SKAI JACKSON JOINS THE OBAMAS FOR EASTER EGG ROLL

FAITH EVANS AND CHYNA: CLIVE DAVIS’ PRE-GRAMMY GALA

Faith Evans and daughter Chyna,17, were spotted at the Clive Davis And The Recording Academy’s 2011 Pre-Grammy Gala on February 12, 2011 in Beverly Hills, California.

Faith is also mom to son Christopher Wallace Jr. (b. 1996) with late rapper Notorious B.I.G. and sons Joshua (b. 1998) and Ryder(b. 2007) with her current husband Todd Russaw.

Tags : Posted in : Singers and their Kids

28 Comments to “FAITH EVANS AND CHYNA: CLIVE DAVIS’ PRE-GRAMMY GALA”

• Teshia April 25, 2011 at 1:42 pm

She look just like her mom. They both are very pretty. Yeah I remember seeing Chyna in D’Angelo video also and on the cover of Essense in the 1996 issue it was Faith, Chyna, and lil Chris on the cover. She grew up fast.

• Lisa February 17, 2011 at 9:24 am

Beautiful like her mom. She just have mature features.

• Big Blue February 15, 2011 at 4:57 pm

I still remember when Chyna was a baby. This was before Faith had three sons.

• asiah February 15, 2011 at 2:57 pm

Am I The Only One That Thinks Chyna Looks Just Like Her Dad.

• Vee February 15, 2011 at 8:11 pm

Who’s her dad?

• Pisces February 15, 2011 at 9:17 pm

Kiyamma Griffin…someone Faith was involved with before Biggie.

• stunnaz February 15, 2011 at 2:45 pm

is this thing working?

• Nicky February 15, 2011 at 1:42 pm

I totally agree with everyone.

• BrwnSantiLove February 15, 2011 at 12:46 pm

If she has no health problems because of her weight than good. She is a cute girl. Faith is looking nice

• keverno February 15, 2011 at 11:55 am

Wow…I remember that video too. “Time flies”

• Nartecca February 15, 2011 at 11:28 am

WHO IS CHYNA’S DAD?

• MRSREYNOLDS February 15, 2011 at 11:06 am

They are beautiful~ DONT need to be a stick figure to be BEAUTIFUL~

ALTHOUGH~~~~~~ SHE DOES LOOK LIKES SHE’S IN HER EARLY 20″S

• GoldenStateWarrior February 15, 2011 at 11:02 am

The mother has gotten pretty hefty again. Still pretty, though.

• Tamika February 15, 2011 at 1:02 pm

Chyna looks like the mother in this picture, I think its the hair and the lipstick.

• LisaLisa February 15, 2011 at 10:10 am

I know right! These people are so narrow minded and that is the problem with young girls today. That is why they have low self esteem and trust any boy who says “Boo” to them. And it is also why little girls are throwing up their meals! Come on people see beauty for what it is! Inside!

• C-Sassy February 15, 2011 at 10:25 am

@Lisa, I wasn’t even talking about her weight or size! She look older than Faith and that is the problem. I see a lot of kids that look older than their own mothers or other grown women. Why can’t kids look like and dress like kids anymore?

• stunnaz February 15, 2011 at 2:52 pm

@ C-Sassy

I think she is dressed very age appropriate..her dress is knee length and she has on leggings. Very age appropriate

I honestly think you were referring to her weight because lets face it, the girl is not skinny, and the weight does age her a bit..however with that said she is still beautiful and she looks like a nice young lady.
        By the way I love Faith…wish she could drop us one song, just one at least

• universitygirl February 19, 2011 at 7:10 pm

I AGREE. She is dressed very nicely. Some girls just look more mature. She was trying to cover up what she really meant. People wonder why folks snap on them and I wonder how they react in public. There are ALOT of kids here at school getting checked for their ignorance. They never were back home and see everyone as a “B” when they go off on them or just tell them what was wrong with their statement. Men and women act like 10 year olds and their offspring grow up seeing it. I see grown men and women tear into people( ages vary) and think that their right or let their kids chime in. The older I get the worse people’s manners get. I worked summer jobs and had better acting friends than I saw adults.

• deedee February 15, 2011 at 9:58 am

what happened is she grew into a beautiful young lady that doesn’t happen to be a size 6

• C-Sassy February 15, 2011 at 10:23 am

@DeDe, I wasn’t talking about her size, you just bought that one up. I was talking about how much older she look than her 40 something year old mama, Faith. I wishe kids and teens could just look like kids.

• RidingFinest February 15, 2011 at 10:49 am

I think most kids now a days do look much older than we would expect them to. But I think its the times now, I have a 17yrs old sister that looks like she could be 21. As much as we want them to cherish their childhood they want to be adults and so adult things…..its sad though I wish I was 17 again.

• AKAMommy February 15, 2011 at 9:22 am

Chyna has always resembeled her mother, but even more so as she has gotten older. It’s funny because, Chyna @ 17, now looks like a younger version of Faith in her days, w/ her first album.

• dkaf mama February 16, 2011 at 1:29 pm

She sure does look like a younger Faye!!

• UB February 15, 2011 at 8:59 am

C-Sassy, I’m with you, Chyna has blown up and looks older than Faith!!!

• LisaLisa February 15, 2011 at 8:18 am

C-Sassy what do you mean what happened? She is beautiful!!!

• C-Sassy February 15, 2011 at 10:22 am

She is cute but she look older than Faith, is what I mean. Geez, I see so many young girls that look like they are in their 30′s instead of 15/16/17. I don’t know what has happened but I wish kids would dress like teens or kids. What is the rush???

• C-Sassy February 15, 2011 at 7:16 am

I remember Chyna when she was smaller. She has gotten so big now. I wonder what has happened?

• Jus_Me :-) February 15, 2011 at 1:11 am

Nice pictures! they almost look like they could be sisters.