SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

GARCELLE BEAUVAIS AND HER BOYS:DREAM HALLOWEEN 2010

Actress Garcelle Beauvais, her twin sons Jax Nilon and Jaid Nilon,3, and a family friend, attended the Children Affected By AIDS Foundation’s 17th Annual Dream Halloween event on October 30, 2010 in Santa Monica, California.

More pictures below!

Photos:Fame Pictures/Wireimage

Tags : Posted in : Actors

9 Comments to “GARCELLE BEAUVAIS AND HER BOYS:DREAM HALLOWEEN 2010”

• Fuest June 26, 2011 at 6:08 pm

*I’m impressed, I must say. Really rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the issue is something that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.

• Burma Hadsell May 6, 2011 at 11:15 pm

Tei Fu Oil was developed and perfected by a Chinese herbalist several decades ago. Tei Fu Oil is used to soothe aching muscles and stiff joints. Applied to the temples and back of the neck, it often relieves headachesas well.It also comes in Tei Fu Massage Lotion for stiff and sore muscles after a long hike or workout. It works great!

• bck reader November 1, 2010 at 11:59 pm

i was a lil confused on Jaid’s costume for a split 2nd until i saw the black eye lol! cuteness. and so is that lil princess with them. she looks like she could be related to the boys.

• onum2 November 1, 2010 at 8:46 am

LOve IT!!! That is too cute.

• Me 2 November 1, 2010 at 7:03 am

I love the little boxer costume soooo cuuuute.

• BrwnSantiLove November 1, 2010 at 4:27 am

Awww great pix and good costumes

• LISA October 31, 2010 at 9:15 pm

JAx facial expression lo0ks like he beat up (black eye) Jaid….Lol

• EVELINA RAE October 31, 2010 at 8:45 pm

They’re cute boys, especially the “FASTCAR” driver haha I like his hair cut too.

• Janay October 31, 2010 at 8:43 pm

Too precious, luv the lil boxing costume :)