SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

FAMILY PORTRAIT: THE RUCKERS

Darius Rucker poses with his kids Carolyn(L),15, Daniela(R),9, and Jack(C),5. The country music star has said that his music is greatly influenced by his kids.

“My children have had a huge effect on me.  Everything in my life is about them. It’s even crossed over into my songs.”

See more pictures of Daurius’ kids from earlier this year.

Photos:DariusRucker.com

26 Comments to “FAMILY PORTRAIT: THE RUCKERS”

• BrwnSantiLove November 25, 2010 at 12:34 am

nice pix

• Sparkle November 24, 2010 at 10:36 pm

The kids look nothing like MJ’s kids. These kids look biracial – look at their features. MJ’s kids – at least the two oldest look white and Blanket looks like Marlon Brando’s son could have fathered him.

• don't bash me November 25, 2010 at 12:01 am

*eye roll*

whatever.

• Really Doe November 25, 2010 at 1:14 am

How can you say MJ’s kids dont look biracial, when I’ve seen people way darker than MJ have kids way whiter in appearance than Prince & Paris?! For the last time people, THERE’S NO ONE WAY TO LOOK BIRACIAL. And as a matter of fact, MJ’s kids are tri-racial, so it makes perfect sense that they look more white & in Blanket’s case, Indian.
      As for Blanket, if you can get past your prejudices & look past the light skin & straight hair, you’ll see that he’s the spitting image of Mike! You gotta compare the kids with younger pics of MJ to see it.

• don't bash me November 24, 2010 at 12:46 pm

Just saying….These kids are biracial and the youngest 2 kids look like Mj’s kids. I thought that was them at first glance.

• Karlisa November 24, 2010 at 9:59 am

Ok now I was reading something about Michael Jackson’s kids and people were commenting saying that they aren’t his kids cause their too white, but heres a picture showing how untrue that is because theses kids are the same complexion as MJ’s kids and THEIR father is black too. And people says that Prince can’t be his because he has naturally white blonde hair but my hair was naturally white blond until I was around 5 years old then it started darkening up And my eyes were blue but their gray And MY mom is black and my dad is white so they can’t say that I’m not my moms. Since my dad wasn’t their when I was born everytime they used to bring me to my mom the nurses would check my tag then my mom to make sure that they had the right person. and since i was in a all white hospital wen i was in the nursery they used to have to point me out to my grandma because i blended in with the rest of the white babies.

• Rilz November 24, 2010 at 3:28 pm

No1curr about your life story. Not saying that MJ’s kids aren’t biologically his, but these kids are a bad example to prove your point. They do not look white at all.

• don't bash me November 24, 2010 at 7:30 pm

I agree with you. I honestly though these were Mj’s kids as I scrolled down, didnt realize they weren’t until I started reading. The have the same look. Olive skin and wavy loosely curled hair. They’re gorgeous. all of them.

• candy November 25, 2010 at 4:50 am

I’m not an MJ hater and I love the Jackson. But I must say, MJ’s sense of delusion was contagious it seems, and a lot of feeble minded people have bought into his bull like its a religion. These kids all have obvious African features – be it a nose, complexion, lips, etc. I don’t know people like you are so dead set on proving MJs kids (especially the older two) are his biologically. Just look at all of his nieces and nephews for comparisons – they all appear black or biracial. MJ didn’t like something about himself and sadly, he didn’t want to pass a piece of himself on to the next generation. The Jacksons are perhaps a reflection of the self-hatred within our community as a whole (as much as I love them, this is the honest to goodness truth.)

• Nicky November 24, 2010 at 1:34 am

Oh my goodness his kids are beautiful

• nk November 24, 2010 at 12:15 am

Is it me or does his son look like a darker version of Becker’s youngest son (with Feltus)?

• Really Doe November 23, 2010 at 11:33 pm

The little boy looks like Blanket Jackson. It looks as though those kids are very close. I love it when there’s minimum sibling rivalry

• What?! November 24, 2010 at 10:18 am

Omg YES I was thinking the same exact thing!!

• Jasmine November 23, 2010 at 7:38 pm

Cute kids. They look nice and relaxed….

• err November 23, 2010 at 6:32 pm

Blanket Jackson must love kicking it with Darius.

• AniAni November 23, 2010 at 4:44 pm

The little girl Danielle looks like a tanned young mary-kate or ashley olsen? no?

• Darius Rucker Poses with his Kids | ShavarRoss.com November 23, 2010 at 2:09 pm

[...] [BCK] Join Shavar on Facebook and Twitter [...]

• theHaitianBarbie November 23, 2010 at 1:45 pm

gorgeous kids. Darius does look sick in that photo, prolly just the picture though…

all the kids look beautiful, the Jack is just too adorable

• MRSREYNOLDS November 23, 2010 at 1:29 pm

They naturally beautiful~ the kids that is~

• MRSREYNOLDS November 23, 2010 at 1:30 pm

typo They are~

• BCKFAN November 23, 2010 at 1:05 pm

Darius looking mad old in that shot.

• Janay November 23, 2010 at 12:41 pm

NICE FAMILY

• Victoria November 23, 2010 at 10:50 am

Beautiful family! His kids look sort of like Australian Aboriginal children–pretty look!

• Nik November 23, 2010 at 2:48 pm

I thought the same thing!

• Jolie November 23, 2010 at 10:38 am