SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

BEYONCE: I’M “USED TO” ALL THE PREGNANCY RUMORS

If rumors would have it, Beyonce would be expecting her eighth child this year.
“I mean, it’s a part of it. At this point they said I’ve been pregnant like eight times, so I’m kind of used to it,” Beyoncé told MTV News at a screening for her concert DVD, “I Am … World Tour.”

She adds, “I just hope that one day, when I decide to be pregnant that people are happy for me, ’cause I’m like gosh, like, everyone’s like, ‘Oh god, please! She’s been pregnant 100 times.’ One day, hopefully, I will be. So whatever; it’s a part of being a celebrity, I guess.”

Last month, rumors surfaced that the Grammy Award-winning singer was expecting her first child with her husband Jay Z. Her mother, Tina Knowles, was quick to put the rumors to rest.

“I heard that, but I’m here to clear the rumors up. The truth is it’s not Beyoncé that’s pregnant, it’s me,”  Tina joked while on the Ellen Degeneres show last month. “No, it’s not true. Not right now. I’m looking forward to it. With all the rumors, by now I should have about five or six grandchildren.”

Bonus Clip: Beyonce talks about the pregnancy rumors on Nightline[Watch at the 4:01] mark:

Tags : Posted in : Rumor control

22 Comments to “BEYONCE: I’M “USED TO” ALL THE PREGNANCY RUMORS”

• KG Lover November 26, 2010 at 11:13 pm

I’m taking it like she can wait as long as she wants because she isn’t 30 yet but her husband is in his 40′s. Who knows if his soliders will still be marching which I really don’t care. To me Beyonce is stuck up I don’t care if she has a baby or not

• addikted2fashion November 26, 2010 at 2:36 pm

I love how so many of yall are able to say shes going to be an amazing mother. Pure comedy! I didnt realize so many of yall know her personally. Oh thats right, yall dont! You know the Beyonce that she puts out there, not the real Beyonce Knowles. Jist cause she can hold a note & acts all sweet & innoccent in interviews doesnt mean shes gonna make a good mother.

• ddcms November 24, 2010 at 2:05 pm

*sigh* When does it ever end for people? Her uterus, her business. Who knows? She may adopt at 42 or have a biological child at 38. Even if she never has any children, it’s between her and her husband. It’s never enough. She’ll have a kid and then people will say, “Well when are you coming back?” She’ll come back and they’ll ask “When are you going to have another one?”.

• SMH November 24, 2010 at 11:41 am

If she sat down who should take her spot? LAMES PLEASE. Beyonce keep doing you which is giving us great music and live stage performances. She can have a baby at 50 if she wants. I hope after she does have a baby she doesn’t stop being a performer because we have studio artists and auto-tuned artists constantly dropping albums each year to stay relevant and THAT’S WHO’S FORCED UPON US NOT BEYONCE.

• shesallthat November 24, 2010 at 8:36 am

i think part of the reason the media is always questioning her about this is because her husband makes it known every single chance he get that he wants a baby! JZ wants to be a daddy very badly. obviously bey is not ready to hang up her six inch heels for 9 months.

• PlainMean November 24, 2010 at 10:26 am

Lol yeah he does. But I bet that her ambition and work ethic are some of the things Jay was attracted too. His little swimmers will still be swimming when she’s ready!

• Tiana November 24, 2010 at 11:18 am

Jay-z never mentions wanting kids unless he’s asked. They usually save questions like that for Beyonce because she’s likely to talk. She’s kind of like the “chatty” one of the relationship… and that’s not saying much. Lol

• Leo November 23, 2010 at 11:30 pm

Why is the media hell bent on getting this woman to breed? Yes, breed, because they’re on her like she’s some prized race horse and not a woman with her own mind. Don’t they have enough celebrity babies and families for the paparazzi to trail?

• PlainMean November 23, 2010 at 6:03 pm

It’s funny how women just accept what society tells them. Why can men put their career before having a family, but this woman needs to sit down and get pregnant? Lol. Gee wiz! She’s only 29, a lot of women are popping babies out at 40.

• keverno November 23, 2010 at 6:52 pm

That’s too old and high risk. Plus u will be in the 60 or 70′s by the time your child is barely out of High School…Lol

• PlainMean November 23, 2010 at 6:59 pm

You’re right, we should keep popping them out in our early 20s and teens. We may not be married or financially stable or emotionally ready, but at least we’re young i guess…. -___-

• Jasmine November 23, 2010 at 9:39 pm

LOL. A few of my family members had babies at forty. Halle had hers at what, 41, 42? Celine Dion had twins at 42. And so on..
          Anyway when it’s time, God will bless them with a child. What ever age she’ll be is her biz. Love ya Bey!
          Her featurs are soft? LOL What?

• sparkle November 24, 2010 at 3:30 am

@ PlainMean. Great comment. You have just said it all. where I’m from its become the norm to just get pregnant with some good for nothing man/boy, go on welfare and act like its the goverments responsibility to take care of your children. Its sad that these people leaving comments are talking such nonsense. Beyonce will have kids when she’s ready, she has the money yes but that does not mean she is ready to be a mother.

• CeCe November 23, 2010 at 5:53 pm

I get so sick of people saying that Beyonce needs to “sit down and have a child.” That’s not something that should be rushed nor is it anyone’s business.

People are just so insensitive and never even think that maybe she’s just not ready or even if she CAN have a child.

• NJFASHIONISTA November 23, 2010 at 5:30 pm

I love Be.. Thats my girl!AND I KNOW YOU’LL BE THE BEST MOTHER EVER! aND I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU ABOUT WAITING AND YOUR INTERVIEW ABOUT HOW PEOPLE ONLY SEE YOU AS AN ARTIST: FORGET THAT YOU ARE HUMAN TOO..

• Fatima November 23, 2010 at 5:27 pm

Beyonce keeps on saying when she ready to get pregant she will. but, it’s not up to her or us it’s to God when she will have a baby. I hope she and her husband are blessed with a very beautiful child someday soon!!!!!!

• DaughterOfLight November 26, 2010 at 12:10 am

Actually, people can decide whether or not to have children. The Lord did grant us free will. With that we can also prevent ourselves from having children using birth control methods. Jesus is the only case of immaculate conception.

• Anna November 23, 2010 at 4:30 pm

What is she 27/28 IF she feels she not really and won’t make the best mother right now then she should what tell she is. Cher admitted “I have a lot of regrets about my parenting…Maybe I should have had children when I was older,” she said was so consumed with her career that she fears she didn’t spend enough quality time with her children. “Maybe Beyonce wants to make shore that she can spends enough time with her kids and any kids she dose have kids will only benefit from that.

• mel November 23, 2010 at 4:03 pm

Guessit comes with the territory.

• tracy November 23, 2010 at 4:03 pm

Bee, don’t wait too long!

• bfan November 23, 2010 at 4:02 pm

Good lord! Get pregnant already! You aren’t that young anymore!

• brazile November 23, 2010 at 7:36 pm

why do it matter what the child looks like? Bey obviously don’t have a problem with Jays looks so if the do come out looking like him she wont mind and is gone to love him/her just the same.