TAMERA MOWRY-HOUSLEY SAYS IT TOOK A YEAR TO LOSE THE BABY WEIGHT

ZENDAYA HITS THE ELLE RED CARPET

WILLOW SMITH RETURNS FROM EUROPE TOUR

Willow Smith,10, showed off her latest hairdo as she arrived at LAX (Los Angeles International Airport) with her brother Jaden,12, this past weekend.

Before returning to the US from her European tour, the tween star wrote the following on her Facebook page:
“Thank you Justin [Bieber] for letting me come on my first tour with you! Thank you for taking such great care of me. Well, I am going to be home wishing I was on tour forever! I learned a lot on this trip! Thank you for letting me have such a great experience. We love you and your whole crew!”

More pictures of Willow and Jaden are below.

Tags : Posted in : ActorsChild/Teen Stars

45 Comments to “WILLOW SMITH RETURNS FROM EUROPE TOUR”

• Toshiko Nightengale November 12, 2013 at 5:06 am

Good website I discovered info really informative. I come here each of the time and they usually deliver good content!

• I saw a lot of website but I conceive this one has something special in it in it May 3, 2012 at 1:05 pm

I saw a lot of website but I conceive this one has something special in it in it…

[...]BLACKCELEBKIDS.COM- Black Celebrity Kids,babies,and their Parents » WILLOW SMITH RETURNS FROM EUROPE TOUR[...]…

• Kidorable|Wellies|Waterproof Coats October 29, 2011 at 4:15 pm

Kidorable|Wellies|Waterproof Coats…

BLACKCELEBKIDS.COM- Black Celebrity Kids,babies,and their Parents » WILLOW SMITH RETURNS FROM EUROPE TOUR…

• writer April 1, 2011 at 8:42 pm

ugh, ok, now. for 1. how, when, and why michael jackson got into the biz and became famous is so different from how, when, and why willow and and jaden are in the biz. 2. i have never ever commented on bck, but every time i get on here its something about these kids. 3. it is no ones problem or fault, but their parents if these kids turn out good or bad. 4. it is a difference between fashion and tacky and freedom to wear what you want, but jada and will please have willow leave the house looking better than she look for real. she is 10, really! Example: the orange hair. and a 10 year old should not have all that weave in their hair. No matter how much money the parents have and no matter how “free” the child want to be, bye.

• zgirl March 30, 2011 at 10:24 am

I like Willows hair, shes beautiful- getting more lovely every day and looking like her daddy! Jaden is just as cute. I bet they are having a ball! Don’t most people look tired after a 14 or so hour plane ride? Will said Trey was more shy as a kid, wasn’t as comfortable in front of the camera- just different personalities of different kids.

• Rogue621 March 29, 2011 at 6:09 pm

Why all the hate?? I believe in supporting Black talent. These children are very talented. Their education and future contributons to mankind are Will/Jada duty. These children were jet setters before they were introduce to the none entertainment world. So, enjoy the music and movies IF its to your liking. Will and Jada will soon find out like ALL parents if this was all a error in parenting. Lets PRAY over all our children and not be so quick to judge.

• Fashionedbygod33 March 29, 2011 at 1:05 pm

LMBO @ Blu87, yeah she is quite the over zealous one. She was going nuts in that other thread about the birthday party at the club.

• Disney March 29, 2011 at 12:31 am

People talk bad about everybody who’s positive.This world doesn’t like positive children or adults!Those kids r gorgeous,smart,rich,and they will be fine!And so are the Jackson’s kids!

• believe March 28, 2011 at 8:29 pm

I totally agree with you Toya 1 on the Jacksons kids. People here hate the Jacksons kids, Micheal and his familly. Whenever, there is a post about them you see the haters talking bad about those innocent kids! just sayin’
    And in 5,4,3,2,,1…. the bad comments on these children(Jackson kids)

• dizzle March 28, 2011 at 8:24 pm

nicely said toya

• jazzy March 28, 2011 at 7:16 pm

an all you do is hate on white children or kids who appear white: Prince, Paris, Justin. their all children. give it a rest connie.

• jazzy March 28, 2011 at 7:17 pm

for connie

• dizzle March 31, 2011 at 2:49 pm

Hey Pisces. I am sorry but I am sick and tired of this ignorant [person] hating on children because of their skin color.

• say what? March 28, 2011 at 6:46 pm

I agree 100% Dakota Fanning & Emma Roberts and more have been acting for yrs and Ive never heard nonsense like this!

• Neka March 28, 2011 at 6:05 pm

he only 12 OMG they way he chill with Justin you will think he like 16 or something Wow

• say what? March 28, 2011 at 4:37 pm

She’s lo0ks tired

• jaman March 29, 2011 at 8:42 am

propably cause SHE HAS JUST LEFT A PLANE FROM EUROPE.

• Tami March 28, 2011 at 3:11 pm

LOL Will and Jada piming Willow and Jaden out!?Yeah like that money Willow and Jaden makes SURE IS SUPPORTING THEIR FAMILY.Please Jada alreasy stated they are not the breadwinners of the household. I’m sure all their money is going to their fund for when they turn 18!

• Lioness March 28, 2011 at 1:26 pm

Willow is too, too cute, lol. Loving the new hairdo, it suits her. And she sure does she look like her dad, boooy, I’ve always thought so… they are growing up :-).

• WILLOW SMITH RETURNS FROM EUROPE TOUR | Hell To Da Naw! March 28, 2011 at 1:22 pm

[...] BLACKCELEBKIDS.COM- Black Celebrity Kids,babies,&#1072nd th&#1077&#1110r Parents Posted in BCK Tags: EUROPE, From, Returns, Smith, Tour, Willow « And This Guy Is Supposed To Be Adopted??? You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site. [...]

• DeeDee March 28, 2011 at 1:01 pm

While I agree that Willow can be a little too grown, I think its her personality versus growing up too fast. The Smiths are doing nothing wrong by allowing their children to pursue their dreams. Think about it ppl if your child had a great talent i.e. capable of being a rocket scientist would you tell them they were too young to pursue their talent?

• Deshay March 28, 2011 at 1:10 pm

Thank you, There is nothing wrong with pursuing your dreams. I seriously doubt that Will & Jada are pimping their kids. Why would they pimp out Willow & Jaden, & not Trey.

• tanja March 28, 2011 at 5:18 pm

that one is easy….because Trey is not raised by Jada and Will alone…his mother a say too…

I think both of em look cute in the pictures….but it´s true….Willow looks much older than 10….looking at her in these pics…I´d say at least 13

• whatthewhat?? March 29, 2011 at 2:18 am

where she look older than 10 at?? She don’t have NO body and a baby face…I must be blind or something cuz she looks like a NORMAL 10 year old child!! Maybe the lil girls in ur neighborhood is SUPA kids and are over developed so you forgot what NORMAL kids look like but she dresses and speaks..AGE APPROPRIATE to me anyway.

• tanja March 29, 2011 at 5:47 am

Did I say anything negative? I just said homegirl doesn´t look like she´s 10. No it´s not her bodybuild….I didn´t say that. It´s the face…she has a very grown look on her face, her hair and the way she carries herself….You really need to stop to jump at everyone that has a different opinion than You do……and again…I said nothing bad bout ole Willow….just that she look older than 10 on those pictures

• Nikki March 28, 2011 at 12:48 pm

I don’t see anything wrong with it. Their parents are celebrities, and the kids want to be like them. People please stop being so negative about kids on this site. Not only the smith kids people say mean things about the Klum kids too. They are just children, build them up instead of tear them down. Atleast the Smith kids are doing something productive intead of roaming the streets, stealing, cursing out teachers, and growing up just to be locked up. We already have enough black children who have dreams and people tell them they are weird or strange for wanting it. Then guess what the kids give up and end up in despair, stop being so negative, if you want to trash go on an adult site. We don’t need grown black adults trashing young black children. People already say that blackis tear each other down, lets prove them wrong.Yeah I said it (let the insults begin..5..4..3..2..

• justme March 28, 2011 at 12:28 pm

Most of yall on here sound like some straight haters, if i could i would be traveling around the world its a great experience this is the industry they want to be in its all they know whats wrong with that. Im happy for the whole smith family continue keeping up the good work. Willow looks great and Jaden is a lil cutey for sure

• Shanice March 28, 2011 at 11:13 am

This is the second time Jaden’s been seen wearing Young Money attire. Trying to tell us something?

• Vee March 28, 2011 at 10:59 am

She seems like she’s growing up to fast…IMO. I wish they let these kids just be kids but to each his or her own.

• Me 2 March 28, 2011 at 10:25 am

Willow is so cute. :)

• sillyme March 28, 2011 at 9:07 am

I guess they feel she has to have long hair because of the Whip My Hair song. She looks so cute, though, with her own hair. Maybe one day hers will grow as long as her brother’s…I love Jaden’s hair!

• Trisha_B March 28, 2011 at 10:12 am

I heard that she’s wearing the braids so her hair can grow back out. But I’m not sure

• Tami March 28, 2011 at 9:03 am

The Smith kids are so cute and I am happy they are both living their dream!Side eye isn’t that a slap in Willow’s face for Jaden rocking the YMCMB?LOL esp when she is signed to roc Nation!

• jtol88 March 28, 2011 at 7:48 am

Wow, jaden looks like Will in this pic… sooo bloody cute! love his name too :D

• Nikki March 28, 2011 at 6:35 am

I love the Smith’s but I have to agree with Nange!

• Danni March 28, 2011 at 7:15 am

thats a YMCMB (Young Money) sweatshirt with his backpack, not a jumper.

• TC March 28, 2011 at 6:11 am

I believe that is his backpack.

• Nange March 28, 2011 at 6:08 am

Too much too soon…..!

• Caramel25 March 28, 2011 at 11:16 am

I agree. Not to many 10 year olds are on World Tours and traveling across the country. I hope that Smiths don’t regret letting their kids live their dreams too soon.

• Desiree March 29, 2011 at 3:59 pm

Okay .. How Old WAs Micheal Jackson When He Started Performing ???
        Okay Now Look Where He Is At Now (Well Before HeDied)
        Im Just Saying .. There Is No Age Limit On When You Can Start Your Career .. And Willow And Jaden Is Still Having Time To Do Kid Things .. For Instant Willow Went Skating For Her Bithday ..
        This Is All Im Saying. .
        Your Can Critize People And Their Children …

• True, but... April 2, 2011 at 8:49 pm

Just remember how much Michael Jackson had to go through during his career. Especially during his interview with Martin Bashir when I believe he said that he would look out of the car when he and his brothers drove around town wishing he could go out and play with the other kids, but couldn’t. I don’t believe he exactly loved the fact that he started so young.

Peace

• Dizzle March 28, 2011 at 4:51 pm

agreed

• RUSERIOUS!! March 29, 2011 at 2:06 am

Did your mama not give you enough hugs or say “I love you” when you were growing up??? I hope you get some help real soon.

LOL @ BLU87…THAT WAS A GOOD ONE!! I SOOOO NEEDED THAT THIS MORNING! THANKS!!

• RUSERIOUS!! March 29, 2011 at 2:10 am

I guess this can kind of be looked at in 2 different ways..1. the Smiths are giving their children a chance of a lifetime by allowing to live out their dreams or 2. they are showing them that show business is NOT easy and it takes hard work and dedication to be successful. Either way I’m sure their children will appreciate the lesson at hand cuz Willow looks TI-RED…LOL!!

• Loverley March 28, 2011 at 2:14 am

Jaden looks so bloody cute .. but take that jumper off NOW!! willow looks freshfaced