MCCLAIN COVERS JOHN LEGEND’S ‘ALL OF ME’

GUESS THAT BABY BUMP!

Hint: The Butterfly singer recently had a pregnancy scare.

It’s Mariah Carey! The singer was rushed to the hospital on the early morning of Sunday after experiencing false labor contractions the night before. “I started having contractions last night..went to the hospital.” Mariah tweeted on Sunday, which also happened to be her 42nd birthday. “Finally they said I could come home after they got it under control.”

Mariah and her husband, Nick Cannon, are expecting their twins in April.

Tags : Posted in : Bump WatchGames

33 Comments to “GUESS THAT BABY BUMP!”

• carpet cleaners May 21, 2013 at 3:51 pm

I liked up to you will obtain carried out proper here. The cartoon is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish. nevertheless, you command get bought an impatience over that you wish be turning in the following. unwell definitely come more until now again since exactly the similar just about a lot incessantly inside case you protect this increase.

• Baby Development Month By Month In The Womb October 29, 2012 at 4:05 pm

We absolutely love your blog and find many of your post’s to be what precisely I’m looking for.
    Do you offer guest writers to write content for yourself?
    I wouldn’t mind writing a post or elaborating on most of the subjects you write related to here. Again, awesome weblog!

• Preemie Development October 30, 2011 at 1:41 pm

Preterm Labor…

[...]BLACKCELEBKIDS.COM- Black Celebrity Kids,babies,and their Parents » GUESS THAT BABY BUMP![...]…

• lovingme April 27, 2011 at 10:01 am

this one was easy for me !!!! I like the pics of her and nick enjoying her pregnancy I think it is beautiful, A
    pril is pretty much over when “dem babies”(as she calls them),LOL.. coming?

• Telee April 5, 2011 at 4:23 pm

It seems like she has been prengnat for Years now! When are these babies going to make a grand entrance.

• luvbug April 4, 2011 at 1:52 pm

Good googaley moogaley…….that belly is huge. Babies would have been okay if they were born then. Most multiples don’t go pass the 7th month, she is what in her 8th month. Can’t wait for these bundles of joy either. I know they are gonna be absolutely gorgeous.

• zgirl March 30, 2011 at 9:26 am

Wow, I love the tummy painting! Its funny that some people dont think its Mariah. I didn’t gain much wieght with my 2nd one, then at 7 months I got preeclampsia and started gaining 7 pounds of (water) weight a week! I got gi-normous in the belly all of a sudden and people thought I was having twins. From the side view I looked like a cartoon character, but from the back, I looked normal. The body is a weird and amazing thing! Oh, and before I even left the hospital I had lost 20 pounds(of water and gained 8.12 of baby!) I wish M and Nick the best!

• lola March 29, 2011 at 4:15 pm

Wow, just wow. Gorgeous tummy. Good that she doesn’t have any stretch marks… or isn’t it her belly?
    May be it IS fake and someone else is shown in the pic wearing the infamous butterfly ring? Not a surrogate mother, just another preggo woman.
    Anyway, beautiful, I’m happy for Mariah.

• tiff March 29, 2011 at 1:54 pm

its not her she way fatter then that the women in this photo is thin mariah is thick really big who cares about a ring look at her hands those are a older lady hands just think people

• GUESS THAT BABY BUMP! | Hell To Da Naw! March 29, 2011 at 1:23 pm

[...] BLACKCELEBKIDS.COM- Black Celebrity Kids,babies,&#1072nd th&#1077&#1110r Parents Posted in BCK Tags: Baby, Bump, GUESS « Emerging Details: DJ Megatron Approached By Three Men Before Shooting, Possible Reasons For Shooting Revealed You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site. [...]

• DeeDee March 29, 2011 at 11:53 am

I Love MIMI and this pic is adorable….can’t wait to see the twins, hope she’s not like other celebrities and share the whole pregnancy then go hide the babies for years to come… I know they will be cute so she should show them off.

• Tamara March 29, 2011 at 9:42 am

@Sunny! I think that you’ve been left out in the sun for far too long…..smdh

• BrwnSantiLove March 29, 2011 at 1:34 am

cute pic

• Sunny March 28, 2011 at 11:41 pm

Check out these pics from January. http://ShavarRoss.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Mariah-Carey-Pregnant-Twins.jpg. Does she look like a woman big enough to be having twins 4 months from these photos. Again, look at her waist and hips then, compared with above photo. That’s why everyone is commenting on how long she has been prego. I don’t care what anyone says, I still say a surrogate is having their babies.

• Trisha_B March 29, 2011 at 8:04 am

It’s her. Look at the infamous butterfly ring. Mariah is always wearing it. She has it in the pic you posted and in this one. Mariah is the diva of all divas. Do you think she would gain the weight if she was paying someone else to do it? Lol

• Victoria March 29, 2011 at 4:24 pm

Oh I’m so sick of these celebrity pregnancy conspiracy theories. People sound so ridiculous! I know they’re not black but I’m going to use David and Victoria Beckham as an example. Some of the comments I read on another site were ridiculous, just because she and David said that they’d really like a girl, people said that they underdid genetic engineering to get the girl they wanted. I mean people skipped right over the fact that seeing as you can only have two sexes and they already have had 3 little boys, they want to see what having a girl is like. Really people, their imaginations, and tabloid readings have finally overtaken their brains, and they maybe outdoing the tabloids because I haven’t heard any of these conspiracies from any of them.

• Victoria March 29, 2011 at 4:32 pm

Continued… I do follow Mariah on twitter and she did tweet a pic of her and her puppies. Her face was in it and it is still full. And a few months ago she did tweet that she was swimming alot, she likes to swim and a lot of pregnant women do this during their pregnancies because water does make you feel weightless (at least that’s what I call the feeling it gives you) and it keeps you fit.

• arielle March 28, 2011 at 11:29 pm

I think the twins have made MC less divaish and vain.. she comes off as the type of chick who would hide out for 9 months because she too vain for people to see her like this. anywhoo cant wait to see what they look like lol!

• Sunny March 28, 2011 at 11:15 pm

That body does not look like Mariah’s (note how small her waist and hips are). Also, why didn’t she show her face??? I believe it’s a surrogate!

• djm March 29, 2011 at 11:37 am

You can tell by her hand it is her.

• xmom March 28, 2011 at 7:51 pm

she has that brown line showing they will be coming really soon!!

• lwade March 28, 2011 at 7:06 pm

How cute, first time mothers always rush to the hospital during braxton-hicks contractions!

• Victoria March 28, 2011 at 9:31 pm

I don’t think they were braxton hicks because she tweeted that the doctor had to get them under control, so to me it seemed more like she almost went into preterm labor.

• Victoria March 28, 2011 at 9:33 pm

Cute, I think it’s nice when ladies who pregnant do fun things like paint their bellys and take pics. I mean I’ve never had a kid, but I just think what else are they going to do, because alot of women say they’re put on bedrest and told not to do too much activity, so might as well have a photo op! :)

• mel March 28, 2011 at 5:27 pm

Count down! I cant wait to see the twins. She said two more weeks so they will be here soon!

• Pisces March 28, 2011 at 4:42 pm

WOW!

• stunnaz March 28, 2011 at 4:37 pm

Her belly is big….I hope she delivers healthy babies. God bless her and NIck.

• alyssa March 28, 2011 at 4:32 pm

She looks beautiful!! can’t wait to see her bundles of joys!!

• Tami March 28, 2011 at 3:49 pm

She’s beautiful!Man is it just ME or does it seem like she has been pregnant FOREVER?Lol

• dcgirl March 28, 2011 at 6:07 pm

@Tami…It’s not just you. This is the loooongest pregnancy ever! LOL It will be over soon.

• lola b March 28, 2011 at 10:56 pm

i swear shes been pregnant long than any other woman known to earth she has passed her 9 months….. four months ago. lol

• Vee March 28, 2011 at 6:23 pm

I concur.

• Tee March 28, 2011 at 3:34 pm

Beautiful… I love seeing moms growing as big as they can and not being ashamed about it for the sake of healthy, happy babies. Motherhood is a gift and she should not be ashamed of any growing part of her body. It is a blessing. Take care and I wish you and your husband much luck in the delivery room and in life.

Be Blessed!