SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

MARIAH TALKS PREGNANCY ON NICK’S RADIO SHOW

“Right now I feel nauseous, I’m exhausted,” singer Mariah Carey said Friday on her husband Nick Cannon’s radio show on 92.3 NOW. Mariah explained that she is physically exhausted from promoting her Christmas album while pregnant and that she plans to stop working once the holidays are over: “I guess after New Year’s.

Click here for the three part interview.

Photo: Fame Pictures

Tags : , Posted in : Bump WatchExpecting

8 Comments to “MARIAH TALKS PREGNANCY ON NICK’S RADIO SHOW”

• http://webhospitalize.com July 4, 2013 at 12:04 am

Having read this I thought it was very enlightening.
    I appreciate you spending some time and effort to put this article together.

I once again find myself personally spending way too much time both reading and posting comments.
    But so what, it was still worth it!

• La'Toshia Powell December 13, 2010 at 10:29 pm

I didnt knw she had a miscarriage n 2008! Im sorry 2 hear dat but congrats on da baby-2-come!! I knw he r she will be beautiful & well taken care of!! Gone Mariah!!

• EVELINA RAE November 1, 2010 at 9:13 am

I pray they have a happy and healthy little Cannon. I’m sorry to hear about her miscarriage in 2008…GOD BLESS!

• bck reader October 30, 2010 at 12:05 am

finally! now back to our regularly scheduled lives, already in progress…

• DaniNichi October 29, 2010 at 7:59 pm

Hahaha so funny how she told him to stop using his “radio voice”. I was thinking the same thing….that’s your wife!!

• Shonda October 29, 2010 at 5:13 pm

I’m soooo happy for them!! Yay!!

• IsThatHer October 29, 2010 at 2:25 pm

This interview was so cute!

• Teri October 29, 2010 at 12:14 pm

I am very happy for Mariah and Nick. Congrats!