TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

SPOTTED: KIMORA AND HER BRENTWOOD BUDDIES

Kimora Lee Simmons and her daughters Ming,10, and Aoki,8, Simmons were spotted on the streets of Brentwood, Ca over the weekend. The trio were shooting scenes for their reality show Kimora: Life in The Fab Lane.

More pictures below!

Photos: Splashnews

16 Comments to “SPOTTED: KIMORA AND HER BRENTWOOD BUDDIES”

• August Kinsel December 12, 2011 at 4:20 pm

Can I simply say what a aid to find somebody who truly is aware of what theyre speaking about on the internet. You positively know tips on how to carry a difficulty to mild and make it important. More folks need to read this and understand this side of the story. I cant believe youre not more widespread because you undoubtedly have the gift.

• private rentenvorsorge September 28, 2011 at 3:12 pm

Früher war ich sehr erfreut mehr als glücklich zu suchen dieser internet-site.I gesucht dank für Ihre diese glorreiche Sprachreisen! I definitiv genießen jedes etwas und es habe Sie ein Lesezeichen heraus zu überprüfen neue Slideshows Sie Blog schreiben.

• SPOTTED: KIMORA AND HER BRENTWOOD BUDDIES | Hip Hop Illustrated June 13, 2011 at 4:46 pm

[...] BLACKCELEBKIDS.COM- Black Celebrity Kids,babies,and their Parents » Russell Simmons [...]

• janekey February 1, 2011 at 1:54 pm

This is what age appropriate looks like. Thanks Kimora.

• aneva moore November 14, 2010 at 3:30 pm

OMG aoki looks just like russell. Ming looks like Kimora. All three of them are beautiful and I adore Kimora’s shoes!

• EVELINA RAE October 27, 2010 at 8:23 pm

I love Ming’s hair and style here…beautiful!

• starr08 October 27, 2010 at 5:43 pm

why is that everytime i see these girLs they Look TALLER in each pic! omgg..can they sTop growing for once LoL..hehe.. My fav fam. Cant wait till Life in the fab Lane. I would Love to see the girls in braids and beads one day. (:

• Trisha_B October 27, 2010 at 9:46 am

I love Ming’s blazer. Aoki is gonna be a tall one. W/ her little sassy attitude, I could see her being a model

• MzGaCantDoRyght October 27, 2010 at 9:44 am

I think all three of them look great. I always love the way Ming and Aoki dress.

• BrwnSantiLove October 27, 2010 at 3:47 am

Cute pix

• Luvbug October 27, 2010 at 12:58 am

Girls are absolutely adorable.

• Luvbug October 27, 2010 at 12:58 am

That is how little girls suppose to look!!!! Now where is my Kenzo? with his little gorgeous self.

• Ms.J October 26, 2010 at 10:54 pm

They are growing up!
    Two beautiful young ladies.
    Kimora looks good. I want those shoes.

• Me 2 October 26, 2010 at 8:37 pm

Kimora looks so pretty and I love her hair. Ming and Aoki are getting so big. Kids grow up so fast. BTW I like the new layout BCK a little change is good once in a while.

• Victoria October 26, 2010 at 8:19 pm

Mingy and Yoki look so cute!! And Kimora’s hair is faublous! One of my fave fams :)

• bck reader October 26, 2010 at 8:09 pm

aww, Ming and Aoki look so cute. as usual. i’m digging Ming’s funky little kids style. not a combo that i’d think to put together, but it works for her. Aoki looks like she’s gonna be tall and lean as she gets older. all the makings of a model :-)