MCCLAIN COVERS JOHN LEGEND’S ‘ALL OF ME’

GUESS THAT CELEBRITY KID!

Hint: Eureka! Both of his parents are actors. This one is hard so just flip over for the answer.

It’s the son of Salli Richardson-Whitfield and Dondre Whitfield. Dre was born on January 24, 2009.

PHOTOS:Check out archived pictures of the Whitfield family

Tags : Posted in : Games

14 Comments to “GUESS THAT CELEBRITY KID!”

• f3pB July 22, 2013 at 4:09 pm

927714 695478I discovered your weblog web site site on google and appearance some of your early posts. Preserve up the excellent operate. I just extra increase Feed to my MSN News Reader. Searching for toward reading far a lot more by you later on!… 21521

• lolab April 6, 2011 at 10:49 pm

I wouldve thought it was nicole arie parker and boris son but I was wrong cute kid with nice looking parents

• Carrow April 1, 2011 at 5:18 pm

I’m a fan of the show Eureka so when I saw that in the hint I knew it was Salli’s little boy.

• theyknow April 1, 2011 at 12:31 pm

I couldnt figure it out but he has some very beautiful parents!!

• Vee April 1, 2011 at 10:48 am

That’s right little man. You’ll be better than Tiger Woods.

• KLS April 1, 2011 at 8:01 am

I was wrong! I thought it was Nicole and Boris Kodjoe’s son.

• Montoya March 31, 2011 at 8:06 pm

It would have been nice to see a picture of his face. I’m sure he’s very cute.

• LovelyChick March 31, 2011 at 4:09 pm

Had no idea who it was, but hes adorable.

• Fashionedbygod33 March 31, 2011 at 3:28 pm

The clue gave it away for me. If not for that, I wouldn’t have know because the shot is not full on. He’s serious with his golf though, huh? lol

• InnocentCorruption203 March 31, 2011 at 3:36 pm

LOL he is dead serious about his golf swing!!! That is too cute.

Oh just a little help for those who might not know but Dondre Whitfield was Vanessa’s boyfriend “Robert” on the Cosby Show. Salli-Richardson was in A Low Down Dirty Shame and played Keenan Ivory Wayans ex girlfriend. She was also in other movies. Just a tip for those who might be a tad confused on whom the parents are. =)

• Amber April 1, 2011 at 9:09 am

Actually at that angle he looks like his dad.

• Me 2 March 31, 2011 at 3:05 pm

Who? I had no clue.

• Amber March 31, 2011 at 3:00 pm

I guessed it right! he looks like their other child.

• Sani March 31, 2011 at 2:59 pm

aww he is just so adorable and that’s because he has good looking parents.