LATIMORE ANNOUNCES NEW PARTNERSHIP WITH HONEYCOMBS

MELANIE BROWN SHOWS OFF HER BABY BUMP

A pregnant Melanie Brown showed off  her baby bump while heading to Mr. Chow’s restaurant with her husband Stephen Belafonte yesterday (March 28, 2011).

The singer is expecting her third child this summer. The little bundle of joy will join Melanie’s daughters Phoenix, 12, and Angel, 3, and Stephen’s 6-year-old daughter Giselle.

More pictures below!

Photos: Fame pictures

Tags : Posted in : Bump Watch

21 Comments to “MELANIE BROWN SHOWS OFF HER BABY BUMP”

• fuji spray tan Machine reviews October 14, 2013 at 5:03 pm

Wonderful site. Plenty of helpful info here. I am sendimg it to some buddies anns additionaly sharing in delicious.
    And certainly, thank you on your effort!

• Flowergirl March 31, 2011 at 12:13 am

@DeeDee I think you mean Melanin. Melatonin is a sleep hormone.

• lilkunta March 30, 2011 at 9:15 am

blu87: Stephen IS NOT AN ACTOR or PRODUCER
    He pretended to be both.
    He changed his name from Stephen Stansbury & was going around telling ppl he was famed Civil Rights activist/actor/singer Harry belafonte’s son.

• Tami March 29, 2011 at 1:15 pm

I bet she will know how to do this child’s hair but she can’t do her other 2 SMH

• Hmm March 29, 2011 at 3:57 pm

You sound absolutely ridiculous.

• Courtnee' March 30, 2011 at 8:32 am

Congratulations Tami! You’ve won the ignorant comment of the day award. Be expecting your prize package of haterade in the mail this week.

• Pisces March 29, 2011 at 12:55 pm

I think people tend to forget that Scary is bi-racial just like Halle Berry…her mother is Caucasian and her father Black. Her husband is bi-racial, too.

• xmom March 29, 2011 at 12:17 pm

they were acctually coming from dancing with the stars, i saw them in the audience. she looks very tired though usually her makeup looks better.

• stunnaz March 29, 2011 at 12:23 pm

Ok now that makes sense to me why she would be in a floor length gown.

• DeeDee March 29, 2011 at 11:59 am

Why r u ppl so ignorant, she lives in California and she’s black, it’s called Melatonin not spray tan. Secondly, she looks perfectly appropriate to go out for dinner in Hollywood w/that outfit on, especially since she’s expecting. I think pregnant ppl need to step their game up and always look presentable. Besides she’s on a HOT date w/her HOT husband why not look cute!!!!!!!!!

• Victoria March 29, 2011 at 4:05 pm

Even though one person (I think) implied something about her not being black or something about race. Everyone else was talking about her spray tan which she does do.

• Yeah ok whatever March 29, 2011 at 10:14 am

hopefully this child will be cute.

• RidingFinest March 29, 2011 at 10:31 am

I think all both of her daughters are cute. I’ve watched her show and they seem to be a grounded family. Lets just pray they have a healthy baby.

• LisaLisa March 29, 2011 at 10:02 am

I wish I could the front of that dress. No lesbo, but I am sure her tata’s are fierce!!!!!

• Trisha_B March 29, 2011 at 9:51 am

She looks big in that first picture lol. I keep forgetting that this is their first child together. I keep thinking Angel is Stephen’s lol (well she basically is…kind of)

• deedee March 29, 2011 at 9:44 am

I knew she was pregnant but I didn’t realize she was THAT pregnant (so far along)

• Zee March 29, 2011 at 9:35 am

A walking, spray tanned(and bad hair extensions) mess!

• stunnaz March 29, 2011 at 9:38 am

I have to agree..she is destroying that pregnancy glow with all that tan.

I wish her and her hubby a healthy easy pregnancy.

• stunnaz March 29, 2011 at 9:39 am

OMG…you would think they went to a movie premier or something based on what they are wearing
      They went all out for this dinner

• RidingFinest March 29, 2011 at 10:35 am

You might wanna look up old pics of her she is black.

• Zee March 29, 2011 at 12:33 pm

Who implied that she wasn’t “black”? Mel B has been photographed leaving tanning salons plenty of times..which is her business. In my opinion, she does needs to lay off it though.