KENNEDY RUE GOES TO THE PROM WITH REGINA KING’S SON

SOFIA RICHIE HEADS TO COACHELLA IN STYLE

POOCH HALL AND WIFE HOST ‘SPECIAL NEEDS FAMILY PROM’ IN HONOR OF DAUGHTER’S BIRTHDAY

STEVIE WONDER AND KIDS: KIDS CHOICE AWARDS 2011

Musician Stevie Wonder was accompanied by his kids and grandchildren to Nickelodeon’s 24th Annual Kids’ Choice Awards at Galen Center on April 2, 2011 in Los Angeles, California.

Two of Stevie’s eight kids were present. Pictured are Kailand,9, and Mandla, who will turn six in May. Check out more pictures of the two boys and more of Stevie’s grandchildren below.

Photos: Fame Pictures

28 Comments to “STEVIE WONDER AND KIDS: KIDS CHOICE AWARDS 2011”

• Tanisha April 6, 2011 at 9:26 pm

First of all the little girl in the pink looks mixed and with hispanic and is wayyyy darker then MJ children. Only a fool would compare the two and say they look alike and MJ kids look white ..point blanco. Btw stop throwing God name into your ignorance and childish ranting.

• jazz April 6, 2011 at 6:44 am

i was just looking at the girl in pink and thinking how much she looks like MJ’s girl, all very good looking kids.

• BrwnSantiLove April 5, 2011 at 12:36 pm

Children and grandchildren beautiful

• Lunchtime Links With Tori Spelling And Dean McDermott | BabyRazzi April 5, 2011 at 11:46 am

[...] Shyamalan movie! (SheKnows Entertainment) Stevie Wonder hits the orange carpet with his kids. (BlackCelebKids) See what Heidi Klum says about the Beckhams’ parenting. (Hollybaby) See how Taylor Swift [...]

• Nange April 5, 2011 at 2:39 am

He’s got such a lovely family, first time for me to see he’s kids, grandkids

• MixtryMama April 4, 2011 at 9:57 pm

The girl in the pink (I’m assuming it’s his granddaughter) looks like she could be my kid. She looks so much like my son!

• ThroughMyEyes April 4, 2011 at 6:12 pm

Cute

• dizzle April 4, 2011 at 3:11 pm

which two are stevies?

• amerie April 4, 2011 at 2:47 pm

when is someone going to let stevie know about his hairline.:( let the braids go stevie

• PlainMean April 5, 2011 at 9:15 pm

Lmbo! I’ve been saying this for about 5 years!

• ddcms April 4, 2011 at 1:39 pm

Better him than some of these irresponsible teenagers that my tax dollars support. Just saying.

• asiah April 4, 2011 at 2:07 pm

@ddcms Lol. I Knoe Thats Right!
      Stevie Has A Nice Lookin Family:)

• ThroughMyEyes April 4, 2011 at 6:13 pm

I agree 100%

• Amber April 4, 2011 at 12:42 pm

you and your kind are delusional and need serious help. i’m not kidding.

• AplMacLady April 4, 2011 at 6:21 pm

But you can’t deny the fact that she has a point, now can you?

She is right, these children are the same complexion with the same hair type as Michael’s children…

• Amber April 5, 2011 at 8:53 am

you’re drawing ridiculous comparisons to children whose parents you’ve never seen in yet another maniacal attempt to convince yourselves and the readers of BCK that MJ biologically conceived children that in spite of our redundant arguments will be his children in heart, in name, and in WILL.

you need help b/c you can’t seem to leave people to their rightful opinions. grown ups do that.

• sha456 April 4, 2011 at 12:24 pm

they probably was adopted idk,but it dont matter

• Sherley April 4, 2011 at 11:42 am

My goodness, can we please let the color combo thing go?

Who gives a rat’s patootie what color someone else’s kids come out looking like? Are you going to be standing by them in their lifes?

There are children with brain diseases, special needs, missing limbs, being abused sexually, physically & mentally, who have cerebral palsy, autism, cancer, etc., who cannot get the assistance they need & needs us to take a stand for them. Why don’t we argue those important things to death?

• Sherley April 4, 2011 at 7:57 pm

If I was replying to you pesonally, my comment would have been posted under your comment, it was posted individually. I have better things to do than tell you how to feel or what to write. Frankly, it would take too long & I do not have that much time or patience.

You can make as many comments & state as many opinions as you see fit as I do not give a damn about it or you.

• Sherley April 5, 2011 at 11:55 am

Oh goodness sweetie, do you want a cookie? I bake some delicious chocolate chip cookies. A true Christian does not need to boast about it, repeatedly; it is for their salvation, not for others.

My posting was posted individually, NEVER under yours sweetie. The postings move down when people started directly replying to your comment.

I forgive you as I know intelligence was not given to everyone in the same amount. Now let me get started on those cookies for you.

• Sherley April 5, 2011 at 8:39 pm

And the Christian showed her true self.

• PlainMean April 5, 2011 at 9:14 pm

Lol @ “and the Christian shows her true self”… Lol that holy stuff went out the window real quick! What would Jesus do? Not that! Lol.

• Pisces April 5, 2011 at 11:56 pm

LOL!

• gtsa April 4, 2011 at 11:05 am

It is good to see Stevie. One of my favorite artists. His youngest son looks a lot like him.

• LisaLisa April 4, 2011 at 10:38 am

Cute kids and grandkids. I wonder which one of these kids belong to Aisha (isn’t she lovely)?

• antigonie April 4, 2011 at 10:51 am

None of them, she’s grown. I think she’s in her late 30′s or early 40′s.

• rg1110 April 4, 2011 at 3:38 pm

What does Aisha being grown have to do with whether or not one of the grandkids are hers???? Read LisaLisa’s comment thoroughly!

• EVELINA RAE April 4, 2011 at 9:25 am

This is a wonderful picture of Stevie, his kids and grandkids!

Very stylish children, especially Mandla and the one in the hat, who kinda looks like Boris’ son Elijah.