ZENDAYA SUPRISES A FAN FOR RMDA

GROWING UP FAST: SEVEN BENJAMIN

Seven Benjamin,13, the son of musicians Erykah Badu and Andre 3000, was recently photographed with his dad. Seven is Andre’s only child; Erykah has two other children from previous relationships.

Here is a fun fact: Badu reportedly named her son “Seven” because “it’s a divine number which can’t be divided.”

Check out more pictures below!

Photo/Source: TLF/BV

37 Comments to “GROWING UP FAST: SEVEN BENJAMIN”

• appartement Sete particulier April 11, 2014 at 6:22 am

Un certain nombre pourraient éventuellement mettre
    n’avait aucune responsabilité réduire se gratter des fournitures en plus économique que dicton les
    hommes doigts Mordre les sur les propriétés appartement a vendre sete villeroy

appartement sete vue mer

appartement a vendre sete particulier

location appartement sete la corniche

appartement a vendre sete bord de mer

achat appartement sete vue mer

• Suggested Web page December 24, 2013 at 7:48 am

An outstanding share! I’ve just forwarded this onto a friend who was conducting a little homework on this. And he in fact bought me dinner simply because I stumbled upon it for him… lol. So allow me to reword this…. Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending time to talk about this subject here on your internet site.

• Jenell Bremmer August 10, 2013 at 10:15 am

Good post. I be taught one thing more difficult on completely different blogs everyday. It will at all times be stimulating to learn content material from different writers and observe a little one thing from their store. I�d prefer to make use of some with the content material on my weblog whether or not you don�t mind. Natually I�ll provide you with a hyperlink in your internet blog. Thanks for sharing.

• chanel handbags August 8, 2013 at 8:06 pm

A new official release go for the Aura Jordan 8′s ‘Bugs Bunny’ is Sat April 20th, 2013 and they is designed to retail for 160.00. Bear in mind that most stores absolutely longer allow waiting in line when limited releases being a the countless debacles resulting in fisticuffs over who was first in line, so be definitely to pick ready your raffle lottery tickets the week prior.

• Thanh Player August 2, 2013 at 6:19 am

Surprisingly challenging many many thanks, I do believe your trusty subscribers could perhaps want even more stories like this keep up the good function.

• Absurdist December 8, 2012 at 2:22 am

Previous relationships?

Do the math. Seven is the oldest of Badu’s three children, so his siblings are not from “previous relationships.” Subsequent relationships, more like.

• Slim Jim Longfoot April 19, 2013 at 6:20 pm

thank you for saying that…that was bugging me too.

• Dread July 12, 2011 at 12:19 pm

She didn’t name him Seven just because it “can’t be divided”. She also said the number seven is divine (which people believe because of the religious symbolism attached to it). And I’m sure she’s smart enough to know that seven is divisible by one because ALL NUMBERS ARE DIVISIBLE BY 1. At least she has a viable reason for naming him Seven, I’ve seen a lot of stupid names in my day.

• Linda Tell June 10, 2011 at 1:38 pm

Seven’s dad is a jerk who plays with women’s hearts. Andre 3000 sleeps with women and lies to them all the time. Then he never calls back. What a total liar he is. Women – Andre will say anything to get into your pants like talking about having a daughter or being with you but he is lying the whole time. He has 3 steady girlfriends that he hides and will tell you he is single.

• Pirouette Cacahuette April 18, 2013 at 6:18 am

LOL Dear Linda,

You’re so sad! lol Which man doesn’t say that? If you’ve been played, blame the game, not the player boo boo.

You’re so so sad!

• julie April 28, 2011 at 9:55 pm

Dang he looks 9 or something,maybe because he’s sitting down.Anybody notice the Penta water.I’m drinkin that right now.Its the best bottled water ever.And wow Seven used to be so light as a baby.

• GROWING UP FAST: SEVEN BENJAMIN | celebritytonight April 27, 2011 at 7:10 pm

[...] Source: http://www.blackcelebkids.com/2011/04/26/growing-up-fast-seven-benjamin/ [...]

• lwade April 27, 2011 at 6:21 pm

You know artists are touched! Look the rock star Frank Zappa. He named his child moon-unit! I guess Erika figured her kids would have a lot of company, lol.

• lwade April 27, 2011 at 5:17 pm

LMAO!

• gtsa April 27, 2011 at 2:12 pm

I had no idea what this boy looked like until now. Thanks BCK! He is adorable.

• babylove April 27, 2011 at 12:11 pm

the number 3 can’t be divided, the number 5 can’t be divided, the number 9 can’t be divided, and so on with all odd numbers. I get really tired of people trying to be “outside the box” with naming their kids. nonetheless, it’s none of my BI!

• realistic April 27, 2011 at 7:47 pm

actually 9 can be divided by 3 and technically any number can be divided by 1. Why didn’t she just name him zero then?

• I SAID IT "DAT" April 27, 2011 at 8:49 am

HE’S A CUTIE PIE!! I KNOW THIS CHILD HAS SOME MUSIC IN HIM BECAUSE BOTH OF HIS PARENTS ARE SOOO TALENTED!

• Celeste April 27, 2011 at 7:50 am

Her eldest child is a son named Seven Sirius, born in 1997.

• Slim Jim Longfoot April 19, 2013 at 6:23 pm

same kid sweetheart..

• LisaLisa April 27, 2011 at 6:46 am

Ummm is it just me….cause this boy does not look 13!!!! He look about 8 in this pic. He is cute though.

• LME April 27, 2011 at 3:31 am

Looks just like his dad. You’d think if he chooses to go the music route he’ll be a powerhouse coming from to enormously talented parents.

• Fashionedbygod33 April 26, 2011 at 6:49 pm

He is such a cutie. He is a good combo of mom and dad but more so mom to me.

• Da April 26, 2011 at 4:15 pm

Aww he has his mom’s smile but looks just like his father. Handsome kid.

• Kim April 26, 2011 at 3:57 pm

Wow…is he really 13? He looks like he is 7 in this picture. Time really flies b/c I remember when he was born and she was sending shots out to her baby in the first live album.

• lexi April 26, 2011 at 6:43 pm

Oh man, I definitely remember the booklet photos of the “Live” album. Very beautiful shots.

• Trina! April 26, 2011 at 3:38 pm

I actually like the reasoning behind his name. I wondered why she named her son after a number lol. He looks really young in this picture, is it recent?

• Shania April 26, 2011 at 3:35 pm

He was such a doll in that pic in the carrier wrap with his mom, I plan to use those with any children I may have, so sweet.
    He’s growing up to be a handsome young man, I dont see a strong resemblance to either parent though.
    I wonder if this is an old picture? He looks so small. I hope this isnt due to Erykah’s “healthy lifestyle”

• moon April 27, 2011 at 10:52 am

I was thinking the same thing. He looks young. That is not a bad thing. Im sure he is not eating all the growth hormones kids ingest via cow milk and animal flesh. Organic living. He will hit puberty when his body is ready not when some growth hormone speeds it up.

• Slim Jim Longfoot April 19, 2013 at 6:26 pm

Amen…that’s why there are 6 foot tall 10 year old boys and 8 year old girls getting pregnant… speeding up all these hormones in kids to jumpstart their lives into debt hell and early graves.

• brazile April 26, 2011 at 3:01 pm

he looks like his momma to me

• Sherley April 26, 2011 at 9:34 pm

In the picture with Erycka, he looks like her, but in the picture with his father, he looks like him..weird

• Tamika April 26, 2011 at 3:01 pm

He looks so young, is he 13 in this picture?

• EVELINA RAE April 26, 2011 at 2:43 pm

WOW! I haven’t seen Seven since he was 3 or younger. He looks so much like Andre. What a beautiful baby!

• Truth Seeker April 26, 2011 at 2:42 pm

Lookin just like his daddy.

Are there any pics of Mars?

• EVELINA RAE April 26, 2011 at 2:46 pm

I would like to see Mars too. Up until this photo of Seven I’ve only seen Erykah’s youngest child, Puma.

• ThroughMyEyes April 26, 2011 at 2:36 pm

Cute he looks like dad. Outkast need to come back out with more music…I miss that group along with TLC.