SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

SYLEENA JOHNSON WELCOMES A BABY BOY

It’s a boy for Grammy-nominated R&B singer and songwriter Syleena Johnson and her husband, Italian league basketball player Kiwane Garris.

Syleena gave birth to the couple’s second son Kingston Garris(inset picture) on Sunday, February 6th.  He weighed in at 8lb 5oz.

Kingston joins his three-year-old brother KJ and Kiwane Sr’s son from a previous relationship.

{Thanks, Lil’ Kunta}

Tags : Posted in : Births

12 Comments to “SYLEENA JOHNSON WELCOMES A BABY BOY”

• lilkunta February 10, 2011 at 6:16 am

Thanks for posting BCK.
    Kiwane retired from the Italian BB league.
    He is now Asst Coach @ Chicago’s Prairie State College:
    -http://prairiestate.edu/athletics/mbasketball/coach.html#kiwane Asst Coach Kiwane Garris

• Shaniqua February 8, 2011 at 6:35 pm

Yeah she is talented she sings my song Guess What congrats on the new baby

• starr08 February 8, 2011 at 6:13 pm

woww..she Looks so much different since i saw her in kanyes video “all falls down” or something like that lol.. Shes pretty. I Love her voice.

• Teri February 8, 2011 at 2:23 pm

Ah, congrats on the bundle of blessing.

• gtsa February 8, 2011 at 12:52 pm

Congrats to her! I don’t know why she has not been able to make a bigger splash as far as audience. Really talented.

• Fashionedbygod33 February 9, 2011 at 3:31 pm

I agree. She has always put me in the mind of Angela Winbush both physically and vocally. Congrats to her and her family.

• gtsa February 9, 2011 at 9:56 pm

Fashioned, yes, she reminds me so much of Angela Winbush. Winbush was/is a power house vocalist. Love that woman’s voice and Syleena is no slouch.

• Tee July 29, 2011 at 9:47 am

I so agree, She reminds me of the great Angela Winbush as well , you would think Syleena was her little protege, both have great talent

• C-Sassy February 8, 2011 at 11:19 am

Ok, I vaguely remember her. I can’t name a song that she sung but I know I heard her name before. Was she on R. Kelly label?

Oh well, congrats to her and her hubby.

• Pam February 8, 2011 at 11:50 am

Yes, she was on R.Kelly label and she is also in his video, “Step In The Name Of Love” she’s the one with the flower in her hair.

• C-Sassy February 8, 2011 at 11:53 am

Thanks so much! I knew I heard about her before. She just looks different nowadays.

• Carla February 11, 2011 at 2:03 pm

She sang “Hit on Me,” the anthem of domestic violence and “Breathe” featuring Sean Paul