what the put the mind on doing but i really think they should have helped Reginae a litle better with her attuitude and helped her to feel that she could do anything and gave her a bigger part in the group that fitted her…Because Reginae really did know how do it but i think her and other girls didnt click like how the other three did…And this only what i think….

• lilkunta August 27, 2010 at 9:32 am

Is the lady here in blue [Precious Harris] Lolo & Bahja’s mother?
    Precious & Cliff dont ahve similiar features other than complexion. Yet his daughter Dehjay looks very similiar.

• vanessa August 26, 2010 at 2:23 pm

Hey Tiny keep busy and with your business dealing dont let marriage stop what you do because hollywood can make or break a marriage and KEEP GOD FIRST

• Leo August 26, 2010 at 1:08 pm

How did Tiny get her nickname?

• EVELINA RAE August 26, 2010 at 1:18 pm

I think it’s because back in the day she was really small framed and short. She still is “tiny” considering she had four pregnancies.

• antigoniem August 26, 2010 at 1:52 pm

She got the nickname because she’s only 4’11. Also I think she used the nickname in Xscape because there were two members with the same name, ‘Tamika’ and ‘Tameka’(Tiny).

• Beautee August 26, 2010 at 11:04 am

That is definitely not TI’s mom, that is his sister “Precious”. They all look cute.

• EVELINA RAE August 26, 2010 at 1:21 pm

You are correct. We’ve seen Precious on here before with T.I.’s kids.

• Mena August 26, 2010 at 10:55 am

Pretty girls, I hope they become successful.

• keverno August 26, 2010 at 10:35 am

Cute picture! I love Tiny. She appears to have such a beautiful personality based on the reality show.

• Canada August 26, 2010 at 10:34 am

Finally these girls look and dressed their age

• Trisha August 26, 2010 at 3:10 pm

The girls are always dressed age appropriate, unless I missed a picture…Their usually very colorful like most kids their age. My 13 yr-old cousin got jeans in every color of the rainbow LOL. I don’t get it, but thats the style for the younger tween/teens.

• LisaLisa August 26, 2010 at 9:57 am

No, it is rated PG-13. But Biggie kids were the Preimere of his movie and that was rated R. So I guess it is up to the parents. I won’t let my son see rated R movies either.

• shesallthat August 26, 2010 at 9:44 am

could someone PLEASE tell tameka that those poses of hers are just not working! she always looks like she is in pain but trying so hard to hide it!

• h-town boss August 26, 2010 at 12:00 pm

@shesallthat-LOL! I wasn’t gonna comment cuz I tend not to have anything nice to say about Tiny’s appearance but I was thinking the same thing! :)

• EVELINA RAE August 26, 2010 at 9:25 am

Wow is that Zonnique’s Gucci bag? Shoot i don’t even have one and i’m 10 years older then she is :(

• EVELINA RAE August 26, 2010 at 9:23 am

Tameka’s not going by Tameka “Tiny” Harris? I mean damn i would it’s been a minute and she’s finally his wife. T.I. is so delicious :P

It’s the OMG “sisters” i know only Lourdes and Bahja Rodriguez are sisters, but Zonnique looks like them too.

Who else will be seeing “TAKERS” friday? I love T.I….Chris, Michael and Paul complete the dapper and sexy cast :)

• Nikki August 26, 2010 at 10:01 am

They are actually cousins, lolo and bahja are Tiny’s nieces. That’s why they look alike.

• Khai August 26, 2010 at 7:48 pm

In another interview that they did, they said that they are actually play cousins, but they’ve known each other their whole lives.

• Angel August 26, 2010 at 9:23 am

Isnt Takers rated R?

• Teri August 26, 2010 at 9:57 am

@Angel – I think it’s PG or PG 13. However, if it was “R” I think kids under 17 can still get in w/an adult. I remember when I saw “Set it Off” you wouldn’t thought it was a Disney movie with all those children in attendance. SMH.