ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

New Year’s Resolutions: Make 2011 Your Best Year Yet!

What are your plans to make 2011 better than 2010?

I love reflecting back on the previous year, and anticipate the upcoming year and all that it has to offer.

My New Year’s Resolution List consists of the following:

1. I will take care of myself mentally,  physically, spiritually, and financially.

2. I will continue to balance work and motherhood and spend quality time with family and friends.

3. I will volunteer by mentoring children at the Boys and Girls Club of America.

4. I will schedule speaking engagements.

5. I will continue to write, blog and publish.

6. I will continue to travel.

7. I will continue to educate myself.

Wishing you and your family the best New Year ever!

Best,

Sojourner

About Sojourner Marable Grimmett: Married with 2 Boys. Stay-At-Work Mom. Sister. Twin. Daddy’s Girl. Best Friend. Sorority Sister. Writer. Speaker. Poet. Activist. Registered Organ Donor. Super Nice. Likes to Give Hugs. Visit her blog: sojournermarablegrimmett.blogspot.com follow her on twitter and like her on Facebook.

Photo: Atlanta Peach Drop

Family Photo: Allen Cooley Photography

Tags : Posted in : Mama Guru

6 Comments to “New Year’s Resolutions: Make 2011 Your Best Year Yet!”

• Pisces January 2, 2011 at 11:26 pm

Very nice! So cute and so positive. Thank You!

• Sojourner Marable Grimmett January 4, 2011 at 5:03 pm

Pisces – Happy New Year! Stay positive! I wish you and your family the best!

• Sojourner Marable Grimmett January 17, 2011 at 8:13 pm

Happy New Year!

• Sojourner Marable Grimmett January 2, 2011 at 8:39 pm

What are your plans to make 2011 better than 2010?

• Tiffany January 2, 2011 at 9:01 pm

Your family is beautiful! Well, i try not to make New Year’s resolution, but if i must make one then is to become more patient. That is an acquired skill, i know, but it’s doable. How do you plan to accomplish your goals with those two adorable boys?

• Sojourner Marable Grimmett January 4, 2011 at 5:02 pm

Tiffany – Thanks for the message. I think that’s a great New Year’s resolution. You’ll go so far in life by being patient.

As far as my resolutions, I rely on my husband and family for support. I’m so appreciative of them and thankful. Be blessed!