ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

CELEBRITY KIDS IN THE SPOTLIGHT

How time flies! Child teen stars Parker Mckenna Posey,15,(L) and Imani Hakim,17, posed at the Kids in the Spotlight Film Festival at Raleigh Studios on October 30, 2010 in Los Angeles, California. Also in attendance were Tajh Bellow(actor), Chaz Marcus Fleming,12,(actor), group Mindless Behavior(singers), Malcolm David Kelley(actor), and Jamia Nash,14,(singer). See more pictures below!

35 Comments to “CELEBRITY KIDS IN THE SPOTLIGHT”

• TAYLER JAMES April 27, 2011 at 3:15 pm

EU ADORO VC EER GOSTOSA TE AMO

• shauntinique January 25, 2011 at 2:46 pm

hey i love yall

• asiah January 17, 2011 at 10:32 am

Wow!! Little Katie Grew Up. Shes So Beautiful.

• KENTARAH November 24, 2010 at 5:26 pm

both young ladies are simply gorgeous…her blond tips may be a result of that being her natural color at birth and then as she grew up the darker color took over. I’ve seen this happen plenty of times with the children in my class

• neenee November 15, 2010 at 9:03 am

WOW! parker dont look like parker (I know how it sounds) Imani looks the same but younger than miss parker

• coco November 12, 2010 at 10:54 am

Wow those girls grew into some beautiful little ladies and Parker is tall.

• xmom November 12, 2010 at 12:37 am

that was parkers natural hair color.it just grew out has she got older. my hair was the same way. now its dark brown instead of sandy blonde. and just because your black doesnt mean you have to have black hair, your genes determine your hair color not your ethnicity. but all the kids look great.

• starr08 November 11, 2010 at 10:07 pm

woww is all i can say!! These kids are just growing up wayy too fast. it makes no sense! lol

• starr08 November 11, 2010 at 10:07 pm

woww is all i can say!! lol.. These kids are just growing up wayy too fast.

• Jasmine November 11, 2010 at 9:10 pm

I use to laugh every time I was Katie next to Franklin cause she was so much taller than him. LOL and he’s 15 too. My Wife and Kids is my favorite show. Imani and Parker both look Pretty.

Finally Jamia Simone Nash-That girl can sang! Miss seeing her on Y&R. She played Franklin’s sister on W&K.

• CB November 11, 2010 at 4:35 pm

i would have thought that imani was 13 or 14 not 17! she’ll be 18 in just 6 months. wow. i knew parker was as old as she is, but i just didn’t know how grown she was gonna look. she’s adorable, they both are.

• mirmir November 11, 2010 at 3:12 pm

wow i never thought tonya(imani)was my age and i always wondered what kady(parker) looked like now

• SweetDiva November 11, 2010 at 1:47 pm

Imani reminds me of Anika Noni Rose!
    Both young ladies are beautiful :)

• Jessica July 20, 2011 at 9:26 pm

i did 2 be cause franklin off of my wife and kids is super cute now!!!!!!

• Trisha_B November 11, 2010 at 10:48 am

BCK did you guys mix the ages up lol. I thought Parker would be about 17, My Wife & Kids is an old show & been off for quite some time. I loved her natural hair color when she was younger.

• beautiful November 11, 2010 at 12:33 pm

nah its right, Parker was born in 1995 making her 15.She looks older for her age, very gorgoues though so is Imani. I wouldve never guessed she was older but i can see it now that i know

• beautiful November 11, 2010 at 12:34 pm

*gorgeous

• KiKe November 11, 2010 at 1:21 pm

Girl, those blond tips are NOT natural!

• Trisha_B November 11, 2010 at 3:54 pm

& you know this how? There are plenty of black kids w/ hair that color. Look @ Heidi K’s son, Johan & his hair color. I doubt they would repeatedly die this little girls hair for yrs lol. She probably died her hair to that brown in the above picture

• Nick November 14, 2010 at 10:45 pm

Johan has dark brown/black-ish hair. Henry, on the other hand, has reddish-brown hair, but it’s that color all the way through, not just at the tips. yours was a poor comparison.

• bck reader November 11, 2010 at 9:32 pm

her biological mother is caucasian, so it was quite possibly her natural hair color. if anything, she may have changed her color now as she’s gotten older.

• TeddyBear November 28, 2010 at 6:23 am

It all depends on your genes, everybody is NOT the same. I was born with dark hair, and the older I got the lighter my hair became. By the time I was a pre-teen, I had sandy brown hair with blonde bits here and there. And I’m not mixed race or anything.

• Keyara November 11, 2010 at 10:19 am

I wonder why they bleached Parker’s hair for that show?

• Karlisa November 12, 2010 at 10:58 am

She didn’t die her hair she’s mixed cause her mother (Heather Stone) is white and her father is black. Heres a picture of her and her Mother.

(copy and Paste in another tab)

• Keyara November 12, 2010 at 11:25 am

Yes, I know she is biracial but those blond tips are NOT natural.

• Jaid November 11, 2010 at 2:26 am

Wow! Look at Katy Kyle and Tanya! Beautfiul girls

• bck reader November 10, 2010 at 11:20 pm

either Parker is a tall 15 yr old, or Imani is a petite 17 yr old lol! both of them have grown quite a bit from their tv days. especially Parker.

• candy3brown November 10, 2010 at 11:01 pm

imani hakim is beautiful!!they all look wonderful and grown!

• Stephanie G November 10, 2010 at 10:37 pm

I love Jamia Nashes smile…I know some kids who wouldnt smile with braces like that…I love that confidence very cute!!!!

• S. November 10, 2010 at 7:53 pm

OMG They are sooo grown! What the heck… kids do grow fast WOW!

• Me 2 November 10, 2010 at 7:41 pm

I’m watching my wife and kids on tv right now. Kady Kyle sure has grown. Imani (Tonya) is a trip on tv and in reality. I loved Jamia’s singing since she was a youngun. She is very talented.

• tyra November 23, 2011 at 6:14 pm

i love mindless behavior

• Nique November 10, 2010 at 6:44 pm

All of the kids look great, but Katie shocked me the most because she has really grown since My Wife & Kids.

• MzGaCantDoRyght November 10, 2010 at 6:19 pm

I never would have guessed that Imani was that old on Everybody Hates Chris she looked so young. I agree Katie has definitely grown. I wonder what Jamia is up to. All the kids look great.

• kahlia June 5, 2012 at 11:48 am