MCCLAIN COVERS JOHN LEGEND’S ‘ALL OF ME’

UK EDITION: ASHLEY WALTERS AND FAMILY ATTEND DESPICABLE ME PREMIERE

ashleyfam

British Musician/actor Ashley Walters attended the “Despicable Me” European premiere on October 11, 2010 in London, England with his two sons Shayon and Paniro, his daughter China, and his wife Natalie.

Ashley has starred in films Get Rich or Die Tryin’ alongside rapper 50 Cent (2005), Bullet Boy (2005), Stormbreaker (2006), to name a few. He was also once a part of  the  musical group So Solid Crew.

Tags : Posted in : ActorsUK edition

16 Comments to “UK EDITION: ASHLEY WALTERS AND FAMILY ATTEND DESPICABLE ME PREMIERE”

• Cinda July 23, 2013 at 2:38 pm

Thank you, I’ve just been looking for information approximately this topic for a long time and yours is the greatest I have came upon till now. But, what about the bottom line? Are you sure about the source?

• Hazel Harkness July 24, 2011 at 9:06 pm

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this, such as you wrote the e book in it or something. I think that you could do with a few % to pressure the message home a little bit, but instead of that, this is fantastic blog. A great read. I will definitely be back.

• jazz October 13, 2010 at 12:59 pm

nice looking family i just love Ashley Walters great actor his kids are very close in age not easy for his wife .

• gtsa October 13, 2010 at 12:24 pm

Cute, cute kids. The little girl’s gonna be beauty when she grows up and little man out front. Too much “you feel me” swagger. He is going to be a heartbreaker.

• h-town boss October 13, 2010 at 12:18 pm

Don’t know who they are, but they are a nice looking family!

• hmm...? October 13, 2010 at 1:26 am

thanks

• Jusme October 12, 2010 at 8:27 pm

Who??

• Trisha_B October 12, 2010 at 6:25 pm

No comment on the wife

Are the kids triplets? They all look the same age lol

The boy in the blue needs to take his arms out his shirt! My mom hated when I did that b/c she said I would stretch my shirt out lol

Dad looks good!

• Ms. J October 12, 2010 at 11:07 pm

They’re 10,9,&7.

• Trisha_B October 12, 2010 at 11:52 pm

Really? I would have never guessed that there was a 3 yr difference between the oldest and youngest. Lol
        Anyway, I find it cute when siblings are close in age since they’ll be able to have a tight bond.

• bunnyhop (: October 12, 2010 at 3:29 pm

i swear before i clicked the post i thought his wife was rihanna

• shesh1nes October 12, 2010 at 2:40 pm

all his kids look the same age.

• BrwnSantiLove October 12, 2010 at 12:42 pm

nice pix

• LisaLisa October 12, 2010 at 9:31 am

His wife look like Shaq’s wife Shaunie here.

• seankordw October 12, 2010 at 8:58 am

OK first I didn’t know he was British or a musician but I do like him as an actor. He has a good lookin family like their just regular down to earth people.

• stunnaz October 12, 2010 at 8:45 am

omg i didn’t know he was married and had kids this big…ahhh asher d…oh so sexy! he has beautiful kids and wife but i would be glad to see that hair on her go….the son in blue…his i’m a bad man face are killing me lol….i am going to listen to 21 seconds to go now!