MCCLAIN COVERS JOHN LEGEND’S ‘ALL OF ME’

A CELEBRITY BABY BLOG PARTY: “A FEW LINKS”

mariah

Singer Mariah Carey conceals her rumor ed baby bump? Or maybe there wasn’t a baby bump to begin with? Check out archived pictures of Mariah from the month of August.

Aretha Franklin’s son gets attacked [MrsGrapevine]

More pictures of Mariah Carey[Mediaoutrage]

Facebook donates $100M to Newark schools, but one man wants to know,  “Why should Black children be the charity cases?” [BVONMoney]

True or False? Are Tracy Morgan and his girlfriend expecting? [Mediatakeout]

Keke palmer talks about new album, family, and more[Essence]

Tags : Posted in : links

17 Comments to “A CELEBRITY BABY BLOG PARTY: “A FEW LINKS””

• free minecraft account June 18, 2013 at 10:52 am

This piece of writing will help the internet viewers for creating new website
    or even a weblog from start to end.

• mac photoshop February 7, 2012 at 6:08 pm

This is a set of words, not an essay. you are incompetent

• Elana Theisen January 5, 2012 at 2:12 am

Hello I am keeping getting a problems with visiting your web site, I am given 403 messages extremely often, I’m not too clear why but when I reload the page it returns fine.

• kancelaria prawnicza December 3, 2011 at 1:57 pm

Es ist fantastisch! Ich frage mich, ob ich ein paar Dinge schreiben wollte, würde ich, wie man weiß.

• Low Testosterone Symptoms September 24, 2011 at 12:37 am

If youre interested in informing the actual Professor Kopelman of this scam, you could reach their main office at Secretariat@sgul.ac.uk

• h-town boss September 27, 2010 at 10:33 am

I think she may have lost the baby. It must be hard to go through all of this with the whole world watching. I wish her & Nick the best.

• Anne September 27, 2010 at 8:31 am

She looks preggers, but she should be bigger than that.

• shesallthat September 27, 2010 at 7:02 am

mariah doesn’t seem to be stressing it at all in this pics! the paps are not bothering her. and of course people are going to comment on this – why should she be any different!?

• babiesactivities September 26, 2010 at 7:58 pm

Hey she looks preg to me!

• Courtney September 26, 2010 at 4:31 pm

Hummm…maybe she had the baby already???!

• bck reader September 25, 2010 at 10:39 pm

Keke has such a great head on her shoulders. i really like her. she’s had so much success with acting and such, but still desires to go to college. an HBCU no less. go girl :-P

so sad about what happened to Aretha Franklin’s son. i hope he’s ok and i hope they catch the fools that did it. i wonder if the attackers knew who he was, or if this was just some random act. so senseless. :-(

• Trisha_B September 25, 2010 at 7:20 pm

They need to leave Mariah Carey alone. She is clearly having problems getting pregnant & having the media playing the guessing game is not going to help, its just going to make Mariah & Nick feel worse. So I wish magazines, blogs, etc… stop posting ‘Mariah is pregnant’ & ‘Oh, Mariah is not pregnant anymore…’ Until it comes from her & Nick’s mouth, not a ‘reliable source,’ no heading w/ mariah’s picture should say anything about pregnant

As for the Facebook man giving the money, I don’t see anything wrong with it. If he decided to give it to a majority white city, black people would be complaing about why they weren’t getting the money. He stated the facts that Newark needs the help to better the education, so what’s the problem?

• Kim September 25, 2010 at 1:57 pm

What baby bump she has been pregnant for”6 months” according to the rumors. My dad has a bigger” baby bump”

• Zogie September 25, 2010 at 11:50 am

All this media must be hard for M.C…if she is, or was… she can’t have a private moment… anyway..BCK.. I REMEMBER GOLDEN BEING PREGGERS AND THEN… NOT… CAN WE GET SOMEONE TO FIND PICS OF HER BABY?

Anyway…. T.Morgan.. And another child??? Really?? Still wondering if he knows he has two feet.. He’s funny as hell but.. Um.. A little bit of a egghead.

• Teri September 25, 2010 at 11:44 am

Someone could’ve fooled me because she looked very pregnant. I guess we’ll see soon enought. I, too, wish them the best.

• Ms. J September 25, 2010 at 10:10 am

I read that they’ve been having trouble conceiving.I wish Nick and Mariah all the best.

• Danielle September 25, 2010 at 9:51 am

I think maybe her dress is coverig her bump. She looks like she’s gain a lot of weight and she has that “pregnant glow”