OMG GIRLZ GET POLISHED

FATHER AND SON TIME: THE CRUISES WATCH A GAME OF B-BALL

Tom Cruise and his son Connor Cruise,16, attended a game between the New Orleans Hornets and the Los Angeles Lakers on March 27, 2011 in Los Angeles, California.

Connor was spotted djing at a cocktail event recently. Click here to see pictures.

More pictures below!

Tags : Posted in : ActorsFeatured

80 Comments to “FATHER AND SON TIME: THE CRUISES WATCH A GAME OF B-BALL”

• Please April 11, 2011 at 3:29 am

I have to agree they do look very much alike for Conner to be adopted. There is an old folks saying that goes ” If you feed them long enough they will start to look like you “. LOL!!!

I’m very disappointed in Nicole Kidman. She admitted on Oprah that Tom has full custody of the 2 of the kids her & TTom adopted together & that she rarely sees them. What kind of mother would do that, least of all admit it on national TV.

Guess she is more concerned in taking care of her biologicals with Keith Urban then she is with her older adoptive kids. Shame on her. Keep up the good work Tom.

• CC from Albuq April 3, 2011 at 12:12 am

I saw this photo on OMG today and was going to comment on it later today (about 10 minutes later), and when I tried to find it and the comments about how they look like father and son, it was gone. You know how those Scientology folks like to hide the truth and the photo gave too much away. I hope this photo and link doesn’t disappear also.

• zgirl March 30, 2011 at 10:08 am

Wow! I always thought Connor loked like Tom, but in these pix…They are twins down to the shape of their hands and fingers! Things that make you go Hmmm…
    Connor is a real cutie too.

• Vicky April 1, 2011 at 3:13 am

Hmm I dont know I was skeptical at first but as he grows older, this boy really does look like his father, a young biracial Tom Cruise lol. I too cant understand why he would say he was adopted either because he really doesnt seem like the type. But its quite possible if I and many many others arent delusional lol that Connor very well could know. For whatever reason he told the world he was adopted but now he cant go back now as long as Connor knows the truth that is all that matters.

• TskTsk March 30, 2011 at 9:25 am

No way this boy is HIS c’mon. The way their eyes crease, the shape of their nose, eyebrows, everything is the same, I’ve always thought it but it is so evident here. Unless the family member this boy is a supposed child is happens to be Toms identical twin brother, then I am sorry this child was fathered one way or the other by Tom Cruise. I mean you are all saying he had an affair, if Tom is apparently on the DL then whats to say that him and his wife did not use IVF to impregnate a surrogate and they decided they would like him to be biracial? I mean Toms big on himself so he would have been ahead of the trend of adopting a child of ethnic origin, thus endearing himself to more people. Am I cynical in thinking some adoptions are more about increasing the profile of the person than an actual benevolent act? Sure, but that doesn’t mean it’s not true!

• lithuaniaboy March 30, 2011 at 7:08 am

even the hands are all the same

• Chad March 30, 2011 at 6:17 am

I find it absolutely ridiculous that everyone can see a clear resemblance between Tom and his adopted, obviously bi-racial son, Connor, and yet the many majority of you will argue that Michael Jackson’s children are 100% not his. You claim to not even see an iota of a resemblance between Michael and his kids. I am willing to bet that if Michael had a son that came out looking exactly like Connor does, many people would say Michael was too white to create a child that dark. Gotta love the hypocrisy of the world.

• Nick March 30, 2011 at 9:51 pm

Umm, I think most people realize that MJ, underneath it all, was still a ‘black’ man–if his kids came out Connor’s color, folks might be more willing to believe that Mike actually fathered them. Either way, just going by phenotypes, MJ’s kids don’t look like him (I think Paris is the spitting image of Debbie Rowe, though)–there are some visual similarities between Connor and Tom, though.

• Chad March 31, 2011 at 10:25 pm

No one forgets MJ was a black man. That’s why you see comparison pictures with MJ before any facial alterations, whether it be Vitiligo or plastic surgery. I do see MJ in all three of his kids, and it’s hilarious to me this whole Tom-Connor situation. I still don’t believe people would be so eager to say Michael was the father if he had a son as dark as Connor. Let’s face it, no one wants to give Michael credit for anything positive, accept the things they absolutely have to.

• Lunchtime Links With Meg Ryan And Her Son Jack « internetbusinessin7days.com March 30, 2011 at 1:03 am

[...] in ‘Black Swan’?  (SheKnows Entertainment)Tom and Connor Cruise catch a Lakers game together. (BlackCelebKids)Scott and Mason Disick enjoy playtime at the park. (Hollybaby)Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes attend [...]

• S. March 29, 2011 at 12:31 pm

This whole page is hilarious!!! LOL

• julie March 29, 2011 at 12:27 pm

So Tom was with a black women lol!

• Lunchtime Links With Meg Ryan And Her Son Jack | BabyRazzi March 29, 2011 at 11:45 am

[...] Swan’?  (SheKnows Entertainment) Tom and Connor Cruise catch a Lakers game together. (BlackCelebKids) Scott and Mason Disick enjoy playtime at the park. (Hollybaby) Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes attend [...]

• Kim March 29, 2011 at 11:14 am

Well Tom has admitted to breaking his nose and there are reports he had a nose job. google it. so did he get a nose job for Connor too since you claim he has Tom’s nose.GMAB

• js March 29, 2011 at 11:10 am

oh my.. oh my, that is all :)

• Yeah ok whatever March 29, 2011 at 10:19 am

weird for him to be adopted he sure does have Toms ears,smile, nose,& eyes… weird indeed.

• Yeah ok whatever March 29, 2011 at 10:18 am

weird for him to be adopted he sure does have Tomes ears,smile, nose,& eyes… weird indeed.

• jade March 29, 2011 at 5:52 am

You guys are reaching for the stars. Their is more chance of you winning the 117 million euro then Tom being the biological father. Yes they have similar mannerisms but that is due to growing up with Tom as his father.

• sansim March 29, 2011 at 12:05 am

Okay so I just read somewhere that Connor is supposedly biological child of one of Tom’s close family members, which would explain the resemblance.

• Really Doe March 28, 2011 at 10:34 pm

EFF Tom Cruise! Whether that kid is his bio son or not, I saw on Oprah once, that he doesn’t go out of his way to instill pride in his son pertaining his black heritage. He just ignores that part of Connor altogether.

• Kim March 29, 2011 at 11:16 am

I saw that too Connor was 12 and they have never discussed race

• Amanda March 28, 2011 at 7:30 pm

Many white men past and present had a white wife/girlfriend in the light and were with their black mistresses in the dark and Tom was one of them. Stevie Wonder can see that Conner is his biological son, but Tom will never admit it because he is afraid to admit that he had a child by a black woman. I bet Nicole knew that he cheated on her with a black woman and Tom probably paid her off, the doctors, his baby momma and everybody who knew of this situation off, so they will not tell his dirty little secret.

• Hmm March 29, 2011 at 10:05 pm

You know this how?

• PlainMean March 28, 2011 at 6:53 pm

Sneaky lil white man! Adopting your biological black child! Lol.

• Sasha March 28, 2011 at 7:57 pm

HAAAA! LOL

• Dizzle March 28, 2011 at 6:19 pm

CONNIE WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS TYPING IN CAPS? AND YELLING AT US?!

• sli March 29, 2011 at 10:00 pm

Lol, why are you yelling back? You all are too funny.

• chickieboo March 28, 2011 at 5:43 pm

actually connor is bi-racial one of his parents is white that was established years ago. now that connor is older he looks to much like tom iam guessing that tom is the white parent of connor a blind person could see that they are closely related

• Da March 28, 2011 at 5:35 pm

I’ve always suspected that he was really his kid and this clinches it. I think Hugh Jackman’s kids are biologically his, too. Not buying the adoption story.

• ijustgottasay March 28, 2011 at 5:43 pm

My mom and I said the same thing about Hugh Jackman and his son.

• jsayinit March 28, 2011 at 7:26 pm

Oh. So what your sayin is, Tom is black?

• Jaquilla March 29, 2011 at 3:11 am

Tom’s not black; Connor’s mom is. And he knocked her up.

• Dizzle March 28, 2011 at 4:53 pm

I thought I was gonna be the only one…but I see we all agree. Toms kid fo sho.

• say what? March 28, 2011 at 4:33 pm

Gotta be, Gotta be……his son….and if so,shame on him for sayn he’s adopted.I’ll really be shocked if he’s not.

• Tami March 28, 2011 at 3:53 pm

Connor looks MORE LIKE TOM THAN SURI! Maybe it’s some Scientology thing that he won’t come clean about it *SHRUGS* IDK but HE IS THE FATHER

• BCKFAN March 28, 2011 at 1:37 pm

The older connor gets, the more it become apparent he’s Tom biological son.

• DeeDee March 28, 2011 at 1:13 pm

Connor is growing up so fast and is looking so handsome. I admire Tom Cruise for still taking time out to spend w/his adopted children. I never see Nicole photod w/them anymore every since she had Sunday Rose. She don’t even mention her two adopted children unless someone asks a direct question about them.

• Kim March 28, 2011 at 1:43 pm

Maybe the kids have asked them not to discuss them in the media I ‘ve read many interviews with Tom where her doesn’t mention them only Suri.The kids chose to stay in LA. If I was NK I would get a place in LA so I could see my kids more though.

• PlainMean March 28, 2011 at 6:49 pm

I think she’s wiped her hands with them. She said in an interview that they chose Tom and that they call Kate mom, and her Nicole.

• Billie'sMom (aka Amy) March 28, 2011 at 9:25 pm

Me thinks that BOTH of his “adopted” kids are his bio kids via an affair and that Nicole just rolled with the punches at the time. And now that she no longer has to fake the funk, like you said… she’s washed her hands of it!

• shopaholic March 31, 2011 at 1:27 am

Taking time out to spend with his adopted children? HUH? If someone goes to volunteer at a community center then they’re “taking time out” of your busy schedule but when you spend time with your own kids that’s not “taking time.”

As for Nicole the kids chose to live with Tom. I do recall her mentioning them in some past interviews and at one point stated she wished she could spend more time with them. It seems like she’s basically been replaced in the mom role with Katie and perhaps she’s just accepted it.

• justme March 28, 2011 at 12:32 pm

TWINS! Aint kno way thts not his BIOLOGICAL son that boy is the spitting image of him, he cute too

• lwade March 28, 2011 at 12:29 pm

At first I just read your comments on previous posts about Connor looking like Tom, because I really couldn’t see it…I DO NOW!

• mel March 28, 2011 at 11:58 am

Can we get Maury Povich in here please? lol I cant believe the resemblance. Fess up Tom.

• sli March 28, 2011 at 11:34 pm

Hahaha, y’all so crazy!

• E March 28, 2011 at 11:03 am

Ok he’s definitely not adopted, I had my suspicions but this picture just proves it LOL, that’s definitely his biological son

• Jessica March 28, 2011 at 10:59 am

Oh look it’s Connor and his biological adopted daddy. LOL!

Sorry I had to.

• LaTanya March 28, 2011 at 11:15 am

LOL……That’s ok you weren’t the only one thinking it!

• Nicky March 28, 2011 at 10:54 am

What would be the point in him lying that he’s his biological son?…. None. He’s his adopted son and what matters is that he loves and cares for him.

• Sasha March 28, 2011 at 11:04 am

Well, it he conceived a child with a woman other than his wife, there would be a reason to lie. I’m just saying… no proof of the possible explanation.

• Leo March 28, 2011 at 12:25 pm

I don’t know, Nicky. Hollywood types can be weird. One actress once went through an elaborate process to hide her pregnancy and ‘adopt’ her own child from an orphanage a year later, just to cover the fact that she slept with a married actor and conceived out of wedlock. Also, given how Scientology frowns on interracial couplings and he’s pretty much their version of Jesus, I wouldn’t be surprised if Connor’s adoption was just one big charade.

• langlang March 28, 2011 at 12:54 pm

Leo what actress did that?

• MizDavis March 28, 2011 at 1:31 pm

Methinks she’s talking about Angelina…

• Leo March 28, 2011 at 2:39 pm

It was an actress back in the 1950s (her name isn’t memorable), but she had a love child for Clark Gable. Took a ‘break’ from acting, resumed work after the birth and then became an ‘adoptive’ single mother of a little girl a year later.

May seem illogical in this day and age to hide the fact you had a child, but like I said – some Hollywood folks are nuttier than squirrel scat.

• langlang March 29, 2011 at 8:46 am

Loretta Young is her name I looked it up…

• Zee March 29, 2011 at 9:32 am

@Leo,
            Thanks for sharing that, it’s a very interesting story! Her life story read like a Lifetime movie.

• Kim March 28, 2011 at 1:38 pm

GMAB that actress got pregnant in the 50′s things were alot different.Also If Scientology frowned on interracial marriages (which they don’t) they would also frown on transracial adoptions.Both are considered “race mixing”. Tom’s adopted son resembles him just like Jamie Lee’s Curtis adopted kids look like her. Many adopted kids pick up their parents mannerisms. Brad Pitt’s son Maddox walk like him ,it happens.

• Leo March 28, 2011 at 2:40 pm

Ok. Don’t have to take my word for it.

• Sasha March 28, 2011 at 4:52 pm

Adopted kids can pick-up mannerisms, but they can’t pick-up distinct facial features.

• Jaquilla March 28, 2011 at 10:08 am

It’s definetely his son. Look at the noses, the chin, the hands, the faces, the build… they look very much alike. Apart from Connor’s hair and skin-colour, he looks almost identical to Tom.

I know Tom and Nicole went trough some marital trouble in the nineties with her infertility and all… who knows he might have met a nice black woman and knocked her up. Then he bribed her off and adopted the kid so his infidelity would not become known.

Just my lill’ theory. :)

• Mina March 29, 2011 at 2:31 pm

I think your theory is DEAD ON!!

• gtsa March 28, 2011 at 9:58 am

If not his bio son, then a bio relative’s son, maybe? Tom has some strong features that this young man definitely shares. I know coincidences do occur, but wow.

• jsayinit March 28, 2011 at 7:34 pm

I used to think he was maybe a realitive’s child, but this is more than looking a little like each other!

• MRSREYNOLDS March 28, 2011 at 9:57 am

o wow HE LOOKS JUST LIKE HIM VERY INTERESTING~

• Tryna Makit March 28, 2011 at 9:48 am

Ok – the jury is in. Tom you ARE the father!

• Victoria March 28, 2011 at 9:31 am

Lordy Lordy Lordy!!! If ya’ll can’t see how much they look alike, are pretty much twins, ya’ll are blind blind blind!!! LOL. Yes we’ve all heard the term feed them enough and they start to look like you, but this much like you??? No that’s never going to happen because DNA cannot be changed.

• Sasha March 28, 2011 at 9:30 am

Wow, they do look alike!

• scorpio4lyfe March 28, 2011 at 9:29 am

wow I jus cant get over how much they look alike…well they say after you have lived with a person for a long time you start to look alike…and they do look alike a whole lot..

• whatsup March 28, 2011 at 9:27 am

This is definitely his child

• Zee March 28, 2011 at 9:24 am

The side-by side pic truly says it all:
    same eyebrows,eyes,nose shape,lips, smile lines and EVEN THE SAME EARLOBES..

Tom.Come out with it please. Nicole won’t be publicly hurt/embarrassed seeing as how you’ve both moved on with new spouses now.

• Victoria March 28, 2011 at 9:35 am

Not to mention they have the same body language and they carry themselves in similar ways.

• Zee March 28, 2011 at 9:37 am

You are right! They’re sitting in the exact same pose in the first pic.

• Remy March 28, 2011 at 11:44 am

Agreed. This is definitely his son. They look almost identical. I think that the only one that did adopting was Nicole.

• EVELINA RAE March 28, 2011 at 9:18 am

Tom and his “adopted” son Connor. This is definitely is bilological son. Look at their faces…same exact smile and the noses are identical. Tom doesn’t need to admit it to the “nosy public” we already know.

• keverno March 28, 2011 at 1:27 pm

It’s obvious they have the same nose and smile.

• brazile March 28, 2011 at 3:56 pm

yes! he looks too much like Tom to not to be his bio son

• Nicky March 29, 2011 at 12:47 am

So true, this is definitely his biological son – the facial structure, the smile everything is the same – even Connor’s hairline.

• Mina March 29, 2011 at 2:27 pm

OMG!!!! Thank yall for saying this!! I was like am I the only one seeing that this kid looks EXACTLY like a brown version of hime??? Same nose, same face shape, same smile!! I’m like WTF is going on here? Adopted son my ass! Tom done snuck him some sista ass on the side 16 years ago!!! He musta paid her lovely to give up this kid to him and Nicole totally!!

• LSUTIGER March 30, 2011 at 12:23 pm

I was thinking the same thing! When I saw that picture, I had to read the comments. That baby is his biological son. They look just alike!

• SwirlieCurlies April 1, 2011 at 3:56 pm

OMG! I was thinkin the same thing..I was like wait Connor is adopted lol I know they got research that say adopted kids start lookin like their adopted parents, but this boy looks identical to Tom Cruise. Come on. He looks morelike Tom thatn Suri…