ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

WILLOW SMITH DEBUTS NEW SONG 21ST CENTURY GIRL

Child star Willow Smith,10, has debuted her second single 21st Century Girl. Check out the single now! The electro-pop song debuted this morning (Feb. 28) on the syndicated “On-Air with Ryan Seacrest” radio show.

Willow will perform her new song on Oprah today(February 28th, 2011).

Tags : Posted in : AudioChild/Teen Stars

9 Comments to “WILLOW SMITH DEBUTS NEW SONG 21ST CENTURY GIRL”

• Pisces February 28, 2011 at 10:51 pm

Look at her pretty profile. She’s a pretty little girl. Always wishing her the best.

• hanaboo March 1, 2011 at 7:15 am

i was thinking that myself as i looked at this, she does have a lovely profile!

• Shay February 28, 2011 at 10:40 pm

I Love it. Willow keep it up. Your a great role model for my 9 year old sister. she loves your music. I like it to even thought i’m 20 (which is kinda of to old to be listening to you but whatever)

• Leo February 28, 2011 at 8:34 pm

I can see this being remixed and played in clubs.

• None February 28, 2011 at 6:53 pm

She sounds just like Rihanna. I feel like her whole music career is being forced.

• hanaboo February 28, 2011 at 6:37 pm

oh look, she put some hair back in……

• Emmie February 28, 2011 at 4:30 pm

Willow is a bomb,she should keep it up

• And Her Name Is Me February 28, 2011 at 2:48 pm

She’ll be on Oprah tomorrow, March 1st. Not today. Today, Oprah will be at the Kodak theater for her Oscar after party. Any who, Go Willow!!

• C-Sassy February 28, 2011 at 12:51 pm

I didn’t like the song. The song was auto-tuned all the way. I don’t even think she can sing. They are trying too hard with this child. The song was better suited for a 21-25 year old NOT a 10 year old.

I wish they would just pick music that was more age appropriate. She is 10 NOT 25, after all.