JADEN SMITH IS SET FOR NEW SLAVERY FILM

OMG GIRLZ GET POLISHED

RACHEL ROY’S SUNDAY FUNDAY

Rachel Roy spent some quality with her two daughters Ava,11, and Tallulah,3, at a diner in NY this past weekend.

PHOTOS:Click here to see archived pictures of Rachel and her daughters

Check out another picture below!

Photo: Twitter

23 Comments to “RACHEL ROY’S SUNDAY FUNDAY”

• SwirlieCurlies April 11, 2011 at 6:27 am

Tallulah is Modelesque! both girls are pretty.

…I wonder what Aaliyah & Damon’s kids woulda looked like *sigh*

• starr08 April 13, 2011 at 5:49 pm

omgg I ALWAYS thought about that too! Aaliyah wanted kids so bad too..and they woulda been cute. R.I.P i miss her.

• connie April 7, 2011 at 4:53 pm

THEY BOTH LOOK BLACK TO ME, AND BEAUTIFUL. SO I DONT KNOW WHERE THAT COMMENT CAME FROM!

• RACHEL ROY’S SUNDAY FUNDAY | Hell To Da Naw! April 7, 2011 at 1:22 pm

[...] BLACKCELEBKIDS.COM- Black Celebrity Kids,babies,&#1072nd th&#1077&#1110r Parents Posted in BCK Tags: FUNDAY, Rachel, ROY’S, Sunday « PETA Blasts Flavor Flav For Animal Cruelty You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site. [...]

• BrwnSantiLove April 7, 2011 at 12:14 pm

beautiful ladies

• Fashionedbygod33 April 6, 2011 at 3:12 pm

Beautiful picture and ladies. If Ava is not Rachel’s mini-me, I don’t know who is.

• LisaLisa April 6, 2011 at 7:50 am

Tallulah looks so much like her cousin Stacey Dash! She even looks like Stacey’s daughter a bit. So she takes after that DASH family for sure!

• Beautee April 5, 2011 at 8:58 pm

Now that Ava is older, I can see Rachel, I use to think she was all Damon and Tallulah looks just like Damon.

• starr08 April 5, 2011 at 11:44 pm

soo true! tallulah def took her place on that lol. They are very pretty giirlz.

• Pisces April 6, 2011 at 12:08 am

Where have you been, starr08? Good to hear from you again. Hope life has been treating you well.

• starr08 April 6, 2011 at 8:51 pm

Heyy Pisces! im very good. just been focusin on school and working! College life got me busy. :) Nice 2hear frm you. Hope you’re doing well.

• Pisces April 5, 2011 at 8:04 pm

She made pretty babies. She’s looking at the little one so adoringly.

• nk April 5, 2011 at 5:06 pm

Pretty girls! The oldest one looks more like her mother but the little one looks more like her father.

• ThroughMyEyes April 5, 2011 at 4:58 pm

Cute

• And Her Name Is Me April 5, 2011 at 4:52 pm

Beautiful little ladies! Tallulah looks like Damon. Ava looks like her Rachel. They are growing up so well.

• kayla April 5, 2011 at 5:57 pm

one child is white and one is black. rachel and damon have no chemistry to me.

• And Her Name Is Me April 5, 2011 at 6:18 pm

@ Kayla: What you said was VERY unnecessary. Both children are beautiful and they both have the SAME BLOOD running through both of their bodies. There is no one being White and one Being Black. FYI: Those are colors of crayons. Not people. Any who, It’s called GENES. Look it up. Genetics are something else. You can have a child that’ll look like your Great Great GREAT grandmother or a Cousin, My cousin and I have similar features. She isn’t my sister. We didn’t come from the same womb, but our parents did come from the same womb. They were siblings. I love genetics.

Also.. My comment wasn’t about the relationship between Rachel Roy and Damon Dash. My comment was based on the beauty of these two pretty young ladies and how much each of them look like one of their parents. I am not a negative person, so I don’t post negative comments. ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO CHILDREN.

• And Her Name Is Me April 5, 2011 at 6:28 pm

Here you go. In this case, they’re Twins. Both from the same parents. Same womb. Same blood. They look a lot alike. Yet, one has a lighter eye color, a lighter complexion and blonde hair.

I told you.. Genetics are something else.

• I SAID IT"DAT" April 6, 2011 at 10:57 am

I LOOOOOVE THE WAY U HANDLED KAYLA’S COMMENT! WITH PURE CLASS & U MADE HER LOOK REAL…..STUPID BASICALLY

• nk April 5, 2011 at 6:42 pm

@ Kayla

? Both girls have the same parents.

• Vicky April 5, 2011 at 8:31 pm

are we looking at the same pic?because i do not see a white kid there,all i see are two beautiful girls with their gorgeous mom…

• Truth Seeker April 6, 2011 at 10:24 am

How in the world is one child white when neither of their parents are white?

• lwade April 6, 2011 at 2:39 pm

Kayla, come on now! The girls are innocent.