ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

SPOTTED: HALLE BERRY AND DAUGHTER NAHLA

Halle Berry and her daughter Nahla, three in March, were spotted walking to a friend’s house earlier today.

Last night, Halle presented a tribute to the late Lena Horne at the 83rd Annual Academy Awards. Click here to see pictures of the actress in her Oscar dress!

Tags : Posted in : Actors

32 Comments to “SPOTTED: HALLE BERRY AND DAUGHTER NAHLA”

• Aries March 7, 2011 at 3:10 am

For someone who talks about Race alot and “Claims” Nahla is Black. Why is this child hair never combed? I didnt want to bring it up, I hate it when others do, But DAMN Halle!!! Even Madonna, Angie, and a couple other White Celebs take better hair care than you.

I know we have our days, but every picture its the same half assed done ponty tail, or two side tails.

If she is in fact being raised by a “Black” mother I expect a better ponty tail than that. Thats just Hair Care 101 Hot Damn!!!

There I said it…

Hell Yea… I pist at her comments about God and about Race,as a black mother with a Biracial child who appears WHITE… Her ass changed my whole perpspective about her.

On another note… She still my girl, but she needs 2 check it.

• Victoria March 1, 2011 at 5:01 pm

It’s incredible how quickly time has passed…I remember like yesterday when Nahla was a tiny little baby! :-) She’s so cute and Halle always dresses her so nicely. Halle did a lovely tribute to Ms. Lena the night of the Oscars. I loved the cut and color of the dress she wore.
    This pair is just too marvelous!! :-)

• Toya March 1, 2011 at 12:24 pm

I just love seeing Halle and Nahla… they truly are a beautiful pair. And as I always say, I can just feel the love Halle has for this child right through these photos. Team MOM!! I’m with you 100% Halle!!! I loved Halle’s Oscar choice of dress. Halle IMO is one of the most beautiful women to grace the Red Carpets of any event!! Bless her heart…

• KekeB March 1, 2011 at 11:13 am

Halle is GORGEOUS and so is baby Nahla… wish them the best

• La March 1, 2011 at 10:07 am

Wow I totally agree with you KRHO! Nahla is never dressed in fun pinks or purples…She dresses Nahla like she would dress. Come on! A 3 year old in a cowl neck sweater?????

• What?! March 1, 2011 at 11:20 am

Aren’t there other colours she could wear beside or along with pink and purple? Like um… neutral colours? #jussayin

• KRHO March 1, 2011 at 8:31 am

Halle loves grays, jeans, and other neutral colors. I rarely see Nahla in fun colrs or dressed very girly girlish. Just an observation not a complaint. She is cute here.

• Nange March 1, 2011 at 6:14 am

Beautiful as always. What is it that Nahla is carrying?

• LaTanya March 1, 2011 at 7:53 am

It’s a wine bottle opener, probably a present for whomever they are visiting. She is too cute!

• Teri March 1, 2011 at 2:42 am

She looked absolutely stunning in that dress she wore. Time has really flown. It seems like it was just yesterday when Nahla was born.

• KeKe March 1, 2011 at 1:38 am

I totally agree. She seems like a great mom. I mean I dont know her directly but she seems to always have bad luck with men. And I didnt like her comment she made awhile back about God making mistakes.

• Pisces February 28, 2011 at 10:36 pm

Love these two in these photos. BEAUTIFUL! The Oscar tribute Halle made to Lady Lena Horne was beautiful.

• Fashionedbygod33 February 28, 2011 at 10:09 pm

OMG!! Nahla’s outfit is too cute.

• boy oh boy February 28, 2011 at 9:22 pm

I sorry I just dont care for this woman…..

• Gia February 28, 2011 at 8:38 pm

Also, I don’t like Halle’s dress at all too much tulle. Plus she is losing alot of weight which has made her face look gaunt.

• Gia February 28, 2011 at 8:35 pm

Halle and her team tip off the paps when she goes out, this is why there are always pics of her multiple times per week. Halle has not had a succesful movie in years,so to keep her face in the public, staged pap pictures occur!

• Court February 28, 2011 at 9:37 pm

that is one beautiful little girl

• Mel March 1, 2011 at 8:01 am

Halle uses the paparazzi when it benefits her. I read she takes Nahla to the park where she knows the paparrzi will be. For someone who doesnt want her child photographed nowadays she singing a different tune.

• Kim March 1, 2011 at 2:26 pm

For the hundredth time Halle doesn’t have to tip off the paps. There are videos of them sitting outside her home . She is popular because her pics sell.The paps have a site where they talk about the celebs that are uncooperative with them and she is often mentioned as one who curses at them.The only celeb parents that are mentioned more than her is Ben Afleck and Sean Penn.They also mention Kanye as being difficult and uncooperative.Halle is one of the few black celeb pics that are popular on main stream celebritybaby sites.

• Lisa February 28, 2011 at 8:00 pm

Beautiful picture. I like Nahla’s outfit and I believe Halle is a great mom.

• Trisha_B February 28, 2011 at 7:48 pm

Nahla’s outfit is too cute! BCK can you find out where her boots are from

• Jessica February 28, 2011 at 9:23 pm

They’re Doc Martens. Quality but expensive.

• Bookworm J February 28, 2011 at 7:30 pm

Nahla is so cute!

She really is getting big. She is going to be three this month, right?

Halle’s dress was PERFECT! I might not like Halle much as a person but whoever picks her dresses is always on point! She looked GREAT! Kind of sad she wasn’t up for anything. Her role in “Frankie and Alice” was great!

• C-Sassy February 28, 2011 at 6:54 pm

Halle & Nahla is soooo pretty! Halle looks good for her age.

• Vee February 28, 2011 at 6:47 pm

Uh oh…Halle and Nahla picture. Now there are going to be like a thousand comments…LOL!

• C-Sassy February 28, 2011 at 6:55 pm

LOL! So true.

• mel February 28, 2011 at 6:44 pm

For someone who doesnt like the paparazzi, they always seem to know where Halle is. I’m just saying.

• Vee February 28, 2011 at 6:49 pm

Well, she’s still an A-list celebrity so they’ll still be lots of interest from the paps. I don’t think she calling them in advance to tell them her whereabouts if that what your saying…haha.

• shesallthat March 1, 2011 at 9:19 am

ITA! i don’t believe for a second that her people are not tipping off the pap’s to let them know where to find her.

• Vee March 1, 2011 at 11:48 am

A-list celebrities don’t have to tip off the paparazzi. They just come. Only C-listers, wannabes and the not so famous do. So you decide.

Besides, I see way more pics on this site than anywhere else so maybe she’s tipping off BCK the most…lol.

• MRSREYNOLDS February 28, 2011 at 6:41 pm

THE BEAUTIFUL DUO~

• djm March 5, 2011 at 6:47 am

It takes two to be a duo. One anit.