SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

TWEET! TWEET! IT’S KENZO!

kenzo

Kimora Lee Simmons has shared a new picture of her baby boy Kenzo Lee Hounsou, 1 1/2, her son with actor Djimon Hounsou.

She writes via her twitter: “This is my new [assistant]! He will be taking all appointments, mtgs, +phone calls from here on out!”

The mom of three recently parted ways from company Baby Phat, the clothing line she created with her ex-husband Russell Simmons. She says that though the split wasn’t amicable, she is content and has a few projects in the works, one that includes her kids!

Click here for archived pictures of Kimora and her family.

37 Comments to “TWEET! TWEET! IT’S KENZO!”

• Green Day Poster July 3, 2013 at 5:33 pm

Hey! Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace
    group? There’s a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Cheers

• Free Music for iPod October 30, 2011 at 10:45 am

Online Article…

[...]The information mentioned in the article are some of the best available [...]…

• Larry Trammel July 29, 2011 at 12:16 pm

Nice website, you most likely get alot of readers. Can you please suggest me on my site to get it like yours ; http://removewisdomteeth.net

• free sample June 3, 2011 at 8:09 pm

Thank you so much regarding giving us an update on this theme on your web page. Please realise that if a completely new post appears or if perhaps any alterations occur with the current post, I would consider reading a lot more and knowing how to make good usage of those tactics you reveal. Thanks for your efforts and consideration of other people by making this blog available.

• Luvbug October 3, 2010 at 11:19 pm

MY BABY, LUV ME SOME KENZO, ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS. GET ON THE JOB KIMORA, DO HIS HAIR OR CUT IT.

• chris October 1, 2010 at 7:57 pm

my 3 1/2yr old son looked this pic and said “look at me” i told him that was kenzo he said he llok like me, i’be always said since kenzo was born he look like my son. i even tweeted kimora

• Pisces October 2, 2010 at 11:42 am

That is such a cute little story, Chris. Thank you for sharing..so sweet.

• LBIZZLE October 1, 2010 at 12:31 pm

I was jusssssst about to make that comment about Khamini Griffin from All of Us I thought it was throwback pic of him lol.

• Ms. J October 1, 2010 at 10:27 am

Kenzo is at home or in her office or whatever. He is resting/playing. He does not need to be dressed up for that! He always dresses nice when he goes out!

• really now? October 3, 2010 at 9:08 am

I agree! The people posting contrary are unbelievable in that regard. They must not have kids. He is not a doll. And besides, he looks fine, clothes and hair, with his too cute self.

• sade October 1, 2010 at 9:52 am

why dont she dress him a little better than that like her girls hes cute though i love me sum kenzo

• BrwnSantiLove October 1, 2010 at 3:25 am

I never thought it before but I do see Aoki in him now. Cute babe

• Pisces September 30, 2010 at 5:27 pm

Look at the cute little future genius! His Mom is already grooming him for success…no toy car or pacifier in his hand, little man is trying to write already. Only 1 and 1/2 year old.

Get down Kenzo, baby genius.

• Sweet Shortey September 30, 2010 at 2:18 pm

HES GETTIN BIG! HE SOO DOES RESEMBLE KHAMANI ESPESCIALLY THEM “ALL OF US” DAYSS

• nicolefromcali September 30, 2010 at 12:29 pm

What’s going on with Kenzo’s outfit and hair. SMH

• Me 2 September 30, 2010 at 1:57 pm

That baby is chillin like a villan he doesn’t have to be dressed up 24/7. He can be comfortable in his play clothes if he wants to.

• keverno September 30, 2010 at 3:13 pm

I agree totally!!!!!!

• AJA September 30, 2010 at 6:13 pm

His hair grows out his head that way. Does seeing African hair offend you? SMH.

• NikNak October 2, 2010 at 7:29 pm

Don’t you think it’s a little strange that his Blackness/Africanness is the first thing you jumped to?

I mean, I thought she was talking about how it looked untidy being that it looks like it has been slept on it.

• nicolefromcali October 2, 2010 at 10:15 pm

NikNak u said exactly what I was trying to say, blk ppl take sh.. the wrong way and start alot of mess about nothing!!!!

• bck reader October 1, 2010 at 1:02 am

actually Kimora said in an online chat session that they’re just letting Kenzo’s afro grow out and see what happens. and as for the outfit, i doubt she’s gonna be putting him in anything phat farm lol! i think what he has on is totally appropriate for being at home with mom. only that he’s a ‘celeb’s kid’ so ppl except him to be on point all the time. but this is more realistic.

• shesallthat October 1, 2010 at 4:15 am

LOL!!! yea i don’t think we will see him in any baby phat either!!

• Ms. J October 1, 2010 at 1:49 pm

I’ve seen pics of Kenzo in Phat Farm before and Baby Phat is a female line.

• bck reader October 3, 2010 at 8:10 pm

yes, agreed, baby phat is a female clothing line. and she had him in phat farm as a baby, i’m assuming before they parted ways with the company. i doubt she would put it on him now.

• keverno September 30, 2010 at 11:59 am

Too cute!!!!! Little Kenzo is one of favorite hollywood babies.

• h-town boss September 30, 2010 at 11:12 am

Cu-Tie P-ie!

• Mena September 30, 2010 at 10:11 am

He is a cutie and growing up fast.

• LisaLisa September 30, 2010 at 8:51 am

Kenzo has his momma’s neck. He is cute though. You gotta love Kimora (with that pillow). She is as real as they come!

• EVELINA RAE September 30, 2010 at 11:02 am

lol @ the neck comment.

• Lisa September 30, 2010 at 8:35 am

He is so adorable… such a beautiful baby boy! I love the saying on the accent pillow.

• shesallthat September 30, 2010 at 8:21 am

wow – he has really grown!! but i have to admit that that LV bag was the first thing that caught my eye!!! LOL

• Misty September 30, 2010 at 8:18 am

He is so cute and he reminds me of Kamani Griffin

• bck reader September 30, 2010 at 8:30 am

never thought of it before but you’re right, he does resemble a young Kamani Griffin. from his ‘All of Us’ days.

• Ms. J September 30, 2010 at 9:53 am

OMG I thought I was the only one who thought he looked like (Khamani)Griffin. I’ve always thought that.

• neenee October 4, 2010 at 8:54 am

• Jai September 30, 2010 at 8:16 am

Kenzo is too cute! But I love what the pillow says behind him: “Men,coffee, and chocolate are all better RICH!” LOL.

• Sherley September 30, 2010 at 5:09 pm

You said all I was going to say