KENNEDY RUE GOES TO THE PROM WITH REGINA KING’S SON

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

POOCH HALL AND WIFE HOST ‘SPECIAL NEEDS FAMILY PROM’ IN HONOR OF DAUGHTER’S BIRTHDAY

THE GAME AND KIDS THINK RED

Rapper the Game poses with his children King Justice,3, and Cali Dream, 4 months. More pictures of King Justice, Cali and Game’s oldest son Harlem,7, are below.

Meanwhile, look out for the rapper’s fourth album, The R.E.D. Album, which is set to be released this year. The Game says his new album is not about gangbanging.

“The R.E.D. Album, people think the R.E.D. stands for gang banging. I am what I am. … R.E.D. — that’s rededicated. Rededicated to hip-hop … to my ‘hood, Compton. Rededicated to my family, rededicated to everything,” he has said.

Tags : Posted in : FeaturedRappers and their Kids

54 Comments to “THE GAME AND KIDS THINK RED”

• black Friday toy store October 11, 2011 at 7:57 am

There are definitely numerous particulars like that to take into consideration. That may be a nice level to deliver up. I supply the ideas above as basic inspiration however clearly there are questions just like the one you deliver up the place an important factor can be working in sincere good faith. I don?t know if greatest practices have emerged round issues like that, however I’m positive that your job is clearly recognized as a good game. Each girls and boys really feel the impression of only a second’s pleasure, for the remainder of their lives.

• Jada January 10, 2011 at 5:14 am

Well I wonder where she get those pretty eyes from!

• nk January 8, 2011 at 5:54 pm

? Black people can produce kids with light eyes. Most of the time, the babies eyes turn brown by the time they are a year old but that isn’t always the case. My cousin, for example, had blue eyes as a baby and still has them now as an adult.

• Trisha_B January 8, 2011 at 12:52 pm

Its sad when people automatically assume a rapper has the same number of baby mama’s as kids. Just b/c you hear the few that are mentioned on BCK doesn’t mean you should assume that for every rapper. I think thats unfair.

Cute babies. I just want to squeeze those cheeks

• PlainMean January 8, 2011 at 12:45 pm

Cause she has light eyes? Her mom is black…

• Shanna January 8, 2011 at 7:37 am

There is no third babymama, King & Cali have the same mother

• nk January 7, 2011 at 4:56 am

Cute kids!

• KEEYSHA.J January 6, 2011 at 10:15 pm

CUTE KIDS AND IM LOVING CALI EYES I CANT WAIT TO SEE HER IN EARRINGS AND BOWS IN HER HAIR :)

• Liz January 6, 2011 at 9:37 pm

The Game’s Daughter’s eyes are so mesmerising, what beautiful kids he has. Looks like a happy father.

• REALTALK January 6, 2011 at 5:09 pm

3 kids by 3 different women?

• star January 6, 2011 at 5:45 pm

um no! the kids in the pic with him is by his current girl tiffany
      harlem is by aleska

• Beez January 8, 2011 at 5:06 pm

does smbdy have a pic with aleska ?

• KPT January 6, 2011 at 2:16 pm

They all look alike! That’s such a good, happy look for him!

• theyknow January 6, 2011 at 1:47 pm

Oh my he looks damn good in this pic and the kids are beautiful!!

• Ty January 6, 2011 at 1:15 pm

Just noticed that pic of Eazy E on his arm may he rest in peace.

• babylove January 6, 2011 at 10:28 am

The Game is actually not a bad looking guy when he’s not squenching (sp) his face up to look hard! He has a cute smile and the kids are just too adorable, my nephew has some of those same toys lol

• scorpio4lyfe January 6, 2011 at 7:10 am

I have always been a fan of the game. Beautiful fam…

• BrwnSantiLove January 6, 2011 at 3:23 am

Those are SOME Genes he has. Aww chunky baby

• Tasia P January 6, 2011 at 12:24 am

does anyone know what the name of that wrestling ring on the far left my little nephew would love that for his bday

• Tasia P January 6, 2011 at 12:25 am

oh and the kids are adorable

• Shania January 6, 2011 at 5:08 pm

Tasia P, I know they sell them out Toys r’ us, I got my nephew one for Christmas, none of the action figures came along with it though

• Mena January 5, 2011 at 7:30 pm

The kids are adorable! But sometimes The Game gets on my nerves.

• luvbug January 5, 2011 at 7:02 pm

I could care less about his past…….as long as he is doing right by his kids. He seems to me to be a good,kind,loving father.

• luvbug January 5, 2011 at 7:01 pm

Cuties.

• luvbug January 5, 2011 at 7:01 pm

NikNak, I personally think he is a great father. He is hands on and always spending time with them. What does wearing red have to do with him loving his kids?

• NikNak January 7, 2011 at 12:16 am

Not to say that I think the Game is a bad parent, but being “hands on” has nothing to do w/ what kind of parent he is. If he is teaching them all the wrong things, then wouldn’t it be best if he actually stayed away?

Haven’t you seen videos of parents teaching their babies to smoke and curse. They too are “hands on” parents, but personally, I think someone should keep them away from children.

Taking snapshots of a moment and then posting them on twitter says absolutely nothing about anyone’s parenting skills.

• Naisha January 7, 2011 at 1:51 pm

you ASSUME he’s teaching his kids bad things. Why do want him to be a bad parent so bad? You have never seen him doing anything bad around or with his kids. I honestly think you should stop hating on Game and his kids and find something better to do.

• Rayna January 7, 2011 at 1:56 pm

Wearing red isn’t teaching them something bad.

• luvbug January 5, 2011 at 6:59 pm

All that matters NikNak is that he seems to be a hands on father. He loves his kids and are always spending time with them. I could care less what his past is about as long as he is doing right with this future…………his kids!!!! They are some cutie pies.

• NikNak January 5, 2011 at 6:21 pm

So when you join a violent gang, no matter how old or famous you get, you have to stick w/ it? I mean, why is he dressing his kids up in red to represent his allegiance to the Bloods? :sigh:

• ijustgottasay January 5, 2011 at 7:28 pm

I was wondering the same thing

• Kenzie January 5, 2011 at 7:51 pm

Just because they are wearing red doesn’t mean they are “representing” bloods…Maybe they are wear red for the holidays that just passed…People always have to think negative about everything..

Anyways Cute Babies & Cali Eyes Are Beautiful

• case of da ex January 6, 2011 at 12:03 pm

@niknak, can you not see the rudolph on their clothes, this has nothing to do with the bloods stop being so ignorant

• Charla January 6, 2011 at 2:53 pm

Or maybe he wanted them to wear red to represent the “bloods” and it just so happens to have a reindeer on it?? Why call someone ignorant? He’s clearly the ignorant one for having joined a gang and still repping it as a grown man (include Lil Wayne, Birdman, etc)

• gorgeous55 January 5, 2011 at 5:12 pm

omgg ,his daughter has GREYYYY eyesssss – sheess soo cuteee , they all are =)

• MRSREYNOLDS January 5, 2011 at 4:59 pm

they look so normal and cute! beautiful just at home being regular!

• keverno January 5, 2011 at 4:24 pm

They all got Daddy’s nose…Lol

• Zee January 5, 2011 at 4:57 pm

This was my exact thought!

• stunnaz January 5, 2011 at 4:24 pm

Ahh mann the game and his kids are always so cute…So glad Cali surgery went well…she looks happy and healthy and she has really pretty eyes…..His sons are like exact copies of him…it’s scarily beautiful lol

Such a beautiful example to all deadbeats out there

• Ateya January 5, 2011 at 4:05 pm

Cali Dreams with those beautiful eyes…and those cheeks!! And his son is his twin for real…

• nisha January 5, 2011 at 3:47 pm

The kids are so cute and Cali sort of looks like my little cousin

• Soleil January 5, 2011 at 3:46 pm

he has some beautiful kids! look at Cali’s eyes :) The name choices for the kids are so fitting.

• P.Y.B January 5, 2011 at 3:14 pm

His kids are soo adorable and getting so big..!

• Lauren January 5, 2011 at 2:39 pm

Absolutely adorable kids! His rap image aside, I love seeing the Game with his children. He’s always smiling with them and talking about that, and I love seeing that coming from any man. He’s not just providing money; he’s there raising and loving his kids :)

• shayla January 5, 2011 at 11:20 pm

well said, i usually don’t comment on rappers (dont judge :) but game looks very happy and so do the kids. he has a beautiful smile. so glad he found love and happiness. he was previously engaged to V butterfield who gave him the run around. You can tell he was ready to be a family man, and give his children the life he didn’t have.

Kudos to you game!

• star January 6, 2011 at 1:46 am

i thought he gave her the run around? he was messing around with his current babymama/girlfriend tiffany while dating valiesha.

tiff is also the mother of this lovely little girl

• star January 6, 2011 at 1:48 am

clearly his kids are wearing red for the holidays.
        lol did people not see the reindeers on the kids foot?

• Shania January 6, 2011 at 4:33 pm

Shayla, that’s not exactly what happened. Not only did Game stand her up practically at the alter, he pretended to take her ring to be cleaned, and took it back! His own words. He said he wasnt ready to be married, things between him and her were too rushed. He also said, and I quote “I wasnt ready, my chucks wasnt laced tight enough”. Lol

• star January 6, 2011 at 5:46 pm

at the alter? game didnt take it that far now.

• Shania January 6, 2011 at 10:06 pm

LOL no he didnt, that was V’s exaggeration, and I just used it. The rest is from him however, the “chuck” quote came from his 106 and park interview, and he admitted taking the ring back on a radio interview I heard, I believe it was Power106 in LA.

• Jay Jay January 8, 2011 at 9:09 am

And whoz da mom of Cali , King and Harlem ?

• Toria January 8, 2011 at 2:27 pm

King & Cali mom is his girlfriend Tiffany & Harlem’s mom is the girl from the documentary dvd Aleska

• Bookworm J January 5, 2011 at 2:32 pm

Cute Kids!!

• le1982 January 5, 2011 at 2:23 pm

All three of the kids are adorable!!