JADEN SMITH IS SET FOR NEW SLAVERY FILM

OMG GIRLZ GET POLISHED

TIA MOWRY TALKS PREGNANCY, NAMING HER BABY, AND MUCH MORE

The Game star Tia Mowry showed off her growing baby bump while on Access Hollywood.  While on the television show, Tia talked about her pregnancy and what she plans to name her unborn child:

Instead of opting for a name that starts with “T,” a tradition used by the Mowry parents who named all their children, including Tia’s twin sister Tamera, with a “T” name, Tia is going for a different letter.

“Actually, we’re looking at ‘C’ [names] – for Cory. That’s my husband,” the former “Sister Sister” star told Billy Bush and Kit Hoover on Access Hollywood Live on Monday.

Tia doesn’t yet know the sex yet of her unborn child, but she’s had plenty of people offering their opinions.

“Everyone has been saying, ‘Boy! Boy! Boy!’ just by the way I’ve been carrying,” she said. “No one has said a girl. So, I can’t wait to find out who’s inside!”(Source)

Click here if you can not see the video.

Tags : Posted in : Bump Watch

28 Comments to “TIA MOWRY TALKS PREGNANCY, NAMING HER BABY, AND MUCH MORE”

• Arcade Games May 24, 2012 at 9:47 pm

Arcade Games…

[...]BLACKCELEBKIDS.COM- Black Celebrity Kids,babies,and their Parents » TIA MOWRY TALKS PREGNANCY, NAMING HER BABY, AND MUCH MORE[...]…

• what are the chances of getting pregnant from precum March 4, 2012 at 3:37 am

what are the chances of getting pregnant from precum…

• Bugaboo Donkey February 26, 2012 at 12:51 am

Bugaboo Donkey…

• taylor March 19, 2011 at 3:57 pm

i wonder if ifz a gurl oh boy

• tamer February 3, 2011 at 1:11 pm

She is so beautiful..i wonder what happen to are twin sis?

• Tia Mowry Talks Baby Names « February 2, 2011 at 1:12 am

[...] “Everyone has been saying, ‘Boy! Boy! Boy!’ just by the way I’ve been carrying,” she said. “No one has said a girl. So, I can’t wait to find out who’s inside!” via BCK [...]

• Jalessa February 1, 2011 at 3:23 am

Aww, shes so beautiful.. that whole family is beautiful, and seem down to earth. I love how she was so lady like and didn’t want to say how she found out she was pregnant, cuz when people ask how I knew back when I say my bobies itched, they got bigger, I was throwing up..LoL. But I agree, I hope girl Melanie and Dewin have a baby!

• shesallthat February 1, 2011 at 7:56 am

oh my!!! look at girl melanie with her little tummy. she is so cute! i wonder how they will handle this on the show because she is getting out there. i would love for them to write it into the show for her and derwin!

• Teri February 1, 2011 at 12:58 pm

I like how she said her, “girlie” thing stopped (LOL).

• Teri January 31, 2011 at 11:48 pm

The Mowry girls are so gorgeous. I’m so happy for Tia and Cory and wish them the very best.

• C-Sassy February 1, 2011 at 1:35 am

@Teri, cosign on everything you just stated! I think the Mowry sisters are so beautiful and accomplished so much. I was wondering why I was so excited for Tia. I guess because I grew up with her, meaning watching “Sister Sister”, when it was originally airing.

• Teri February 1, 2011 at 12:56 pm

@C, right because they grew from being teens to being women right before our eyes. They are true success stories and I’ve never heard any messiness behind either one of them.

I remember seeing an interview with the ladies back in 1996/97 with their former pastor, and they had their stuff together. I’m happy for the both of them.

• ACTRESS TIA MOWRY TALKS PREGNANCY & NAMING HER BABY | Wandaphull World January 31, 2011 at 11:00 pm

[...] source Posted in Actors and Actresses, TV and Talk Shows Tags: Tia Mowry « HAPPY BIRTHDAY KERRY WASHINGTON… You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site. [...]

• BrwnSantiLove January 31, 2011 at 10:46 pm

Whether its a G or B, hopefully itll be healthy and have all its parts.

• Dailee January 31, 2011 at 9:14 pm

They should name the baby Cody or Caia for a girl and Cory Jr. or Cairo for a boy! I hate juniors though.

• C-Sassy January 31, 2011 at 9:52 pm

How would you pronounce,Caia? I think it is a interesting name!

• bck reader January 31, 2011 at 8:29 pm

yeah, she does look like it could be a boy. altho i hope it’s a girl :-P

• Peg January 31, 2011 at 7:18 pm

I just read that Halle is about to fight her babydaddy in court. If nothing is wrong with Gabe then Halle has no reason to deny him joint cusody/access to Nahla.

Anyway Tia looks beautiful.

• janelle January 31, 2011 at 6:53 pm

Awww look Tia.I hope its a girl!

• Nique January 31, 2011 at 6:51 pm

ooh i cant wait to see wat if its a boy or gurl!!!!!!!!

• PlainMean January 31, 2011 at 6:46 pm

Sooo I’m really hoping they write her pregnancy into the show instead of playing “hide the belly”, plus, it would be great if Derwin and Melanie had a baby!

Sn: Congrats to Tamara on her recent engagement!

• Teri January 31, 2011 at 11:59 pm

@PlainMean, wouldn’t that be cool if Derwin and girl Melanie had a baby. I think they’ve finished shooting season 4, so maybe next season, if we are so luck to get another season of The Game, she’ll be pregnant.

• C-Sassy February 1, 2011 at 1:33 am

OMG Teri!!! I would also love it if Derwin and “Girl” Melanie, had a baby on the show. That would be so awesome!

• Teri February 1, 2011 at 12:54 pm

@C, it sure would! Lord knows girl Melanie needs Derwin’s baby since DJ’s in the picture.

I just hope we get another season, but it seems as though there are a lot of disgruntled viewers angry at the current direction of the show. :-(

I’ve been a fan of The Game since Day 1, and I will continue to be until the show is no more. I LOVE this show!

• Aria81 February 1, 2011 at 7:50 am

If they do write her pregnancy in it will be towards the end of the season or on next seasons shows cause this season shows have already been taped. When it was revealed that she was pregnant and then the DNA fiasco on the first show I just knew Melanie was gonna be pregnant. Then someone mentioned in an interview that the season was already taped. It would be kind of difficult to write in a pregnancy that nobody knew about until some weeks ago. But that definetly would be a great season opener.

• C-Sassy January 31, 2011 at 6:23 pm

I used to love Tia, Tamara and Tajh back in the days!!! I had a huge crush on Tajh Mowry. Heck, his lil brother Tavior look good too. LOl!

This baby is destined for cuteness, with Cory fine self and Tia gorgeous looks, the kid is going to win in the looks department.

If she has a “C” boy names I like are: Caden, Chase, Chance and Christian for a boy. For a girl with a “C”, maybe: Caileigh, Caidyn, Ciarah, Carleigh,

• niyah January 31, 2011 at 6:22 pm

During the interview, Tia said that everyone thinks it’s a boy. I have a feeling its a girl.

• Amy January 31, 2011 at 6:05 pm

I just love those Mowry kids(well, they’re not kids anymore). And I hope she’s having twins!