PHOTOS: EMILY B’S DAUGHTER CELEBRATES BIRTHDAY WITH ’16 IN THE CITY’ BASH

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

willowsmith

Jada Pinkett Smith and her daughter, singer Willow Smith, attended several fashion shows during Milan Fashion Week over the weekend in Milan, Italy.

The duo later attended a celebration of top model Naomi Campbell’s career on September 26, 2010.

Willow will be ten years old this October.

Photos: Wireimage

26 Comments to “WILLOW AND JADA PINKETT-SMITH MAKE ROUNDS( AND OUTFIT CHANGES) AT MILAN’S FASHION WEEK”

• Kwhite October 5, 2010 at 4:56 pm

ok b4 i enjoyed watchin’ the smith’s but i do feel theyre younger kids are too over exposed. This little girl has on Christian Louboutin are you serious @ 9 i was wearing sketchers lol

• Ashlee B. October 3, 2010 at 2:47 pm

love the smith family i really love jaden he is cuteeee

• Ashlee B. October 3, 2010 at 2:39 pm

i love willow’s smile and i love Jaden too he is soo cutee

• NickInATL September 28, 2010 at 8:35 am

Jada looks like a fabolous, over the top (in a good way) fashionista DIVA! Make me wanna hit the gym
    And Willow, well, she has her own unique style (whistles and walks away….)

• Africhic September 28, 2010 at 4:47 am

This child is too exposed. 20 years down the line when they are writing their memoirs you’ll recall i said this.

• Felicia September 27, 2010 at 9:20 pm

Mother and Daughter bonding I’M LOVING IT. I feel Jada and Will were blessed in there careers and they’re very fortunate to be able to do things with there children and give them opportunites they probably thought they would never be able to do.

• jj September 27, 2010 at 9:03 pm

She’s a lovely girl, but I hate the way she dresses.

• Sami September 27, 2010 at 6:47 pm

Will Smith and Jada pimp their kids too much IMO.

A poster basically said that they are just doing their jobs but personally I think Will And Jada should have waited till the kids were grown teenagers rather than lil children before giving them such full on careers.

Willow is at fashion events rather than at school with her friends. No matter what you say about the family and their wealth it isn’t good for a 9 year old girl to be mixing constantly with adults. She even said in an radio interview that she never get’s to really go to school or even sit with her tutor.

At 9 years old she will be stuck in recording studios, messing around with Jay-z and doing countless interviews. I wonder if Jay-z and Beyonce would let their 9 year old daughter have this sort of lifestyle?

Hmmmm

• SMH September 27, 2010 at 2:23 pm

Jada needs to be a fashion stylist and drop her own line like yesterday!

• BrwnSantiLove September 27, 2010 at 1:49 pm

love these ladies

• senna September 27, 2010 at 12:32 pm

okay to me Jada’s clothes don’t compliment her frame. The black dress, no ma’am. The shoes…no. Don’t suit her frame at all. The high waist pants/shorts with the bustier thing….no. The outfit with the shorts. ok. not really loving the top. The shoes..try another pair. Those booties don’t suit shorter frames to me. Tho it may depend on the style. She needs shoes to compliment her height/ frame. But gotta give her props for them legs. Those legs are rocking

• shesallthat September 27, 2010 at 11:23 am

jada looks like a hot mess in those leather shorts and her super-fly hat! the only time willow looks like a cute little girl is in the red outfit – otherwise she is a hot mess,too!!

• bn, September 27, 2010 at 10:23 am

There is the son of the french president of this pictures

• Tamika September 27, 2010 at 10:01 am

I love Jada in that hat…you go girl!

• Mena September 27, 2010 at 9:38 am

I don’t like Willow style and think she too young to dress like this. Not that it is vulgar but I think the style is more for a teen girl and not a 9/10 yr old.

I love Jada and her outfit.

• Keke September 27, 2010 at 9:20 am

such a beautiful young girl, I still think her style is too much for a 9yo but she is lovely nonetheless… and talented too.

• Shaydy Oakz September 27, 2010 at 9:15 am

Those eyes..

I think Jada knows where the Fountain of Youth is.

• Queen September 27, 2010 at 9:08 am

Willow know she got those Will Smith Ears! lol! Cute photos!

• And Her Name Is Me September 27, 2010 at 9:05 am

The Smith Ladies!! I love me some Jada and Willow. Lol.. I love the Smith’s period. All of ‘em. Willow looks like she’s growing her Mohawk out. Time for something new and creative. GO WILLOW!! Such a unique indivisual and proud of it too. I believe that everyone should take heed. Love yourself and embrace your individuality. BUMP what everyone else thinks and that’s the message I get from Willow. LOVE IT!! <=0]

• NaiyaJ September 27, 2010 at 9:03 am

I love me some JADA she better work

• EVELINA RAE September 27, 2010 at 9:00 am

Jada looks ridiculous in all three pictures. I think Willow looks silly in the first picture…i mean i don’t mind the style, but it’s A LOT put together. I like Willow in the red.

• onum2 September 27, 2010 at 8:41 am

willow is too much for me. work it hun. lmao!!!

• Angel September 27, 2010 at 8:36 am

ok I love lil willow and all but they know they (will & jada) know how to (over)expose their kids.

• And Her Name Is Me September 27, 2010 at 9:16 am

I don’t think they’re over exposing their children. It’s a learning experience. Look at Jaden. You know; when they were filming the Karate Kid. While in China, they learned the culture. The language. Their way of life. It’s a beautiful thing. Willow is into fashion. From what I see, Jada is showing Willow the different fashions in other countries. She’s a fashion designer in the making. You can get ideas from being exposed to different cultures and such. If you look at the photos, you’ll see how she’s admiring the fashion. There are other photos where Willow is pointing to certain outfits. I would love to be introduced to to different things. If given the opportunity, why not take advantage of it?? They’re blessed.

• Angel September 28, 2010 at 9:32 am

Thanks And Her Name is Me for making me see it in another light. Being exposed to another culture is always a positive thing. I guess i only saw it as a lil girl doing lots of grown up things and a parent making sure her kid stays in the limelight.

• tj September 28, 2010 at 1:47 am

I really think Jada looks fantastic