ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

KEENEN IVORY WAYANS AND SON ARE EVENT PALS

Director Keenen Ivory Wayans and his son Keenan Ivory Wayans Jr. attended the 2011 “Eye on Black”: A Salute to Directors and Filmmaking pioneers on February 25th at the California African American Museum.

In all, Keenan has five children: Jolie Ivory Imani Wayans (b. 1992); Nala Wayans (b. 1996); Keenen Ivory Wayans, Jr. (b. 1998); Bella Wayans (b. 2001); and Daphne Ivory Wayans (b. 2003).

Other celebrity parents in attendance were Keenan Ivory Wayans, Melvin Van Peebles, Damon Wayans and much more. Click here for more pictures.

More pictures below!

Photo: UptownMagazine.com/Hiltron Bailey

Tags : Posted in : Directors

24 Comments to “KEENEN IVORY WAYANS AND SON ARE EVENT PALS”

• arona October 24, 2011 at 11:05 pm

I do agree keenan does not look well in this picture he is too skinny whatis going on with him ? i have not heard any rumors of illness what is it?

• arona October 24, 2011 at 11:03 pm

I love the wayans family they are so so talented,is the older brother before keenan their brother from their mom and dad together or just one of the parents? The wayans brothers are real men and they are handsome. I wish i could have snagged one of them ….lol

• Auzcorp Resort October 10, 2011 at 1:20 am

Auzcorp…

[...]BLACKCELEBKIDS.COM- Black Celebrity Kids,babies,and their Parents » KEENEN IVORY WAYANS AND SON ARE EVENT PALS[...]…

• cm332 March 7, 2011 at 10:14 am

@C-Sassy

He would talk about how one day he was going to Hollywood to be an actor. No one took him seriously. Wish I would have. LOL
    If you ever watch the Five Heartbeats you will see Robert Towsend in a Tuskgegee sweatshirt at the end of the movie. He bought it when Keenen took him to Skegee for a visit.

• KEENEN IVORY WAYANS AND SON ARE EVENT PALS « celebfeeder March 5, 2011 at 9:39 pm

[...] Source: http://www.blackcelebkids.com/2011/03/03/keenen-ivory-wayans-and-son-are-event-pals/ [...]

• centexhorn March 4, 2011 at 9:03 pm

Man, the Wayans family is so big. There’s like thousands of them. We’re going to be hearing from people with the last name “Wayans” for a long time.

• Lunchtime Links With Selma Blair « internetbusinessin7days.com March 4, 2011 at 7:03 pm

[...] dad yapping to the media. (SheKnows Entertainment) The dapper Wayans men attend an event together. (BlackCelebKids)Kyle Richards wants baby #5!  (Hollybaby)Claudia Schiffer is a fashionable mom on the school run. [...]

• KEENEN IVORY WAYANS AND SON ARE EVENT PALS | Hell To Da Naw! March 4, 2011 at 1:22 pm

[...] BLACKCELEBKIDS.COM- Black Celebrity Kids,babies,&#1072nd th&#1077&#1110r Parents Posted in BCK Tags: EVENT, IVORY, KEENEN, PALS, Wayans « Did Rihanna’s Bodyguard Go Too Far? You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site. [...]

• Selma Blair grabs some coffee in L.A. yesterday afternoon. | BabyRazzi March 4, 2011 at 12:00 pm

[...] dad yapping to the media. (SheKnows Entertainment) The dapper Wayans men attend an event together. (BlackCelebKids) Kyle Richards wants baby #5!  (Hollybaby) Claudia Schiffer is a fashionable mom on the school [...]

• cm332 March 4, 2011 at 9:40 am

Keenan does look a little thin. I went to Tuskegee with him. He was very quiet back then.

• C-SASSY March 4, 2011 at 4:56 pm

Really? Who would have known that he would become so successful and rich.

• LisaLisa March 4, 2011 at 7:46 am

That is because he is messing with that white girl from the game!!

• C-SASSY March 4, 2011 at 3:13 am

He gave his kids all Creole first names. His son is so cute. He is going to be fine when he grows up.

• Montoya March 3, 2011 at 6:58 pm

Yeah, his son is cute.

• Vee March 3, 2011 at 5:56 pm

Keenen Ivory Wayans doesn’t look well to me or is it too much weight loss? I hope he’s alright.

• Teri March 3, 2011 at 10:50 pm

I agree, Vee. I thought the same thing. Maybe it is because of weight loss. I hope so.

• C-SASSY March 4, 2011 at 3:15 am

I think he has some type of illness, unfortunately. At least that is what I read on the internet. I pray its not true but I think it might be.

• C-SASSY March 4, 2011 at 3:17 am

I thought that was Damon Wayans! I think all of the Wayans men, that I have seen, are FINE. I love the Wayans (especially Kim). I think they are all talented and funny. I want to see more films from this family.

• Teri March 4, 2011 at 11:06 am

C-Sassy, I used to work at Bed, Bath, and Beyond in West L.A. in 1998, and Kim Wayans used to come through all the time. In fact, I helped her several times. She is one of the nicest people. She’s very friendly with everyone.

• C-SASSY March 4, 2011 at 4:55 pm

@Teri- You were so lucky to have met her. I think she is hilarious. I haven’t seen her in anything in a while, so I assume she is working behind the scenes.

I think the Wayans have dones so well. They are successful, talented and have managed to do so in Hollywood. Not one of them has been in trouble with the law. I just love this family!

• Pisces March 3, 2011 at 4:53 pm

Nice event for Keenan Ivory to expose his son to. His son looks Somalian.

• Celia March 3, 2011 at 11:53 pm

I thought that too :)

• C-SASSY March 4, 2011 at 4:52 pm

I love the way Smolians look. I don’t know why but I think both, Somolian and Ethiopian, people are gorgeous. In Minnesota, they have a huge Somolian population and here in Chicago we have a huge Ethiopian population.

• Celia March 6, 2011 at 1:28 am

Yeah I’ve been to Minnesota the population there is ridiculous! But they’re good people (: