TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

KEYSHIA COLE AND DANIEL GIBSON’S LITTLE BOOBIE BOY

boobie

Singer Keyshia Cole shared this picture of her son Daniel “Boobie” Gibson Jr.(born March 2nd, 2010) this past weekend. Check out another picture of little Boobie with his dad.

gibson

NBA player Daniel “Boobie” Gibson (of the Cleveland Cavaliers) also uploaded this picture of his son and wrote: “Booby and Booby Jr. Ain’t enough hours in the day.”

Photos:@Keyshia Cole,@ D. Gibson

34 Comments to “KEYSHIA COLE AND DANIEL GIBSON’S LITTLE BOOBIE BOY”

• Wilfred Escandon August 26, 2011 at 2:11 am

Thanks for one’s marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you happen to be a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back sometime soon. I want to encourage continue your great job, have a nice weekend!

• lena September 23, 2010 at 2:36 am

finally a pic of keyshia’s baby boy hes cute looks just like her

• KEEYSHA.J September 17, 2010 at 5:25 pm

HES KINDA CUTE.

• gtsa September 15, 2010 at 12:01 pm

Finally, a pic of Keyshia and her son. She looks pretty here (blonde weave and all – lol)and her son looks adorable.

• gtsa September 15, 2010 at 12:00 pm

Finally! A pic of Keyshia and her son. She looks pretty here (long blonde weave? and all-lol) and her son is adorable.

• neenee September 15, 2010 at 8:38 am

finally a pic of keyshia’s lil star… hes gorgeous n she looks so content…

• keverno September 14, 2010 at 7:31 pm

Congrads again to Keyshia….I know she will be a good mommy!!!!

• isthather September 14, 2010 at 2:47 pm

I love when little boys look like their mama! I am sooo proud of Keyshia. She was the diamond in the ruff who truly emerged into greatness. So happy she chose someone/thing better for her life…

• InnocentCorruption203 September 13, 2010 at 9:24 pm

Adorable!!!!

• savanah September 13, 2010 at 7:55 pm

awww he iis a QT

• Zogie September 13, 2010 at 6:09 pm

Awww.. She looks sooo happy. And lil Booby.. Awwww… and big Booby.. Awwww.. Keisha has another family outside of the hot mess. … awwww…. lol! Nobody’s family is perfect.. But to see K.C so happy.. YA!!! For her.

• Kaylyn September 13, 2010 at 5:27 pm

yea sooo i feel totally lost cause i had no idea keyshia cole was pregnant let alone dating an nba star.. congrats!!

• Fashionedbygod33 September 13, 2010 at 1:42 pm

He is so cute. Awww…..look at him. Keyshia looks good and very happy. Dad and son cute pic as well.

• Georgia September 13, 2010 at 1:32 pm

Aww he is a cutie

• BrwnSantiLove September 13, 2010 at 12:50 pm

cute pix

• nicolefromcali September 13, 2010 at 12:42 pm

Keisha baby is tooo cute. Loving the hat!!!!

• KIM September 13, 2010 at 12:22 pm

Did Keisha ever find out who her bio dad was, I had to get rid of cable and never saw the last episodes of her BET show

• keyshia cole #1fan September 13, 2010 at 12:44 pm

I had just send in a comment in [ to another site] begging to see a

picture of little daniel and two days longer,bang! there he is what

a beautiful baby,you guys make an incredible family! thanks for

sharing your family with your fans

• stunnaz September 13, 2010 at 12:56 pm

I don’t think she did on the show but she did find him later and his name is Tyrone I think… I remember reading that somewhere..her dad is of creole descent

• onum2 September 13, 2010 at 12:22 pm

Finally!!! So happy to see the pic of this baby!! Congrats he is cute!!!

• Lashay September 13, 2010 at 11:08 am

Awwwww SO CUTE!!! :)

• Zee September 13, 2010 at 9:39 am

Gorgeousness all around! Keyshia looks so happy and is glowing, and the baby is TOO CUTE for words. Daniel’s words about fatherhood said it all,how wonderful is that? I wish much continued happiness and success to this family.

• seankordw September 13, 2010 at 9:39 am

Ok, his cubby cheeks and his little hat is too much! They make a great family I’m happy for them!

• Mena September 13, 2010 at 9:29 am

He look cute.

• EVELINA RAE September 13, 2010 at 9:13 am

Really did we need to call him Boobie Jr.? He’s a cute baby. He seems to have the asian eyes like Keyshia.

It’s nice to FINALLY see him :D

• Pisces September 13, 2010 at 9:13 am

Thanks BCK. Finally. These three are beautiful. BCK always comes through with the latest and best celebrity baby pictures. The baby is adorable.

Now, please give us Lauren’s and Nivea’s little pups for Papa Wayne. ;)

You made my day with these pictures, BCK. Something fresh.

• Pisces September 13, 2010 at 12:19 pm

They look like they’re shopping at a BABY GAP store. I love the way that store has seasonal baby outfits with special little designs. They are the cutest. Whenever I am invited to baby showers, that’s where I go to buy presents.

Hmm..I’m going to a baby shower this Saturday. So much fun.

• EVELINA RAE September 13, 2010 at 1:23 pm

I don’t think it’s the Gap ’cause of all the boxes and the stroller in the back it reminds me of a Baby’s R Us or the baby sections in The Bay or Sears. I LOVE the Gap! I definitely shop there regularly for my kids and for parties. H&M and Ralph Lauren are also my favourites :)

• Pisces September 13, 2010 at 5:16 pm

Thanks, Evelina. I was just speculating about the background in the photo. Such a cute baby, isn’t he?

• khrish September 19, 2010 at 7:44 pm

Hey lady! What’s up? haven’t been able to talk to you for a while. Can you believe the mess T.I. has caused for himself AGAIN?

• stunnaz September 13, 2010 at 8:53 am

awwwww those cheeks…we hv finally seen him…i think both keyshia and daniel are good parents…keyshia seems to be in a much happier place in her life now..good for her!

• mel September 13, 2010 at 8:52 am

awww Booby Jr. is soooo cute. not sure who he favors yet. Looks like Keyshia has dropped all her baby weight. Congrats to her and Booby Sr.

• Misty September 13, 2010 at 8:51 am

Awww he’s a cutie.

• Lisa September 13, 2010 at 8:46 am

Aw… he is gorgeous!!! He looks so much like Keyshia. That pic of them together is so precious.