New Year’s Resolutions: Make 2011 Your Best Year Yet!
What are your plans to make 2011 better than 2010?
I love reflecting back on the previous year, and anticipate the upcoming year and all that it has to offer.
My New Year’s Resolution List consists of the following:
1. I will take care of myself mentally, physically, spiritually, and financially.
2. I will continue to balance work and motherhood and spend quality time with family and friends.
3. I will volunteer by mentoring children at the Boys and Girls Club of America.
4. I will schedule speaking engagements.
5. I will continue to write, blog and publish.
6. I will continue to travel.
7. I will continue to educate myself.
Wishing you and your family the best New Year ever!
- About Sojourner Marable Grimmett: Married with 2 Boys. Stay-At-Work Mom. Sister. Twin. Daddy’s Girl. Best Friend. Sorority Sister. Writer. Speaker. Poet. Activist. Registered Organ Donor. Super Nice. Likes to Give Hugs. Visit her blog: sojournermarablegrimmett.blogspot.com follow her on twitter and like her on Facebook.
Photo: Atlanta Peach Drop
Family Photo: Allen Cooley Photography