ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

BRAD PITT AND ZAHARA VISIT AMERICAN GIRL STORE

bradzaharaouting2

Actor Brad Pitt and his daughter Zahara Jolie-Pitt(January 8, 2005) were bombarded by fans and the paparazzi as they were leaving the American Girl Place store at The Grove in Los Angeles, CA over the weekend.

The duo were at the American Girl store to celebrate the sixth birthday of rocker Chris Cornell’s daughter.

zaharbradouting

The look on Zahara’s face is priceless!

Photos:Flynet

Tags : , Posted in : Actors

22 Comments to “BRAD PITT AND ZAHARA VISIT AMERICAN GIRL STORE”

• kerala matrimony February 14, 2012 at 4:17 pm

Great post! Looking forward to more posting from you. Thank you.

• ssweetpea13 October 19, 2010 at 7:36 pm

Zahara is a cutie pie…I always wonder why he doesn’t parade his biological kids around for the media circus.

• ajax360 October 30, 2010 at 1:16 am

Please read the above post, maybe they will answer your question

• Kim September 29, 2010 at 2:09 pm

Zahara is his “real” daughter and his first daughter. This is Blackcelebrity kids so they don’t buy pics of him unless he is with Zahara. There are other sites that never publish pics of Zahara even if she is with Shiloh they crop her out of the pic. If Brad is only w/ his bio kids there are dozens of sites that publish pics. Don’t worry about the bio kids. Brad took his older Asian boys to NOLA recently to visit MIR homeowners there were no pics here because this site is for black celeb and their kids and black kids of celebs(like Connor Cruise, Zahara, etc)

• Raven September 29, 2010 at 9:51 am

Shiloh is with Brad all the time when ever brad has the girls its Shiloh and Z. He tock both to visit mommy and the set of “Salt” and He also tock the girls shopping in Italy and to the Set to visit mommy again, he probably wanted some one on one time with his oldest daughter. Brad and Angelina gave said that Z is a daddy girl and with 3 younger siblings that require more attention its nice for her to get daddy to herself. Brad dose the same thing with Maddox he takes him to games so they can have one on one time together.Brad and Angelina tock a trip and only brought the twins with them so the bio kids get just as much attention as the adopted was get.

• Luvbug September 28, 2010 at 12:17 pm

I WISH FOR ONCE THAT BRAD WOULD HAVE HIS BIOLOGICAL DAUGHTERS WITH HIM MORE. YES I KNOW HE LOVE ZAHARA, BUT DAG, WHAT ABOUT UR REAL CHILDREN?

• nk September 28, 2010 at 2:16 am

Zahara is a very pretty girl.

• AJA September 27, 2010 at 8:57 pm

This is so weird to me. Like, they’re in LA, you’d think people would be used to seeing celebrities around. I know when I lived in NY I saw celebrities all the time and nobody really gave much of a crap when they were around.

• Scorpio September 27, 2010 at 6:04 pm

I would be upset if I was Zahara. Crazy folks!

• SMH September 27, 2010 at 2:28 pm

Funny thing is, they only came like that when they heard Brad was there and not for Chris’ son’s party lol.

• S. September 27, 2010 at 1:31 pm

Sometimes, human nature really disgusts me

• senna September 27, 2010 at 1:07 pm

The paparazzi are ridicu-loo. I like Bradski(my personal name for him) but I can’t see myself going ape sh**t like that if I saw him on the street. Pack a wolf hounds.

• Kim September 27, 2010 at 12:44 pm

I saw pics on another site.. When they entered there were only a handful of paparazzi but after a couple of hours everybody and their mamma hears they are in there and start shopping up.I remember when BP was on Oprah she asked him about the paps and the kids. He explained to Zahara its just silly people who like to take pics its Ok. Zahara responded, “No Daddy Its not OK” At least its not a daily thing we’ve only seen Zahara about 5 times since they left Venice in May.

• Kirsten September 27, 2010 at 12:25 pm

These pictures are cute but it’s sad to see all of the media around them. They can’t even go to a birthday party without being stalked. Poor kids.

• TheRealAshland September 27, 2010 at 11:58 am

How love how he loves HIS children biological ones, and the adopted ones. Love the Jolie-Pitts

• BrwnSantiLove September 27, 2010 at 1:48 pm

totally agree

• Lady September 27, 2010 at 11:54 am

Z is so super cute….her face is like “Pshh these crazy people again, can’t they just leave me n my daddy alone” lol!!

• Ashley September 27, 2010 at 11:50 am

Aww she looks so annoyed lol. So pretty

• I SAID IT"DAT" September 27, 2010 at 10:37 am

o gosh i can not imagine myself or my kids having to deal with all that on a daily basis!!! it must be aggravating! but i gueess thats what comes with the territory…i guess

• ZuluGirl September 27, 2010 at 8:55 am

The amount of media there is insane, what must these poor kids think!?

• Angel September 27, 2010 at 8:40 am

Zahara is such a cutie.

• Media Outrage » Blog Archive » A Little Father Daughter Time September 27, 2010 at 7:43 am

[...] out this father daughter moment…Click Here. sr_adspace_id = 1000000374907; sr_adspace_width = 300; sr_adspace_height = 250; [...]