SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

WHAT’S NEXT FOR TREY SMITH?

Will Smith and Sheree Zampino little boy is now a big kid now!  This fall, Trey Smith,18, will be heading to college, which raises the question, “What’s next for Trey Smith?”

Unlike his siblings Willow and Jaden Smith, Trey has not shown any interests in being in front of the camera. He has, however, expressed interests in wanting to be behind the lens as a movie producer.

Or could Trey have a career in football?  The senior high-school football star has already been offered a scholarship by FCS Northern Arizona, but no word as to whether or not he has accepted the scholarship.

Perhaps a model then?  From these photo shots, Trey appears to be a model in the making. So what do you think? Will Trey end up being a football player, a model, or movie producer or none of the above?

More pictures below!

18 Comments to “WHAT’S NEXT FOR TREY SMITH?”

• Mrs. D. February 23, 2013 at 9:51 am

It is so nice to see a Hollywood kid planning to continue their educations. Even they have something to learn in a place beyond high school.

• www.thecollege.eu February 12, 2013 at 2:54 am

Usually I don’t learn article on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very forced me to check out and do so! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thanks, quite nice post.

• pat March 1, 2012 at 12:53 pm

he’s a cool kid i was in a class with him in preschool in the valley.. he was forsure the funniest kid at that school he was a class clown. he was only kid i remember from preschool lol

• Afternoon Procrastination - Beavis And Butthead's Return | February 3, 2011 at 2:51 pm

[...] Trey Smith is a cutie!…BlackCelebKids [...]

• AplMacLady February 1, 2011 at 10:57 pm

Trey’s a nice kid, he has Will’s eyes and chin. Glad to see his parents support him in what he has a desire for.

• bck reader February 1, 2011 at 9:44 pm

i would love to see him play football in college, and then model on the side. good luck to him in whatever path he chooses.

• Sherley February 1, 2011 at 9:39 pm

Thank goodness..college

• C-Sassy February 1, 2011 at 5:07 pm

I think he will go off to college and maybe get drafted into the NFL, like Diddy son Justin. Either way, he has turned out great! He is so F-I-N-E!

• scorpio4lyfe February 1, 2011 at 3:44 pm

Trey will problably go off to play for Philly eagles or my team the dallas cowboys…

• Nikki Mallory March 14, 2013 at 1:05 am

You could be my best friend, both scorpios and the cowboys are my favorite as well

• wetone123 February 1, 2011 at 2:34 pm

Would luv 2 see Trey w/a crispy fade. I think he’ll choose football, I wish Trey the best in anything he chooses!

• Khai February 1, 2011 at 1:57 pm

I think he’ll go off to college! Then, the sky’s the limit!

• Reese February 1, 2011 at 12:44 pm

I knew he was going to college,rather he plays football or not!

• Jen February 1, 2011 at 11:54 am

I like the pic. in the plaid shirt too, I think it’s the facial hair….. I’m guessing Trey will be a movie producer.

• Tmi4me February 1, 2011 at 11:49 am

I think Model, but it wouldn’t hurt to get a degree as well.

• Victoria February 1, 2011 at 10:49 am

He can be anything he wants to be and I love that pic of him, in the plaid shirt.

• Pisces February 1, 2011 at 10:39 am

So many options, so nice! Lucky dude! He’s a future heir to a fortune along with his lil’ bro and sis, too. Wonderful!

• aries February 1, 2011 at 10:29 am

Football player or model good that he got an offer to college.