KENNEDY RUE GOES TO THE PROM WITH REGINA KING’S SON

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

POOCH HALL AND WIFE HOST ‘SPECIAL NEEDS FAMILY PROM’ IN HONOR OF DAUGHTER’S BIRTHDAY

GAME’S DAUGHTER RECOVERING AFTER SURGERY

The Game’s three-month-old daughter is recovering after undergoing surgery for an unknown condition.

The rapper wrote on his twitter page yesterday(December 6th), “My daughter has surgery today. If you find time send a prayer up for me on her behalf. Thank you in advance.”

He added, “Cali Dream Taylor: Daddy loves you and is with you as you take this short journey under God’s watch…. She’s only 3 months old so it’s extra HARD to fathom but through God’s strife she is already healed; still I pray that all goes as planned.”

Today(December 7th)  The Game announced that the surgery was a success.

“We thank u all for your prayers & well wishes !!! The surgery was quick & successful. She’s up & on the way home. I also wanna thank the doctor & his team at Cedar Sinai pediatric ward for being very professional, efficient & [for] taking good care of my baby Cali Dream Taylor a.k.a. Superwoman !”

Newer photos of Cali are below!

Tags : Posted in : Rappers and their Kids

11 Comments to “GAME’S DAUGHTER RECOVERING AFTER SURGERY”

• BLACKCELEBKIDS.COM- Black Celebrity Kids,babies,and their Parents » CALI DREAM IS A CUTIE PATOOTIE February 8, 2011 at 10:06 am

[...] year in December, Cali underwent surgery for an undisclosed health condition. The surgery “was quick & successful” according to her [...]

• starr08 December 8, 2010 at 10:17 pm

Glad she is doing okay. God is GOOD ALL the time lil mama! (: hang in there cutie pie..

• Alize1red December 8, 2010 at 12:16 pm

One of God’s little Blessing’s.

• M$. J@zZy B@by! December 8, 2010 at 9:55 am

God is GOOD!! Thank the lord, i couldn’t imagine how he felt i would be terrified if either of my babies undergoes surgery….God bless them …and Cali Dream is a beautiful name for a beautiful little girl..she is so precious

• stunnaz December 7, 2010 at 5:09 pm

THANK GOD IT WAS SUCCESSFUL!
    My heart sank when I read she was having surgery but I am so glad it all went well…The Game is a good dad and God will take care of you and your family!

• bck reader December 7, 2010 at 4:00 pm

aww, bless her lil heart. i’m glad she’s ok. 3 months is awfully young for a surgery. :-(

• S. December 7, 2010 at 3:32 pm

Thank You God for watching over this baby during surgery! Now i’ll pray that she doesn’t get an infection of any sort. Gee, what an adorable baby girl :)

• Fine-N-Mellow December 7, 2010 at 3:28 pm

Awwwwww god bless lil mama

• serenity December 7, 2010 at 3:21 pm

aww so precious. sorry to hear that she had surgery, I hope she heals well. I couldnt imagine my child going through surgery at such a fragile age.

• jada December 7, 2010 at 1:48 pm

im happy & thank god that her surgery went well and she is able to be home with mr. taylor and family.

• LisaLisa December 7, 2010 at 1:45 pm

Awww….thank God she is ok..the pumpkin looks just like him too! Cali is adorable.