PHOTOS: EMILY B’S DAUGHTER CELEBRATES BIRTHDAY WITH ’16 IN THE CITY’ BASH

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

FAMILY PORTRAIT: EMMITT SMITH AND FAMILY

Former NFL Player Emmitt Smith and his family are featured in a Land O’Frost ad to promote this year’s Land O’Frost Hall of Fame Instant Win promotion.

PHOTOS: Check out more pictures in the gallery

Pictured are(L to R): Skylar, Patricia, Rheagen, Jasmine, Emmitt, and Emmitt IV. Emmitt and his wife, former Miss Virginia USA beauty queen Patricia Southall, are parents to son Emmitt IV,8, and daughter Skylar,7. The couple have two children from previous relationships: Rheagen is Emmitt’s daughter by his ex-girlfriend Hope Wilson and Jasmin Lawrence,15, is Patricia’s daughter from her previous marriage to comedian Martin Lawrence.

Photos: LandOMom

Tags : Posted in : SportPlayers

20 Comments to “FAMILY PORTRAIT: EMMITT SMITH AND FAMILY”

• Tee May 11, 2011 at 9:35 am

Beautiful family,but his wife didn’t really blend into the photo. Everyone else was casual and cute and she look like a black barbie doll all dressed up.

• Nene87 May 5, 2011 at 5:33 pm

The wife reminds me of an older version of Rihanna.

• Nene87 May 5, 2011 at 5:27 pm

In one of her pictures the wife looks like an older version of Rihanna.

• deedee February 12, 2011 at 7:35 am

I didn’t know anything about Emmitt being married to Martin’s ex wife but it’s nice to see pictures of Jasmine happy and fitting in with both families.

• sahchelle February 11, 2011 at 6:46 pm

martin lawrence is different from duane martin, 2 different persons.

• C-Sassy February 11, 2011 at 4:59 pm

They look like a nice and happy family.

• Tryna Makit February 11, 2011 at 4:29 pm

I still get amazed at how much Patricia looks like Tisha Campbell! Oh Martin, you were not slick! Lol!

• Fashionedbygod33 February 11, 2011 at 5:18 pm

LOL. She does put me in the mind of her.

• brazile February 11, 2011 at 6:28 pm

thought the same when i saw this pic

• lwade May 5, 2011 at 1:30 pm

yall need to look closer with the Tisha Campbell refs. Emmitts wife is much prettier..Just my opinion.

• sahchelle February 11, 2011 at 6:47 pm

maritn lawrence and duane martin are two different persons

• yo February 12, 2011 at 3:32 pm

They are referencing Martin Lawrence and the sexual harassment Tisha said she was subjected to, which led to the final season of them not being in the same room together.

Martin Lawrence then married a woman that looks EXACTLY like Tisha. His second wife does as well.

• gtsa February 14, 2011 at 1:20 pm

Gonna have to chime in. The pic made me think of Tisha! I know about that difficult last season as well on Martin.

They do favor, but just a tad, it is more so in the coloring and perhaps their mega watt smiles.

Nice family pic here.

• LisaLisa February 11, 2011 at 3:10 pm

OMG Vee thank you so much! You are a life saver!!!! Where did you find this out at? I have looked EVERYWHERE for this infor! You go VEE!!!!!!

• Vee February 11, 2011 at 3:42 pm

I just Googled it..lol. I think I typed in something like “Emmitt Smith baby”. I’d give you some links but I don’t think I’m allowed to put links to other sites on here. Go to Google and put this: Elijah Alexander James, born September 22, 1010. Some articles should pop up. :)

• Vee February 11, 2011 at 3:43 pm

Or just put “Elijah Alexander James Smith”.

• Shi February 11, 2011 at 2:27 pm

Beautiful family!

So Jasmin’s dad is Martin Lawrence and her step-dad is Emmitt Smith? Must be nice.

• LisaLisa February 11, 2011 at 1:47 pm

Something is fishy here! Where is that baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• LisaLisa February 11, 2011 at 1:19 pm

Pat was pregnant again during Emmitt’s Hall of Fame acceptance speech last year. What did she have???? Please research for me cause I tried and could not find out anything. I am in fear that that baby may have died. Please BCK find out!!!!! Please??

• Vee February 11, 2011 at 2:10 pm

Hey, I believe the baby is fine and they had a son named Elijah Alexander James, born September 22, 1010.