OMG GIRLZ GET POLISHED

STEVE HARVEY AND HIS STROLLING SIDEKICK

Comedian-Actor-Television Host Steve Harvey strolled down the streets of Aspen, Colorado with his daughter Lori,13, on December 22, 2010.

Lori happens to be Steve’s bonus daughter from his marriage to Marjorie Bridges.

“When my wife, Marjorie,and I got married, she had three children,and i had four. The union of our family has been the greatest thing ever to happen to me. The kids all call me Dad. I tell my boys not to play rough with their younger sister. I try to teach them what i know already: You’re never going to win an argument with a girl, so just let her have what she wants! Being a parent has shown me that I’m little bit softer than i thought i was. While my younger kids get away with far less than their older siblings because I’ve seen it all before, they all come talk to me because they know i won’t judge them, ” he has said

In all, Steve and Marjorie have seven kids.

More pictures below!

Photos:Fame Pictures

13 Comments to “STEVE HARVEY AND HIS STROLLING SIDEKICK”

• dyshidrotic eczema October 6, 2011 at 4:03 pm

Just would like to say your write-up is as astounding. The clarity on your submit is just good and that i can suppose you’re an professional on this subject. Fine together together with your permission let me to grab your RSS feed to stay as much as date with approaching post. Thanks 1,000,000 and please carry on the enjoyable work.

• stacyvoorhes January 3, 2011 at 3:57 pm

I knew that wasnt his child she is cute

• Theres Something Out There December 29, 2010 at 11:32 pm

Cute kid. I am very proud of Uncle Steve for embracing all the kids in the union. Very nice look!

• BrwnSantiLove December 29, 2010 at 4:55 am

Beautiful

• Ms. J December 28, 2010 at 4:50 pm

@ pisces If you didn’t know who he was you would think that’s his biological daughter. Or if you didn’t know about his kids. I mean look at LL’s oldest daughter/bonus however you want to say it.

• Pisces December 28, 2010 at 4:39 pm

She has his dimples…so cute.

• Pisces December 28, 2010 at 4:42 pm

Oops..my mistake. I thought she was his biological not bonus. Still has pretty dimples…the two of them. :)

• Ms. J December 28, 2010 at 4:07 pm

The man doesn’t have a suite on. Did y’all not notice! LOL
    His daughter is pretty. All the kids are nice looking. I really hope Steve found his soulmate this time. They make a nice couple.
    I’m rootin’ for them.

• Fashionedbygod33 December 28, 2010 at 4:49 pm

I think he has. I am rooting for them as well.

• Christian December 28, 2010 at 2:40 pm

She is preety.

• RandomTandem December 28, 2010 at 1:53 pm

omg she’s so pretty! And I love the way Steve Harvey is with his family! He is VERY cute! I love a good family man! The fact that the kids call him dad shows that they really love him. Theyre the black Brady Bunch lol

• serenity December 28, 2010 at 12:34 pm

His daughter is cute. Steve harvey is one of the funniest men alive!!!

• Toya December 28, 2010 at 12:23 pm

She is absolutely beautiful!!