MCCLAIN COVERS JOHN LEGEND’S ‘ALL OF ME’

TIMBALAND CELEBRATES HIS BIRTHDAY WITH FAMILY

Producer/rapper Timbaland celebrated his birthday this week with the support of his daughter Reign Mosley,3, his wife Monique, and his son Demetrius, at the Chop House on March 9, 2011 in Miami, Florida.

You may remember Demetrius(pictured below) from an episode of MTV’s show My Super Sweet 16.

Timbaland is also the proud father of a son named Frankie. Check out more pictures below!

35 Comments to “TIMBALAND CELEBRATES HIS BIRTHDAY WITH FAMILY”

• place for kids birthday party March 31, 2014 at 7:28 am

Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more than just your articles?
    I mean, what you say is fundamental and all. But think of if you added some
    great images or video clips to give your posts more, “pop”!
    Your content is excellent but with pics and clips, this
    site could certainly be one of the greatest in its field.
    Fantastic blog!

• Calzoncillos De Calvin Klein Baratos March 31, 2014 at 5:24 am

I’m really impressed along with your writing talents as smartly as with the layout to
    your weblog. Is that this a paid subject matter or did you modify it yourself?

Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, it’s uncommon to see a great weblog like this one today..

• Anonymous February 27, 2014 at 5:25 pm

There is definately a lot to know about this subject.
    I really like all of the points you have made.

• Party Bag Fillers For Boys January 22, 2012 at 4:25 pm

Party Bag Fillers For Boys…

[...]BLACKCELEBKIDS.COM- Black Celebrity Kids,babies,and their Parents » TIMBALAND CELEBRATES HIS BIRTHDAY WITH FAMILY[...]…

• external oblique January 21, 2012 at 6:29 pm

external oblique…

• SB November 19, 2011 at 9:57 am

To “look like” Aahliyah, for a total Life change…I think is worth the trade…lol. Trust me, marrying him has made the difference.

Yes, she is the biological mom of both sons actually, and Timbaland is their step-dad. Not sure if he’s legally adopted them both, because I know and used to mess with the biological dad of lil’ Frankie. Which is amazing to me because, during that time, Frankie’s dad was claiming the older son as his..smh. I guess the highest bidder wins out :-/ Such is Industry Life.

• Computer Minister August 5, 2011 at 12:48 am

PC Software…

BLACKCELEBKIDS.COM- Black Celebrity Kids,babies,and their Parents » TIMBALAND CELEBRATES HIS BIRTHDAY WITH FAMILY…

• BrwnSantiLove March 11, 2011 at 10:15 pm

Thats wonderful

• ShondaNicole March 11, 2011 at 6:35 pm

Beautiful Family!! Love seeing rappers showing there softer side! http://www.lashondanicole.blogspot.com

• tanja March 11, 2011 at 3:38 pm

happy b-day timbo….beautiful family he has…….and boy…I remember him saying that working out saved his life or sumthing like that….I guess he stopped working out…lol

• DEMETRIUS CELEBRATES HIS DAD’S BIRTHDAY | Hell To Da Naw! March 11, 2011 at 1:22 pm

[...] BLACKCELEBKIDS.COM- Black Celebrity Kids,babies,&#1072nd th&#1077&#1110r Parents Posted in BCK Tags: Birthday, Celebrates, Dad’s, DEMETRIUS « Her Cakes Get Around!: New Omarion Video Ft Rosa Acosta “Come N F*ck Wit Me-Wet” [Video] You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site. [...]

• Bookworm J March 11, 2011 at 11:52 am

Woow!

Tim been eating good!

His kids are cute! His older son is so handsome..legal right?

• Josephine March 11, 2011 at 11:50 am

Hmmm. Nice pics. Though I wonder how long he has been with his wife? About 3 years ago Timbaland tried it on HARD with a friend of mine here in a London nightclub.

• C-SASSY March 11, 2011 at 1:16 pm

Really??? Lol, men are all the same. He has been with his wife for quite some years now, I know longer than three years.

• Jospehine March 11, 2011 at 5:47 pm

Yep, she was working as a model/PR girl at a nightclub in Chelsea. They exchanged numbers and he was pursuing her the whole time he was in the UK. I don’t think she ended up linking up with him though. MEN!!!!

• C-SASSY March 11, 2011 at 7:15 pm

HAHA!!! LOL!

• Tamika March 11, 2011 at 10:42 am

Cute pictures..3 with a pacifier, SMH!!

• ZuluGirl March 11, 2011 at 10:20 am

I love the little madame busy on the phone, no time to pose.

• deedee March 11, 2011 at 9:18 am

His wife looks so young, and I’m confused, am I looking at twins?

• Cherri March 11, 2011 at 9:53 am

LOL..I thought the same thing. But no. Its how they edited the picture. It looks like two pictures were cut and pasted together. You’ll notice that where mom is next to the daughter, the daughter is sitting on another females lap…

• universitychick March 11, 2011 at 8:42 am

i see his skin cleared up…

• lynn86 March 10, 2011 at 11:41 pm

@ C-SASSY I totally agree with you on that she does look like aaliyah from one of his interviews he did say thats why he found her attractive cause of how much she resembles aaliyah. He does have a beautiful family i remember them on the hip hop awards and his daughter is just the cutest little thing

• Trisha March 11, 2011 at 12:32 pm

I remember him saying that. I found it kind of odd tho. Like how does his wife feel about that. If i was her & heard something like that, I would think he’s only w/ me b/c i resembled the women he cared for deeply. But they seem happy, cute family.
      Little mama is a cutie, perfect combination of mommy & daddy!

• C-SASSY March 11, 2011 at 4:22 pm

I loved and miss Aaliyah too. She was so great and a beautiful person.

• TITAN007 April 9, 2012 at 1:59 am

Matter of fact he said his wife looked like aaliyah on 106th and Park on BET

• Mz_orb March 10, 2011 at 9:37 pm

That’s his Mom and Timbaland is his bonus dad!

• C-SASSY March 10, 2011 at 10:22 pm

Ok, thanks. That is what I was thinking but I wasn’t for sure.

• dcgirl70 March 11, 2011 at 10:02 am

I too saw the Sweet 16 episode and wondered if that was his bio mom. Interesting that Timbaland isn’t his bio dad because I thought they resembled.

• Nat April 9, 2012 at 7:22 am

But timbaland real name is timothy mosley, what is demetrius last name?

• yo March 10, 2011 at 8:32 pm

Is that his mom or does he have a different mother than his siblings?

• C-SASSY March 10, 2011 at 8:45 pm

I think that is his mother bc he was calling her mom on the MTV show. But then again, I am not for certain.

• LME March 10, 2011 at 8:31 pm

hmm…I don’t recall seeing on Sweet 16 then again that show got old quick for me. I saw his face and last name and thought he was Sugar Shane Mosley’s son.

• C-SASSY March 10, 2011 at 8:44 pm

I remember the episode and it was pretty good. It was strange though bc on his sweet sixteen party on MTV, his mother favored Aaliyah, so much.

• C-SASSY March 10, 2011 at 7:46 pm

He still look the same. Cute family!

• MRSREYNOLDS March 10, 2011 at 7:26 pm