ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

WHY YOU MAY NEVER SEE A PICTURE OF SADE’S DAUGHTER ILA

sadeguitar

Privacy is everything to musician Sade. “I’ve always got so much to accomplish in my personal life, and I see that as separate,” she says.

She continues, “I lived in London till about six years ago, but I’m basically a country girl.”   Sade and her partner, Ian Watts, live in rural England with her daughter Ila, who is now fourteen years old.

Ila sometimes accompanies her mom on tour. “She went on the road with me the last time I toured, but she always went to bed before I went on stage, ” Sade reveals.

Perhaps you may never see a picture of  Ila, but others say that they have spotted the teenage in Sade’s video “Baby Father”. Click here to see if you can spot out Ila.

ila

Ila is supposed the girl in the hat

Source

Tags : Posted in : Singers and their Kids

19 Comments to “WHY YOU MAY NEVER SEE A PICTURE OF SADE’S DAUGHTER ILA”

• Nic May 5, 2013 at 12:59 pm

You can see pics of her daughter on instagram. She is beautiful like her mom

• Doreatha January 18, 2013 at 11:35 am

GOD BLESS SADE, AND HER FAMILY.

• umm May 11, 2012 at 12:50 pm

She is the girl in the middle

• gtsa October 4, 2010 at 11:14 am

“GOOD FOR U SADE, CAUSE I COULD CARE LESS IF I SAW UR KID OR NOT. I HAVE MY OWN TO WORRY ABOUT.”

Well alrighty then, LOL. Got to admit that was funny and spot on. Love me some Sade anyway or rather her music.

• Pisces October 4, 2010 at 9:16 am

Agree, Luvbug, especially about Sade. Could it be the effects of menopause that’s making her be more private? She’s at that age.

• Pisces October 4, 2010 at 9:15 am

Agree, Luvbug, especially about Sade. Could it be the effects menopause that’s making her be more private? She’s at that age.

• Luvbug October 3, 2010 at 11:49 pm

NOW THIS LETS US KNOW THAT HALLE BERRY IS THE ONE CALLING THE PAPARAZZI. EVERYTIME SHE IS OUT, EVEN TO THE GROCERY STORE, PAPS R THERE. NOW IF THAT ISN’T SUSPICIOUS, I DON’T KNOW WHAT IS, LOL. GOOD FOR U SADE, CAUSE I COULD CARE LESS IF I SAW UR KID OR NOT. I HAVE MY OWN TO WORRY ABOUT.

• BrwnSantiLove October 1, 2010 at 3:28 am

cute

• S. October 1, 2010 at 1:06 am

Exactly why I love Sade so much! Unlike other celebrities that knowingly live in the middle of the Hollywood-ceste pool where the paps come to feast and then choose to complain about Paps following you around (*coughHalleBerrycough*,)she lives a lifestyle that suits her need for privacy! Take notes Halle!

• Kim October 1, 2010 at 12:52 pm

If you have a problem with paps pics of celebrity kids why are you on this site .You Do realize that 70% of the candid shots of these kids were shot by paps screaming at the kids. Almost all the pics of Heidi and Seal’s kids, Connor Cruise, Zahara Jolie Pitt , Angel Murphy,Kimora’s kids out shopping The Jackson kids going to karate classes, Madonna’s kids …are taken by paparazzi.

• starr08 September 30, 2010 at 8:37 pm

ooohh thats crazzy! i feeL her i guess.. But i couLd of sworn one of those girls in the red&White was hers!! lol..

• Zulugal September 30, 2010 at 2:34 pm

Folasade….i just like u mate!Keep rocin as always…

• Pisces September 30, 2010 at 2:30 pm

Just 2 comments so far. Looks like BCK commentors are abiding by Sade’s wishes and not only granting her privacy, but not caring enough about her to even discuss her. Be careful what you wish for…may even wish your fan base away.

• EVELINA RAE September 30, 2010 at 3:18 pm

lol i didn’t care to write a comment until i read yours lol

• Pisces September 30, 2010 at 5:17 pm

Lol, too, Evelina Rae! ;)

• shesallthat October 1, 2010 at 4:01 am

good lawd!!!!
      her fans love her for her music! i could care less about NOT seeing photo’s of her child!

• NikNak October 2, 2010 at 8:00 pm

You are assuming that internet comments and album/ticket sales are directly related. And on top of that, you are assuming her fan base visits this site.

• Reality Check Fall Edition September 30, 2010 at 1:44 pm

Good for her. In the world of “look at me”, its great to see a talented celeb with mystery, and the desire to separate her personal life from her public life. I swear I am sick of seeing reality celebritie acting stupid, hip hop celebs showing off their gaudy and trashy lifestyle, drugged out celebs clubbing all over the globe, groups dating and sleeping with every man with a dollar,etc… The world has become one big sewer. And, it stinks! This is so refreshing. She lives her life under the radar then comes out every ten years or so and stuns the world. Rock on Sade!

• Mena September 30, 2010 at 10:12 am

I love Sade. Her music is timeless. I think privacy is good for celebrities. If you don’t flaunt it they (the paporrozzi) can’t get a hold to it.