ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

KILE AND STORY’S JOINT BIRTHDAY PARTY

Tameka Foster-Raymond’s son Kile and Ginuwine’s daughter Story had a joint birthday party at Kangazoom in Alpharetta, Ga this past weekend. The duo celebrated their 10th birthday with family and friends, including their siblings(some are pictured below).

Happy parents! Tameka, Ginuwine, and Sole were happy to have had the joint birthday bash.  Check out more pictures below!

Photos:Twitter

Tags : Posted in : Singers and their Kids

27 Comments to “KILE AND STORY’S JOINT BIRTHDAY PARTY”

• me November 3, 2012 at 10:39 pm

Awwww. rip Lil Kile Glover

• HoneyBee March 30, 2011 at 9:27 am

Its really sad that so many have negative comments to say about having a joint party… This goes to show you can NOT please everybody and although everyone is entitled to their own opinion, some should choose to keep them to themselves.

If they had gone alllll out for this party- folks would be in an uproar-but bc they chose to focus on the kids and take the “modest” approach, noowww… its “recession” or “cheap” time…

Wow is all I have to say…

When are we going to stop being so petty and start uplifting each other up? <<<<<<<Question totally rhetorical<<<<

• Fashionedbygod33 March 30, 2011 at 11:41 am

@HoneyBee, great points.

• Mercedes March 29, 2011 at 11:41 am

The kids are so cute!
    I bet they enjoyed their party! =)

• Telee March 29, 2011 at 10:43 am

There are two people in these pictures who clearly has some work done…and I am not talking about the kids either.

• Sweets March 29, 2011 at 9:43 am

Oh Yeah and forgot to add Tameka owns the establishment the party was held at “Kangazoom”…and no not a friend of Tameka…but just setting the record straight…

• Sweets March 29, 2011 at 9:31 am

Wow..thats all I can say….for the record Tameka and Sole have been friends for many years and their kids are good friends…but why should that matter as long as the kids had a good time….maybe we all should stop with all the criticism and just relax….just my opinion….

• PlainMean March 28, 2011 at 6:41 pm

Maybe the kids are good friends? And maybe the kids wanted a joint party? Geesh. Look like they had fun. Little man puts me in mind of Jordan from the Bernie Mac show! Lol.

• Fashionedbygod33 March 30, 2011 at 11:43 am

@PlainMean, he sure does look like the young man from the Bernie Mac show. Too funny lol.

• ijustgottasay March 28, 2011 at 5:36 pm

Looks like they had a good time….anybody else notice how Ginuwine and Sole’s youngest daughter looks just like Chance Combs?

• Jaxx March 28, 2011 at 6:45 pm

She does.

• Fashionedbygod33 March 28, 2011 at 5:20 pm

They are adorable children. Cute idea. Everyone looks great, but Sole just looks different. What happened mama and why?

• brazile March 28, 2011 at 3:53 pm

the cake is sooo adorable i love the idea of the childrens faces on the characters, meeka looks gorgeous, ginuwine looks sexy, sole, well anyway the party is cute

• gtsa March 28, 2011 at 2:32 pm

Nice cake, cute pics!

• say what? March 28, 2011 at 2:27 pm

RECESSION?? LOL

• sade March 28, 2011 at 1:52 pm

I dont think its tacky at all. The kids dont seem to mind and im sure they had a great time. It is Tameka’s business anyways.

• DeeDee March 28, 2011 at 1:07 pm

Awwwww they look like they had fun, great idea to combine the parties. Never thought I would say this but Tameka actually look kinda cute in the pics. Sole looks ridiculous and need to get those cheek implants out ASAP!!!! What a way to destroy her face!

• Nikki March 28, 2011 at 12:53 pm

Beautiful cake. I have never seen Tamika’s older kids, he’s handsome. Story is pretty. Looks like a good time was had by all

• theyknow March 28, 2011 at 12:15 pm

I disagree adn how do know that they dont know each other…SMH!!

• theyknow March 28, 2011 at 12:14 pm

Love that cake!!

• EVELINA RAE March 28, 2011 at 12:07 pm

This is wonderful. The cake is fabulous. I hope they stay good friends forever.

I like the unique spelling of “KYLE”. He lost weight (just noticing)

Story and Dream are beautiful girls!

• deedee March 28, 2011 at 11:34 am

I can imagine Ginuwine and Sole’s friend were thinking dang we have to buy him a gift too, we don’t even know him like that…lol, but the party looked cute as did all of the kids and the cake artist did his or her thang

• Vee March 28, 2011 at 10:54 am

Cute kids.

• Trisha_B March 28, 2011 at 10:08 am

Whoever did that cake, did a good job. The cartoon characters look just like the kids

I remember having joint parties, I always hated it hahaha. I wanted the shine on myself all the time :)

Dream & Nayvid are so cute

• Me 2 March 28, 2011 at 10:22 am

I always had a joint party because I’m a twin. LOL. It sucked sometimes because some people only bought one gift that we had to share. haha

• Vee March 28, 2011 at 10:53 am

I feel for you. Some people are dumb and cheap don’t realize twins are two separate people…lol.

• bck reader March 28, 2011 at 10:56 am

i used to have joint parties with my sister and we werent even twins lol! same birth month though, 2 yrs apart. it was all good, i didnt mind. cuz otherwise my momma wouldnt have done them as big lol!

this looked like it was such a sweet party for the kids. i didnt even know the 2 families were close like that. Story and Dream are too cute. and Kile is a handsome little guy.