SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

MOMMY AND ME: STACEY DASH AND DAUGHTER LOLA

Actress Stacey Dash looks adoringly at her daughter Lola,7,(dad is Brian Lovell).  Check out more Mommy & Me pictures* of the duo now!

Meanwhile, The 44-year-old mom is currently being featured on the cover of Heart and Soul magazine(Click here to see the cover)

* First photo desaturated for clarity

Tags : Posted in : Actors

41 Comments to “MOMMY AND ME: STACEY DASH AND DAUGHTER LOLA”

• Jalessa February 2, 2011 at 3:30 am

People are obsessed with skin colors and it is sad. I have always had to deal with it because I came out so light, and most people cant tell I am half black. I am constantly having to say look at Mariah Carey, or Rashida Jones, or Wentworth Miller. We all come in different colors, and just because you have black in you or are black doesn’t mean you have to be a certain skin color. I have seen full black people lighter or the same color as me.

• nk January 31, 2011 at 11:15 pm

It looks like that photo was taken during afternoon tea at the Fairmont Empress.

Stacey still looks as gorgeous as she did in Clueless.

• BrwnSantiLove January 31, 2011 at 10:49 pm

Beautiful duo

• Pisces January 31, 2011 at 9:45 pm

Oh yeah, the usual..people always trying to whitewash certain celebrities or issues. But I like the way a generalization was made and not “the usual” statement “you’re ignorant” or some other personal attacks usually made against people commenting with differing opinions or observations.

• bck reader January 31, 2011 at 8:47 pm

gorgeous mother/daughter duo. and Stacey looks amazing for 44. gotta be genetics, that’s her secret lol!

• Vee January 31, 2011 at 8:01 pm

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to bring up skin color… Dag people….lol.

• Amy January 31, 2011 at 9:01 pm

Why is it so taboo for people to discuss different skin tones? Different skin tones have been around since slavery times. What’s wrong with commenting on the diversity of the Black race?

• Vee January 31, 2011 at 9:14 pm

Amy…no one said it was taboo but why is it necessary to comment on it all the time? It’s a tired subject and people keep saying the same types of things constantly. BTW, some of the comments about skintones on here are ignorant and narrow-minded. Some people act like black and mixed people can’t come in a variety of skintones. Afterall, we’ve been dealing with this in our community since, as you said, slavery times. This is nothing new. Lets move on…lol.

• PlainMean January 31, 2011 at 6:12 pm

Who claimed perfection???

• Pisces February 1, 2011 at 12:26 pm

Nope..I’ve never heard that expression. Thanks for sharing though I gotta tell you it does not apply to me in this case. It’s a good one though, I’ll file it away…way way back.

You shouldn’t internalize what’s written here so much, Ms. Nope. It’s really not that big of a deal that you should resort to attacking, bashing other people’s opinions.

If you are a fan and love this woman Stacey Dash so much, there is plenty about her out there on the internet…many, many, butt naked, spicy pictures out for you, her children, her family, posterity and the world to access.

If what’s written here gets you this worked up, I suggest anger management.

• Pisces February 1, 2011 at 1:08 pm

@Nope. BCK apparently refuses to even post my real reply to you. So you can imagine.

• Amy January 31, 2011 at 6:10 pm

Which comment? (just curious)

• Leo January 31, 2011 at 6:18 pm

Someone had left a comment earlier about Lola being ‘bright as snow’. When I read it, my very next thought was, “Oh snap. Here we go!”.

• Amy January 31, 2011 at 6:28 pm

Oh, okay thanks.

• Vee January 31, 2011 at 8:03 pm

Yeah…people are obsessed with skin color and hair on this site…lol.

• C-Sassy February 1, 2011 at 4:51 am

@Vee, I know right. I am so tired of it but what can you do?

• C-Sassy February 1, 2011 at 4:56 am

They are also obsessed with Diddy’s daughters; Chance & the twins(ie..Kim Porter),Hedi Klums’s kids appearances, Swizz Beatz kids and A.K, & Willow and Jaden Smith. These are the people that bring in the highest comments on BCK.

• deedee January 31, 2011 at 5:21 pm

Stacey does look amazing. Her kids favor each other but neither look much like her, I’d love to see her parents

• Amy January 31, 2011 at 6:14 pm

I’d love to see what her parents look like also. I’m always curious about people’s genetics… who pulled what from where, etc.

• Pisces January 31, 2011 at 3:30 pm

She’s been married 3 times…next time she should marry for money since she already has her pretty babies.

• PlainMean January 31, 2011 at 4:56 pm

Married 3, engaged 6! Or is it married 4, engaged 8? I know her marriage rate is half of her engagement rate. I wonder what the std rates are in Hollywood? These people get around!

• Pisces January 31, 2011 at 5:28 pm

Agree PlainMean, they sure do and it ain’t nothing nice or glamorous about it. True what you said about std’s.

• Janice January 31, 2011 at 9:23 pm

How about all the tired jokers on here that got an abundant amount of kids and several baby mamas? Mike Tyson, Bobby Brown, Antonio Cromartie, Swizz Beatz are just a few of the long line of messy losers that come to mind. I hope you’re questioning their STD status as well.

• Pisces January 31, 2011 at 11:06 pm

We do!

• PlainMean January 31, 2011 at 11:24 pm

@Janice, you just replied to feel included right? We obviously weren’t only referring to Stacey… Smh… Stop reaching.

• Pisces January 31, 2011 at 11:28 pm

…and preaching,LOL, PlainMean. Fun!

• Pisces January 31, 2011 at 3:11 pm

LOL. Right!

Also not to be cynical, but I believe that BCK previously posted a while back that Stacey’s 3rd husband, actor Emmanuel Xuereb (not Lola’s father), who is also White as snow, by the way, had beaten her, she filed a restraining order against him, and was divorcing him.

Just making an observation.

• P.Y.B January 31, 2011 at 2:57 pm

Lola is cute. and Stacy looks great for her age.

• C-Sassy January 31, 2011 at 2:41 pm

Lola is soooo cute! A cutie putie.

• KJMc January 31, 2011 at 2:26 pm

Wow…I want to look like Stacy when I am 44 with an 8 year old. I want to be able to go to my kids class and look better than the other moms who are in their twenties. Stacy girl…what are your secrets!! She is definitely aging better that her other Clueless co-stars and she is 10 years older than them.

• C-Sassy January 31, 2011 at 2:42 pm

Me too! That woman, Stacey, looks amazing! You are right, what is her secret? She looks F-I-N-E. I hope I look like her at 44.

• Pisces January 31, 2011 at 2:23 pm

Stacey Dash has done very well for herself. Her net worth is $8 million dollars, so she’s been able to hang onto some change.

She did pose nude for Playboy at age 40. If you got it flaunt it, I guess.

• Truth Seeker January 31, 2011 at 2:02 pm

I’m still trying to find out Stacey’s secret. She may have actually found the fountain of youth.

• Lioness January 31, 2011 at 2:11 pm

Seriously!! I was just thinking to myself “Stacy Dash does NOT AGE!”, lol. She looks the same as she did 15 years ago, how is that possible!?!?

• maryamb January 31, 2011 at 1:38 pm

That picture of the Lola in the purple jacket is too cute! They are both gorgeous. I can’t believe Stacy is 44. She looks great.

• UB January 31, 2011 at 1:16 pm

I see a little Stacey too in the color version of Lola standing up. Stacey still looks amazing.

• Fashionedbygod33 January 31, 2011 at 1:43 pm

I agree.

• keverno January 31, 2011 at 1:02 pm

Wow..She must look like her Dad.

• Nisha January 31, 2011 at 1:05 pm

Maybe, I see a little bit of Stacy in here though

• Leo January 31, 2011 at 3:22 pm

I see it in the nose and lower jaw.

• Truth Seeker January 31, 2011 at 4:09 pm

She really must. I see no Stacey in her at all.