MCCLAIN COVERS JOHN LEGEND’S ‘ALL OF ME’

HEIDI KLUM AND KIDS GO SHOPPING

Heidi Klum and her children Leni(not pictured), 6, Henry, 5, Johan, 4, and Lou, 1, were spotted shopping in Brentwood,CA this past weekend.

Henry was seen taking a fun ride in his younger sister’s stroller…

Lou later took back her rightful throne. More pictures below!

Photos:Flynet Pictures

Tags : Posted in : Models and their Kids

50 Comments to “HEIDI KLUM AND KIDS GO SHOPPING”

• Please April 11, 2011 at 3:10 am

Ooh give me a break, there is nothing wrong with Ugg boots on boys. Stop hating…SMH!!

• MiMi April 3, 2011 at 4:25 pm

I am an RN also and there is no way you can tell if a child is autistic from a photo (wow not even a video a PICTURE!!), even a doctor would not diagnose someone from a photo, besides why are you putting a label on other peoples children (especially ones you’ve never met, and pretty safe to say never will meet). There are other reasons/disorders someone may appear to have a flat affect not just autism.

• Sick and Tired March 30, 2011 at 4:03 pm

I am so Sick and Tired of some of yall conplaining about kids, adult’s hair… Not everyone wants their hair restricted… DAMN! It doesn’t have to be in pony tails, rubber bands or a head band.. there are “MANY” people who wear their free and freely. Damn Relax!

• zgirl March 30, 2011 at 9:46 am

I just LOOOOOOOVE Lou’s hair! It is glorious! Its shiny and healthy and I love curl. I love her jacket too- Oillily perhaps? I have always liked their hair, so I really miss Johans. Imho it just framed his face so well. Henrys seemed to be more like my sons, very dry and thick, and the lighter color made it appear even drier. I liked his too, but I think a shorter (medium length) style frames him better. I don’t care what Heidi does or doesn’t do to their hair-Europeans seem to be more laid back and embracing of natural culture- I just don’t want to see 10,000 barettes all over so she looks like a human christmas tree!! :)

• Courtnee' March 30, 2011 at 8:04 am

I remember reading an interview from Heidi where the interviewer asked her how she plans to deal with race issues and she said that she didn’t plan on talking to her kids about it unless something came up.

I know that wasn’t much, but I just got the vibe that she isn’t concerned about those kind of things.

• KRHO March 29, 2011 at 11:11 pm

Read my original comment never mentioned ONE picture, and never made a diagnosis. Happy I amused you though.

• Nik NIk March 29, 2011 at 9:18 pm

Why Do Ppl let there kids walk outside looking a hotmess and there hair not done.

• Courtnee' March 30, 2011 at 8:24 am

What do you consider “done?” When I wear my hair out like Lou’s (I’m natural like her, but my texture and curl pattern is different) I shampoo, condition, detangle, apply a leave-in conditioner and seal with an oil the night before so that my hair is moisturized before wearing it out the next day. I might diffuse in the morning if my hair is still wet, fluff, or apply more moisturizer to my ends, but to me that is “done.” If I don’t do this, I’ll do a wash and go in the morning (pretty much the same steps only I add gel).

I don’t know what Heidi did to Lou’s hair, but many naturals look the same way when they do their hair like I mentioned above. Is it because it’s in a fro or that her curls aren’t defined that you don’t think it’s “done?” Does she need some type of hair accessory, braid, twist, or ponytail for it to be “done?”

I’m asking real questions here… I know that sometimes the tone in our writing can be read differently than what we intended so I just wanted to let you know that I’m not being facetious, I just really want to know.

• Fashionedbygod33 March 30, 2011 at 11:12 am

Personally, I love her hair like this or anyone who wears a natural like this. They go stark raving mad about Nahla too. I just don’t see the issue. I don’t know either what some definition of “done” means for some.

• Courtnee' March 30, 2011 at 2:15 pm

Glad to know that I’m not the only one :)

• gtsa March 29, 2011 at 9:01 pm

“Anyway we are now diagnosing peoples kids based off of one picture? LOL! Wow! ”

Yes, wow. If your kid is a mouthbreather with dreamy eyes, hide those pics!. LOL

• Pisces March 29, 2011 at 5:04 pm

Well, look at their Daddy’s complexion. They look as one would expect them to look..cute.

• deedee March 29, 2011 at 4:41 pm

as long as I can express my feelings intelligently and articulately I’ll be whatever fool you need me to be but what I won’t be is silenced, I’ll state my opinion any time and anywhere I see fit without insulting anyone. No need to reply because I’m officially done with this conversation

• KRHO March 29, 2011 at 11:26 am

All four kids are cute. Henry always looks a little disconnected and unaware to me. As a RN who has works with kids, and mother of a autistic child when I see his family he always sends up bells and whistles. I only say this because people often judge my son who is 14 and wears mens 29×34 clothing, and 11 1/2 shoes. He seems physically “normal” or “typical” but socially he is immature and most time she was to get back home ASAP. I have had people, who dont know us, comment to me about his behavior. Look back at other posts of Henry and his facial expressions as opposed to the other kids who are often expressive. I goggled it and noticed Heidi participated in some charity work for autism. She has never said her son has a disability, and neither am I saying this, I’m just sharing my observations so people will think before they judge. I notice in the past her other kids have ridden in strollers too, but not lately. Maybe he is just a serious kind of guy? I dont know.

• KRHO March 29, 2011 at 1:23 pm

Not sure why you get attacked for your observations when some people are very cruel on some posts. I am not trying to be negative just pointing out things people may not see.

• gtsa March 29, 2011 at 8:47 pm

KHRO, bless you and no offense, but I am surprised (because you say you have an autistic child) to see that you are perpetuating the stereotype of “lack of expression” as a sign of autism. Some children with autism are quite expressive and some are not. It is a spectrum disorder with a number of variables in how it presents.

• rarejewel March 29, 2011 at 7:21 pm

I too have been attacked for making this observation and this was based on my professional opionion as a social worker who works with developmentally delayed children all of the time. These uninformed attacks have come from people, whom I am assuming have no experience or training in this field and are assuming that I was being cruel rather than just making an observation. When you work with children who are delayed you tell by certain facial expressions etc,. I don’t take it personally because some people assume that blogs are only for the purpose of expressing meaningless one track opinions that mirror their own.

• gtsa March 29, 2011 at 8:39 pm

“Professional opinion” huh, based off some pics? Thats a real oxymoron for ya’, lol. You are not Henry’s developmental pedicatrician, thus it is MY and a few others OPINION that it is wrong and dangerous in general to try and armchair diagnose. That is all that is being called out. Not an attack. I don’t know you, just like you don’t know this little boy. Not debating whether he does or does not have a developmental issue or autism. I simply don’t know and choose not to speculate. That is all.

• Traci February 5, 2013 at 8:28 am

You know what…I have actually seen many photos of him, and have always wondered the same thing. I understand her privacy – remember the Travoltas explaination of their son ???

• BrwnSantiLove March 29, 2011 at 1:30 am

Love this fam…aww Lou!

• Ummm March 28, 2011 at 11:35 pm

Ok ..This Little Girl Lou is Beautiful …But I must say if they were non-famous and the baby girl was out and about with mom with her hair like that it would be called GHETTO! just Saying…..

• Courtnee' March 30, 2011 at 7:55 am

I think they might call it unkempt, but not ghetto.

I personally LOVE Lou’s hair. There is nothing wrong with rocking a fro.

• Teek March 28, 2011 at 11:25 pm

Look at my little Lou… she is so gorgeous (without the thumb in her mouth). Time to put some barettes in my favorite little BCK’s hair.

• Amanda March 28, 2011 at 7:38 pm

Seal need to teach Tom how not to ashame of having a child who is biracial.

• jsayinit March 28, 2011 at 7:08 pm

Except he has been bigger than her since forever ago!

• chickieboo March 28, 2011 at 5:38 pm

isn’t the girl in the pink suit in the background leni?

• Jaxx March 28, 2011 at 6:52 pm

I think so. I love Lou’s wild curls.

• Rachel March 28, 2011 at 5:36 pm

Such cute kids! Baby Lou and Johan are twins!!!! If Johan was a little younger, I’m sure they would be confused as twins all of the time.

• gtsa March 28, 2011 at 2:28 pm

The haircut is really showcasing Henry’s cute face. It is clear he is goofing off by sitting in Lou’s stroller. He is just 5 and kids this age do silly and playful things like that. No big deal. I’ve actually seen 4 and 5 year olds with dedicated strollers just for them. If its a long hike, I don’t suck my teeth at the parent’s even though it looks a little weird cause the kid looks so dang long in it, lol.

• Kris1981 March 28, 2011 at 2:24 pm

OMG these kids are so freaking precious and adorable!!!

• Trisha_B March 28, 2011 at 2:06 pm

Some of you guys are acting like Henry has a stroller of his own. He saw Lou was being carried by mom so he was like shoot, might as well get this free ride. Relax people. I remember going to the zoo w/ my fam a couple of yrs ago when I was like 16 and once I saw my sister holding my nephew I saw the opportunity to sit my big butt down in the stroller for a little bit to catch my breath lmao.

Lou is too cute. She probably kicked her shoes off, thats probably why they put the socks on her. Johan is my little boo, he’s so adorable

• gtsa March 28, 2011 at 2:30 pm

Trisha_B, that was cute and I can actually feel you on that one, lol. Henry knows what he is doing!

• Teri March 28, 2011 at 3:43 pm

Trisha, who said anything about Henry having a stroller of his own. I think we all figured out what was happening in the picture. I think YOU need to relax. Some BCK readers love reading drama into stuff. LOL!

• BCKFAN March 28, 2011 at 1:44 pm

Henry is too big to be in stroller!

• deedee March 28, 2011 at 1:27 pm

it just really bothers me when pics are posted that purposefully leave Leni out like she isn’t an important part of the family

• vee March 28, 2011 at 1:40 pm

Leni is included in other websites & Johan is the one that site didn’t show. BCK just decided not to include her in this list of pics.

• Truth Seeker March 28, 2011 at 2:25 pm

I doubt she was included from this posting because she “isn’t an important part of the family.” Seeing as how this is BLACK Celeb Kids, I’m assuming she was excluded because she’s not Black. If you’re mad about non-Black kids not being included, you’re at the wrong website.

• gtsa March 28, 2011 at 2:37 pm

BCK has shown Leni on numerous occasions. Sometimes they do not feaure one of other kids either. I don’t like when they don’t have Henry in the shot. He is my fav of the Klum kids followed by lil Lou.

• Jaxx March 28, 2011 at 6:54 pm

Didn’t Seal adopt her? That would make her a “Black Celeb Kid”. Even though she is not black.

• Solène March 28, 2011 at 8:19 pm

Exactly, Leni is the child of a black celebrity, so she’s definitely a black celeb kid!

• shopaholic March 31, 2011 at 1:12 am

But if that’s the definition that’s being used then Zahara, Louis, Mercy, etc. are white celeb kids. Yet I don’t see people referring to them as such.

• deedee March 29, 2011 at 9:48 am

I’m at the website I chose to visit and I’ll state my opinion and the way I see things as I see fit thanks

• Tangi March 30, 2011 at 12:58 pm

I agree, with leaving out Leni on Purpose that is not cool and she is visibly there…Not good at all!

• Deshay March 28, 2011 at 1:05 pm

I love this family, Lou is SERIOUSLY beautiful, all the kids are!

• Teri March 28, 2011 at 12:56 pm

I know that when you are out with your kids on a long excursion, they get tired, but a 6 year old riding in a stroller. Naaah uhhhh.

That is all.

• DeeDee March 28, 2011 at 12:54 pm

Heidi kids are adorable but she never have them dressed and I can’t stand to see a child capable of walking not have on shoes in public, what is that about? BTW how come she always have an entourage w/her to take her children out, should of thought about that before having those stair steps.

• Victoria March 28, 2011 at 1:11 pm

I think the dark auburn one could possibly be a nanny, but on another site it said they were joined by family members so although she’s not pictured her mother was with her and I think the dude pushing the stroller is her daddy.

• nadra March 28, 2011 at 12:54 pm

all the kids are beautiful.henry is rocking his new do

• Nikki March 28, 2011 at 12:50 pm

Their kids are beautiful. Henry must be tired of walking, taking a needed rest in Lou’s stroller lol..so cute

• alyssa March 28, 2011 at 12:48 pm

I wish should would at least try and brush Lou’s hair, or put it in two pony tails. All her kids are so beautiful!! I love that she is such a hands on mom and seen with them often.