OMG GIRLZ GET POLISHED

THE OBAMAS ATTEND EASTER SERVICES

President Barack Obama, First Lady Michelle Obama, and daughters Malia,12, and Sasha,9, attended Easter church service at Shiloh Baptist Church in Washington, D.C., Sunday, April 24, 2011.

Do you recognize Sasha Obama’s dress?

It’s the same dress that Malia wore in 2008 at the DNC! It’s great to have a big sister!

Photo:Official White House Photo by Pete Souza

24 Comments to “THE OBAMAS ATTEND EASTER SERVICES”

• Sasha Obama Wears Malia Hand Me Downs | First Ladies August 18, 2011 at 1:27 am

[...] Washington, DC. Only one blogger noticed that Sasha is wearing a very familiar outfit, and that’s Mama Guru of Black Celebrity Kids. It seems Michelle Obama is lot more frugal that what some “other” [...]

• Fashionedbygod33 April 26, 2011 at 7:19 pm

Awww….beautiful. Like others mentioned, I love the “hand me down” thing as well. They are real down-to-earth folks. I’ve also seen Michelle wear that dress at another event recently without the cardigan. Love it. Our First Lady really looks like her mom in this picture.

• Ms. Lady April 26, 2011 at 1:22 am

Who’s that man behind Mr. President looking at him sideways….lol I love the OBAMAS’S!!

• really?? April 25, 2011 at 10:37 pm

I’m wondering how Sasha’s dress is cut any differently than Malia’s being it’s the same dress….that comment was just DUMB!! SERIOUSLY DUMB!! First Lady dresses those girls with nothing but CLASS so that’s an INSULT to my FIRST FAMILY there!

• Lioness April 25, 2011 at 2:25 pm

Malia is so tall!! She’s almost as tall as her dad, my goodness! Beautiful pic of a beautiful family :-)

• seven April 25, 2011 at 12:55 pm

@What?!, actually I saw Malia at Benihana’s on Saturday evening. I’m assuming she was there for a birthday party. Her hair was exactly like it was in the photos. I think that when people go on vacations, its easier maintenance to wear a pony tail or braids. I know that I do :)

Beautiful girls nontheless.

• What?! April 25, 2011 at 12:19 pm

I would just like to know how come the girls are never allowed to wear their natural hair whenever they go to formal events.
    When they are on vacations and what not they wear a pony tail and braids sometimes but whenever they are expected to appear at a formal occasion they press or straighten their hair out.

• Jessica April 25, 2011 at 1:59 pm

Maybe because the girls like their hair straightened. Back in 2009 and 2010 Malia wore twists all the time to multiple different functions but I think she’s outgrown those hairstyles. When Sasha was at the Chinese State Dinner (the most formal occasion at the White House) she had her hair in a simple bun (no press).

They’re almost 10 and 13. They have their own opinions and can speak their minds on how they want their hair.

• shaFelinmii April 25, 2011 at 9:44 pm

I agree with that

• shaFelinmii April 25, 2011 at 9:48 pm

Who said perms people are mentioning that their hair straighting that can be done without perming the hair.

• Jessica April 25, 2011 at 11:38 am

It’s not an illusion, Sasha has breast. Look at photos from Sasha in Hawaii this past Christmas and from Latin America in March. She’s going through puberty. She’ll probably have her period by this time next year,

• Angie Nicole April 25, 2011 at 11:23 am

I see they got that secret service on point standing behind them!!! Would be a lil uncomfortable, but im sure they’re used to it by now. Love this family!!

• gtsa April 25, 2011 at 10:40 am

So nice! Always good to see this family.

• Tryna Makit April 25, 2011 at 10:39 am

The girls are so cute! They make me proud every time I see them.

• Dizzle April 25, 2011 at 10:30 am

I love how this family keeps it real, hand me downs, rules, chores etc.

• MRSREYNOLDS April 25, 2011 at 10:20 am

I JUST LOVE THEM!

• Tami April 25, 2011 at 10:19 am

These girls are growing up so fast!Beautiful beautiful girls!Malia is Sooooooooooooooo tall!And it’s cute to see they do hand me downs like us regular folks would with our sisters!Truly one humble family!

• bianca April 25, 2011 at 10:15 am

Oh sasha looks just a cute as Malia did when she had it on.they are beautiful young girls

• Yours Truly April 25, 2011 at 10:00 am

I knew that dress looked familiar I thought it was an old photo at first. They’re so cute and such a beautiful family.

• ThroughMyEyes April 25, 2011 at 9:56 am

Sasha AND Malia are cute..I love the Obama’s!!!

• Professor April 25, 2011 at 9:45 am

I love the fact that the Obama’s do the “hand-me-down” thing like some of the rest of us! Sasha looks so cute!

• EVELINA RAE April 25, 2011 at 10:34 am

Me too! I like that they added a pink bow just to change it a little. Sasha fills the dress out more then Malia did.

• monet April 25, 2011 at 11:12 am

omggggggggeeeeeeee I would be happy if i went tew church wit the President !!!!!!!!!!!!!

• bck reader April 25, 2011 at 3:11 pm

totally agree. i noticed all that as soon as i saw the pic. this wouldn’t be the first time either. i noticed she had on Malia’s old Inaugural Concert Crew Cuts coat when she met the President of China with her classmates on the South Lawn. it’s so great to see that they seem so normal like the rest of us. Love this family!