PHOTOS: EMILY B’S DAUGHTER CELEBRATES BIRTHDAY WITH ’16 IN THE CITY’ BASH

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

VIDEO: CYMPHONIQUE- “SOLDIER GIRL” PROMO VIDEO

cymphonique3

Sony recording artist Cymphonique Miller(dad is Master P) has debuted a promo video for her new song “Soldier Girl”.

Here are some details about the song: “At 14 yrs of age, Cymphonique aka “Lil Miss Swaggar” with her new song “Soldier girl” leads a movement empowering young people of today especially females to be motivated, encouraged, determined, strong minded and not letting the haters stop them from achieving success.”

Website: Cymphonique.com

16 Comments to “VIDEO: CYMPHONIQUE- “SOLDIER GIRL” PROMO VIDEO”

• Automotive Telemarketing February 8, 2012 at 12:35 pm

Holla, great page I have just subscribed to your RSS

• BACKPAGE EZADBLASTER February 7, 2012 at 11:18 am

ADVERTISING IS TO YOUR BUSINESS – http://EzAdBlaster.com ADVERTISING IS TO YOUR BUSINESS – What Gasoline Is To Your Car – WithOut It Nothing Happens ! FREE AD DESIGN – We Design Your Ad FREE and Then Post It 24-Hours To CraigsList Or BackPage ! http://EzAdBlaster.com

• Javita Top Team July 8, 2011 at 3:01 am

Javita Top Team…

[...]“The Javita top team” or “number one distributor” is just a couple of the terms thrown around by Javita independent distributors when prospecting for new members to sign up to their Javita team. http://javamlm.com/javita/javita-join-the-top-team/

• okay September 30, 2010 at 8:43 pm

You guys gotta understand its a “promo” video.

• milli September 30, 2010 at 6:23 pm

She is very talented, but it just seem that her dad is not into her career as he was romeo. Maybe it’s because she is not from his wife,they have daughters together as well.

• mikayla ke'airah September 30, 2010 at 4:16 pm

Wow young miller stay on her grindGET IT GURL :)

• not really September 30, 2010 at 11:46 am

Why do all the girl singers sound the same today? Not liking this. If I had to bet on the future of girl singers, Imma have to roll with Willow, which is suprising because I am not a Willow fan, but I love her song, no other young girl (or even not so young girl) out there can compete with it.

• Mena September 30, 2010 at 1:07 pm

They do all sound the same nowadays..

• case of da ex September 30, 2010 at 11:17 am

she tries very hard she may not be all that yet but she will be and people who say shes using her dad well when the opportunity is there you cant just leave it hangin u gotta grab it and thats what she done

• Mena September 30, 2010 at 1:07 pm

I agree with you. I wish I had a dad that could help me move up in any field I chose. It sucks for ppl that don’t have connections but it is good for the ones that do have those connections.

• EVELINA RAE September 30, 2010 at 11:01 am

o_O

• Mena September 30, 2010 at 10:10 am

I have grown to like this girl. She is trying and is age appropriate unlike some of the other girls out. She is really move up. I heard she has a show coming out on Nickeldeon next year. I can’t wait to see with my neice.

• Ms. J September 30, 2010 at 10:07 am

Nice ;)

• Pisces September 30, 2010 at 9:57 am

I like that the video is tasteful, not vulgar with a positive “girl power” message. Good job, Cymphonique.

At least she is not just sitting around waiting for Daddy’s child support payments to come in like Alejandra has her children waiting for Jermaine’s checks.

She’s having fun and building a resume at the same time. Use Daddy’s name while you can…it may not be so easy to do 10 years from now.

Good job! She’s cute, too.

• aries September 30, 2010 at 9:47 am

cute girl, song and video thumbs down

• Julie September 30, 2010 at 9:26 am