ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

CHRISTINA MILIAN, JENNIFER FREEMAN, AND THEIR LITTLE CUTIES

Christina Milian(L), Jennifer Freeman(R), and their cuties Violet Nash (dad is producer The Dream) ,11 months, and Isabella(dad is Earl Watson),1, were spotted at a recent event.

Check out more pictures below!

Photos:AndreaHanksPhotography

49 Comments to “CHRISTINA MILIAN, JENNIFER FREEMAN, AND THEIR LITTLE CUTIES”

• click to add January 2, 2014 at 12:40 am

I’m more than happy to find this great site.
    I need to to thank you for your time for this fantastic read!!
    I definitely savored every little bit of
    it and i also have you saved to fav to see new things in your web site.

• mantolama July 19, 2013 at 9:04 am

Remarkable things here. I am very satisfied to see your article. Thanks so much and I’m having a look forward to touch you. Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?

• how to win bets June 3, 2013 at 1:51 am

Thank you, I have recently been looking for info about this topic for ages and yours is the best I have found out till now. However, what in regards to the conclusion? Are you sure about the supply?|What i do not realize is if truth be told how you’re not actually a lot more smartly-liked than you may be right now. You’re so intelligent.

• afyon haber May 9, 2012 at 4:42 am

afyon haber…

[...]BLACKCELEBKIDS.COM- Black Celebrity Kids,babies,and their Parents » CHRISTINA MILIAN, JENNIFER FREEMAN, AND THEIR LITTLE CUTIES[...]…

• Pixar Parties January 9, 2012 at 3:08 pm

Pixar Parties…

• football accumulator January 5, 2012 at 7:16 pm

football accumulator…

• dating November 19, 2011 at 5:20 pm

dating…

• nellie314 January 24, 2011 at 9:07 am

Violet is soooooooooo cute! Omg I want to grab her cheeks

• MixtryMama January 19, 2011 at 9:41 pm

Jennifer and her daughter are beautiful!

• EVELINA RAE January 18, 2011 at 5:15 pm

WTH Isabella is WAY cuter then Jessica Alba’s daughter, Honor…not saying that Honor isn’t cute in her own way.

Violet is beautiful, but what’s up with the loud outfit? I love how Isabella is dressed…her top is adorable.

• CELEBRITY MOMS: CHRISTINA MILIAN & JENNIFER FREEMAN | Wandaphull World January 16, 2011 at 10:32 pm

[...] source Posted in Celebrity Moms Tags: Celebrity Mom, Christina Milian, Jennifer Freeman « WILLOW SMITH IN VANITY FAIR You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site. [...]

• Jennifer freeman | ZubuFood January 16, 2011 at 7:59 pm

[...] CHRISTINA MILIAN, JENNIFER FREEMAN, AND THEIR LITTLE CUTIES … [...]

• luna's mom January 15, 2011 at 9:41 pm

i’ve always wanted my children to be”all boys” but ever since i saw violet, i badly wanna have a baby girl too :D

• Jasmine January 15, 2011 at 7:21 pm

@ Teek Jennifer has a bangin body. And when you hold children your shirt rises sometimes. Duh! Anyway she has on a mid-drift top. And she is not getting a divorce.
    Beautiful babies. Always dressed nice.

• Teek January 15, 2011 at 1:00 am

Beautiful pics but why didn’t anyone tell Jennifer that her torso was on exhibition?

• nk January 15, 2011 at 9:03 am

LOL. I was thinking, Oh no! Someone should’ve told Jennifer to pull her shirt down.

Anyway, the babies are cute, especially little Violet.

• Leo January 15, 2011 at 12:44 am

Does Halle owe you money, Luvbug? There are celebrities I don’t care for, but you really seem to have a blade sharpened with Halle’s name on it.

• luvbug January 14, 2011 at 11:42 pm

Babies and mommies are absolutely beautiful. Jennifer shape is off the chain, make me want to lose 20pds off my 145,lol.

• luvbug January 14, 2011 at 11:41 pm

Look at Violet, chunky and lovable. Both babies and mommies are absolutely gorgeous. Take notes Halle, this is how you dress and take care of little girls hair, hahahaha. Jennifer shape is off the chain and she just had a baby not even 15mths ago,wow.

• LovelyChick January 14, 2011 at 8:02 pm

Awww all four people in this pic are beautiful. Hmmm I didn’t know Jennifer had a daughter

• gtsa January 14, 2011 at 6:44 pm

Cute babies. I do not think Freeman’s baby looks anything like Honor. Love baby girl’s complexion.

• Victoria January 15, 2011 at 8:44 am

No she doesn’t and she doesn’t look like Nahla either.

• Nik NIk January 14, 2011 at 6:07 pm

both lil mommas are so cute, i dont understand why do ppl rush into marriage these days for what?

• Jaid January 14, 2011 at 3:52 pm

Wow they look like teenagers holding their little sisters! Awww! p.s. Violet is one of the cutest celeb kids..the Dream makes some pretty babies

• P.Y.B January 14, 2011 at 2:16 pm

I love Violet she is beautiful, so is Isabella…

• S. January 14, 2011 at 1:22 pm

Violet is a cabagepatch doll! Seriously one of the cuttest babies ever and Jennifer’s baby looks like a darker version of Jessica Alba’s daughter! Both are cute girls!

• Jalessa January 14, 2011 at 1:32 pm

Omg I didn’t even notice it until you mentioned it! But She does look like Jessica Alba’s daughter!

• shesallthat January 14, 2011 at 4:45 pm

ITA with you – violet is a living cabbage patch doll. she is just so cute! they both are. i didn’t even know jennifer was married let alone attacked the man!!

• Shy January 14, 2011 at 7:50 pm

Both little girls are cute…I think Isabella looks like Nahla (Halle’s daughter) without the curls.

• Destiny January 14, 2011 at 1:09 pm

WHAT CUTE BABIES AND BEAUTIFUL MOMMIES!Okay Jennifer’s baby reminds me of Willow Smith because of the ears!Aww!Lol

• Me 2 January 14, 2011 at 12:37 pm

Cutie Patootie Overload!! Soooo Cuuutee!! :)

• sunni January 14, 2011 at 12:00 pm

Jennifer’s daughter is so beautiful just like mommy. Two recently divorced young women….that makes me sad for the children.

• C-Sassy January 14, 2011 at 12:45 pm

I didn’t know Jennifer got a divorce? I don’t even know what Christina Milian is famous for? I never seen her in anything. I just thought she had a baby by Dream.

• Leo January 14, 2011 at 1:40 pm

Christina had some songs and a few movie roles. I couldn’t give you titles for any, but I know that much of her.

• Trisha_B January 14, 2011 at 1:42 pm

I don’t think Jennifer Freeman got a divorce. When she attacked her husband he said he wanted to file for divorce but then said he would work it out. Hopefully she got the help she needed b/c girl went crazy on her man lol.
        As for Christina, she’s honestly more known for dating Nick Cannon & a music producer named Dre than she is a singer/actor. I can’t name the songs from the top of my head, but she had a couple of them out that were good. She did a movie w/ Nick Cannon called Bring it On & Be Cool w/ John Travolta.

But both babies are adorable!

• Yeah January 14, 2011 at 1:53 pm

Christina didnt do a movie called Bring it on with Nick Cannon. It was Love Dont Cost a Thing,BET has it on heavy rotation lol.
          But she did do a Bring It On movie, and was in Be Cool. She has a few cd’s out a new one is suppose to come out later this year.
          I guess I know all that because I’m a fan of her’s :)

• theyknow January 14, 2011 at 1:54 pm

Actually to correct you Trisha, Love Dont Cost A Thing was with Nick Cannon.

• Trisha_B January 15, 2011 at 12:56 pm

Ooopps! Lol. I was thinking of 2 movies & just rolled it into one Lol

• Nicole March 1, 2012 at 12:52 pm

You got it all right,BUT she also played in the movie”Love Don’t Cost A Thing,”with Nick Cannon in it..lol..I’m trying to get folks to remember her!

• theyknow January 14, 2011 at 1:52 pm

Christina has had a couple of albums out I beleive. I know Dip it Low was one of her songs and she has done some movies. Love Dont Cost A Thing with Nick Cannon, Be Cool, Pulse, Bring it On and few other movies.

• deedee January 14, 2011 at 11:57 am

both of those babies look just like their fathers, no denying either one of them

• BrwnSantiLove January 16, 2011 at 5:07 pm

exactly!

• C-Sassy January 14, 2011 at 11:46 am

Jennifer Freeman baby is a cutie!

• Leo January 14, 2011 at 11:44 am

I forgot Jennifer Freeman had a child. Anyway, both babies are cute but Violet steals my heart. :D

• tyrali January 14, 2011 at 10:57 am

Christina has one of the cutest babies everr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And she always have her dressed so cute!!!!!

• berrygirlusa January 14, 2011 at 11:03 am

Exactly…It’s a pleasure every time there’s a post about her!!

• Mee January 14, 2011 at 4:45 pm

I totally agree. Violet makes me gush at her cuteness, cant wait to have a daughter of my own.

• sowhatt January 14, 2011 at 10:47 am

Those are some beautiful babies… Love it

• shayla January 16, 2011 at 10:17 am

Both beautiful, but Jennifer and her daughter are a whole other level of beauty to me. They should show more of jennifer, she has about the same amount of talent or more. Jennifers hair is also, beautiful.