ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

GINUWINE AND HIS GENUINE FAMILY

Singer Ginuwine poses with his daughters Tiffany, Cypress, and Dejan at his surprise birthday event a few months ago. Together Ginuwine and his wife Solé have eight children(two together and six from previous relationships).

In a candid 2009  interview with Sister2Sister magazine, Ginuwine admitted that though he loves all of his children, he regrets fathering them with four different mothers.

Sister2Sister: How many kids do you have now?
Ginuwine: Eight.

Sister2Sister: You and Solé have how many together?
Ginuwine: Together? We only have two. She had two before me and we had two together. And I had four more before her.

Sister2Sister: I know, but how many babies’ mamas are there?
Ginuwine:Four.

Sister2Sister: They were all different women?
Ginuwine: …(quiet)

Sister2Sister: I’m going to kill you. [laughter] If you saw a young man in your position today, what would you say to him?
Sister2Sister: I can tell you what I would say because I’ve said it before to a couple of guys. When you have a babymama here, a babymama there, it’s going to be drama, period. Regardless of what one says to you—“I’m not going to trip like that,” “I’m cool” and all that—after a while that goes out the window. After you leave that one person and you find love somewhere else, that person that you were with, they hate that.

Sister2Sister: Even if they don’t like you anymore?
Ginuwine: I think so. Because, especially when you are giving so much of yourself and so much material things to that new person and they see how they’re living now, it’s kind of a vendetta thing sometimes because they want to be in that position. I don’t regret none of my kids; I regret how I had them.

Photos: Metromix, Gliterazzi

39 Comments to “GINUWINE AND HIS GENUINE FAMILY”

• best vines compilation December 31, 2013 at 9:21 pm

Aw, this was an incredibly good post. Spending some time and actual effort
    to produce a very good article… but what can
    I say… I hesitate a whole lot and don’t manage to get nearly anything
    done.

• automotive parts uk October 29, 2013 at 10:19 am

Hello, Neat post. There’s a problem along with your site in web explorer, would test this? IE nonetheless is the market leader and a huge portion of folks will miss your fantastic writing because of this problem.

• Westchase October 18, 2013 at 6:51 pm

Heya i am for the primary time here. I found this board and I in finding It really helpful & it helped me out a lot. I am hoping to provide something again and aid others such as you helped me.

• wedding venue yorkshire July 23, 2013 at 3:33 am

I’m curious to find out what blog system you have been working with? I’m having
    some minor security issues with my latest website and I’d like to find something more safeguarded. Do you have any solutions?

• auto insurance .car insurance . autombel . virginia July 12, 2013 at 12:24 pm

Excellent weblog right here! Additionally your site a lot up very fast! What web host are you the use of? Can I get your affiliate hyperlink in your host? I desire my site loaded up as fast as yours lol

• Click here! March 22, 2013 at 2:56 pm

a friend recommend this to me, glad he did

• boots April 19, 2012 at 1:16 pm

boots…

[...]BLACKCELEBKIDS.COM- Black Celebrity Kids,babies,and their Parents » GINUWINE AND HIS GENUINE FAMILY[...]…

• DVDRipper March 6, 2012 at 8:21 pm

DVDRipper…

• celebrities without any makeup December 31, 2011 at 2:12 pm

celebrities without any makeup…

• Cambodia water fallBu Sra Waterfallmondoulkiri December 25, 2011 at 10:08 pm

Cambodia water fallBu Sra Waterfallmondoulkiri…

• 茶叶商城 December 23, 2011 at 2:34 pm

茶叶商城…

• shell12 November 28, 2011 at 10:27 am

Ginuwine is not 40 he was born in 1975..

• Wifey December 11, 2011 at 8:58 pm

1970

• Teshia April 23, 2011 at 11:26 pm

Tiffiany is a beautiful girl I wouldn’t have guessed that was Ginuwine daughter. She look like she is 25 years old!! I know Ginuwine is only 40 but 8 kids total well…really 4 kids total for Ginwuine is to many. I can see if Ginuwine had maybe 2 from a previous relationship.

• linda slain January 30, 2011 at 9:45 pm

What the what…their kids look the same age as them!!!!

• BrwnSantiLove January 29, 2011 at 1:56 am

Beautiful ladies

• Jane January 28, 2011 at 3:11 pm

mariebal

You have read my mind lol That same goes with my father in Haiti what a loser.

• mariebal January 28, 2011 at 1:18 pm

another black man with numerous illegitimate kids.Sorry, it’s true

• Celebrity Marriage Scene: Monica Weds LA Laker Shannon Brown, Beyonce Teams With Clint Eastwood, Ginuwine's Blended Family and Michelle Obama's Dress Choice | Black and Married With Kids.com January 28, 2011 at 12:20 pm

[...] Who knew that singer Ginuwine and wife of eight years Sole rivaled John and Kate with their crew of eight children? The entertainers have a blended family, with two children together and others from previous relationships.  The proud papa posed with his beautiful daughters at his recent surprise birthday party. Black Celebrity Kids [...]

• Ndave January 28, 2011 at 11:10 am

She must was really into Ginuwine. How many if us would date a guy who already has 4 kids???

• Leo January 28, 2011 at 12:50 pm

Not me, that’s for sure. Different strokes for different folks.

• DID YOU KNOW GINUWINE HAD 8 KIDS & HOW MANY BABY MAMA’S? | Wandaphull World January 28, 2011 at 12:18 am

[...] source Posted in Celebrity Dad Tags: Celebrity Kids, Ginuwine, Sole « MOMMY & ME: TERRI VAUGHN You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site. [...]

• Zee January 27, 2011 at 11:26 pm

@Na’eema, Tiffany (on the left in gray)is his bio-daughter. Dejan and Cypress (on right) are the stepdaughters. They all seem very close.

• Pisces January 28, 2011 at 12:22 am

Agree with you Zee. From the photos they look like a very loving and close family. They are good looking people, too.

• Zee January 28, 2011 at 10:36 am

Hey Pisces! Yes they are indeed a good looking bunch. I would love to see a photo with all the kids :-)

• Na'eema January 29, 2011 at 3:07 pm

@ Zee, thanks for clarifying that for me.

• Ginuwinefans.net ::: Your source for Ginuwine ::: New album Elgin in stores soon :: Join the only Ginuwine forum January 27, 2011 at 11:17 pm

[...] Source Share and Enjoy: [...]

• Na'eema January 27, 2011 at 8:19 pm

If I didn’t know that they were his step-daughters, I would totally think Cypress and Tiffany were his biological daughters.

• Beautee January 27, 2011 at 6:24 pm

Wow… They have a beautiful family and he and Sole’ are married now & have been together for a while now.

• PlainMean January 27, 2011 at 4:38 pm

Ginuwine aged well. Still fine.

• AMBER January 27, 2011 at 4:36 pm

Why does wikipedia say Genuwine died yesterday?!?!? WTF…i was freaking out but no other news outlets say that so they must be wrong, right!

• stunnaz January 27, 2011 at 5:56 pm

lol….don’t ever trust wiki

• Vee January 27, 2011 at 3:29 pm

My favorite part of the interview:

Sister2Sister: I know, but how many babies’ mamas are there?
    Ginuwine:Four.

Sister2Sister: They were all different women?
    Ginuwine: …(quiet)

LOL! Genuwine was a bit on the sloppy side. Anyway, I’m glad he and Sole made it official.

• C-Sassy January 27, 2011 at 2:56 pm

Man, I didn’t know he had eight kids???? Yikes, that is alot G! I have to say though, they you seem to beat out Lil Wayne,atherby haveing the most kids. OMG, that is ridiculous. Please people, find one woman and marry her and just have kids with her only. WHen you have all these outside kids, that means you will have to pay alot of child support, it creates drama, you can’t see your kids grow up on a daily basis, and you are not teaching your kids how to be a proper family. Oh well, at least G was man enough to admit that if he could do it all over again, that he would do it differently.

• Fashionedbygod33 January 28, 2011 at 2:25 pm

Totally agree. I did not know it was that many. Wow.

• AplMacLady January 27, 2011 at 2:50 pm

lol dang Gin you were busy!

• HotterThanJuly January 27, 2011 at 2:38 pm

8 Kids Total!?! I don’t know why but I always remember reading that together they only had 5 kids. I always thought Ginuwine had one son before he met Sole. Sole had two daughters before she met Ginuwine. And then they had the two daughters together. Who is that guy in the fourth pic? He looks Ginuwine’s age.

• Joan January 27, 2011 at 2:57 pm

thats Clinton Portis…the football player

• SOON-TO-BE-MRS. January 27, 2011 at 2:26 pm

He has beautiful daughters.